Cramer calls her what she is, "Crazy Nancy"

1,722 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Canada2017
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
STxBear81
lol
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
No offense Mike, but I have always thought Jim Cramer was a little bat$ hit crazy himself!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Florda_mike
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

No offense Mike, but I have always thought Jim Cramer was a little bat$ hit crazy himself!

Yeah me too for sure ...... then this, instant in time, sanity
Friscobear
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Crazy recognizes crazy.
Redbrickbear
Crazy like a fox.

Nancy has been in public office her whole life and now has a net worth of $54 million as of 2018.

Not bad for a person who has never done a honest days work.
Dnicknames
Her property in St Helena is bad ass. On the Napa River, off the corner of Zinfandel Ln and the Silverado Trail. Tennis courts, giant pools, full golf hole, expansive vineyard, etc.

When you see the property, you know immediately her money doesn't come from being a public servant in Congress. Pretty incredible location.
STxBear81
PAC $
Dnicknames
11 Zinfandel Ln, St Helena. It's seriously awesome.

Her husband, Paul, is in venture capital and real estate. Many VC businesses and developers need Nancy's blessing to operate in her district.

It creates a perception that is no bueno. Especially when the Pelosi's have made a quarter billion on deals in her district...
Florda_mike
Could have sworn their net worth was around $200M with husband getting the sweetheart deals/bribes
robby44
What kind of ****hole tv host calls the speaker of the house "Crazy Nancy" to her face
GrowlTowel
robby44 said:

What kind of ****hole tv host calls the speaker of the house "Crazy Nancy" to her face

One that can call a Spade a Spade. If the left would ever do it, they would win every election.
beerman
Are you joking? Do you ever watch "the news"? Ever heard any members of the media address our sitting President?Please tell me you are joking, pleeeeese.
Baylor3216
robby44 said:

Lmao. Cmon man. You not seen a single Trump
Press briefing?
robby44
Baylor3216 said:

robby44 said:

Press briefing?

I've seen plenty of briefings in which Trump was referred to as Mr President
beerman
robby44 said:

Baylor3216 said:

robby44 said:

Press briefing?

Political affections aside, you are delusional if you honestly are upset at someone calling the SOH "crazy" and you don't recognize.....never mind.....you are too far gone.

I'm going to bed but thanks for the laugh. I'm gonna just pretend you were educated at UT and feel good about wasting 3 mins of my life responding to you.
robby44
beerman said:

robby44 said:

Baylor3216 said:

robby44 said:

Press briefing?

Political affections aside, you are delusional if you honestly are upset at someone calling the SOH "crazy" and you don't recognize.....never mind.....you are too far gone.

I'm going to bed but thanks for the laugh. I'm gonna just pretend you were educated at UT and feel good about wasting 3 mins of my life responding to you.

Thats Hilarious
I'm not upset. I just asked a question
Glad you l could make you laugh.
BearFan33
robby44 said:

Pretty sure it was an accident by Cramer.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
robby44 said:

Crazy Nancy called the President of the United States an enemy of the state. She can go pack sand.

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

Crazy Nancy called the President of the United States an enemy of the state. She can go pack sand.

Liberals politicians NEVER fan the flames of hatred.

Nothing to see here.
J.R.
Redbrickbear said:

Crazy like a fox.

Nancy has been in public office her whole life and now has a net worth of $54 million as of 2018.

Her husband made all the money as that is well documented. I for one, do not begrudge anyone who holds public office of working hard and amazing wealth. Isn't that the Republican way?
Thee University
Which one of you beat her with the ugly stick?

She reminds me of Magda in Something About Mary.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Whiskey Pete
J.R. said:

Redbrickbear said:

Crazy like a fox.

Her husband made all the money as that is well documented. I for one, do not begrudge anyone who holds public office of working hard and amazing wealth. Isn't that the Republican way?
You should know. After all, you're a lifelong Republic, right?
beerman
robby44 said:

beerman said:

robby44 said:

Baylor3216 said:

robby44 said:

Press briefing?

Thats Hilarious
I'm not upset. I just asked a question
Glad you l could make you laugh.

Look, I know you are proud Bu grad, the UT comment was more out of my distaste for Texas than anything you said.

I didn't take your post as a question, I honestly thought it was a joke, to poke the bear so to speak. I'm not saying Trump doesn't deserve some of what he gets from the media but the office of the President certainly doesn't.

I'm sure we are both in agreement that the level of disrespect by our media to our leaders isn't helping us on a global stage.

Carry on.
Canada2017
robby44 said:

You must have been asleep these last few years .

Ever since Trumps election, talking heads have been insulting him in ever increasing shrill descriptions.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.