Chlamydia and gonorrhea have increased among younger women, study finds

1,420 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wallace
BaylorFTW
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea are increasing among women ages 18 to 30 in the United States, a recent study by Quest Diagnostics suggests.

The study, recently published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, analyzed more than 17 million laboratory samples taken between 2010 and 2017 from females ages 12 to 30. Researchers found that while there was a decline in cases of chlamydia and gonorrhea among adolescents ages 12 to 17, women of ages 25 to 30 experienced a 50% increase in positive test results. Women 18 to 24 had a 21% increase in positive test results over the period of the study.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends annual screenings for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) among sexually active women under 25, said Harvey Kaufman, director of Quest's Health Trends Research Program. For women 25 and older, the CDC recommends screenings only for those with specific risk factors, such as reporting that their sex partner may have a concurrent sex partner. Kaufman, a co-author of the study, said the findings suggest that sexual and contraceptive practices have changed since 2002, when the CDC guidelines were first published.

Rest of article: https://www.inquirer.com/health/std-chlamydia-gonorrhea-sti-increase-20200914.html
Bearitto
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
More fapping could probably greatly reduce a lot of these cases.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
CHP Bear
BaylorFTW said:

Rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea are increasing among women ages 18 to 30 in the United States, a recent study by Quest Diagnostics suggests.

The study, recently published in the American Journal of Preventive Medicine, analyzed more than 17 million laboratory samples taken between 2010 and 2017 from females ages 12 to 30. Researchers found that while there was a decline in cases of chlamydia and gonorrhea among adolescents ages 12 to 17, women of ages 25 to 30 experienced a 50% increase in positive test results. Women 18 to 24 had a 21% increase in positive test results over the period of the study.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends annual screenings for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) among sexually active women under 25, said Harvey Kaufman, director of Quest's Health Trends Research Program. For women 25 and older, the CDC recommends screenings only for those with specific risk factors, such as reporting that their sex partner may have a concurrent sex partner. Kaufman, a co-author of the study, said the findings suggest that sexual and contraceptive practices have changed since 2002, when the CDC guidelines were first published.

Rest of article: https://www.inquirer.com/health/std-chlamydia-gonorrhea-sti-increase-20200914.html
Sure makes Christmas re-gifting much easier. The gifts that keep on giving.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Buy a $6 Z pack. These diseases are easily cured and no longer the horror they used to be.
Bearitto
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Buy a $6 Z pack. These diseases are easily cured and no longer the horror they used to be.

Better yet, don't bang a wh ore.
CHP Bear

In the meantime grab a pipe.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Yes, because as long as you arent banging who res theres no chance of an STD.

lol

Not sure about the pipes comment
BaylorFTW
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

So could suicide but I wouldn't recommend either.
Edmond Bear

Most polls show the mainstream media is less popular than gonorrhea.
Canada2017
BaylorFTW said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Comparing suicide to fapping ?
Username checks out
Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

He's a product of purity culture, where pervert God keeps a naughty list of masturbatory individuals and other fornicators. At least we always have the loophole

Bearitto
Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

It is referred to as choking the chicken and rubbing one out.
BaylorFTW
Username checks out said:

Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

He's a product of purity culture, where pervert God keeps a naughty list of masturbatory individuals and other fornicators. At least we always have the loophole

You are a product of a much worse culture as was I. The difference is I walked away from all that wickedness and you now celebrate it. You would be wise to change course and walk away from it too.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
5th base? Satans doorbell? Cute song.
J.R.
that't really funny
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I want to thank "This is Our Time" for reposting it. I missed the original post.
br53
Bearitto said:

Better yet, don't bang a wh ore.
or a tech alum.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Apparently, they are not understanding the concept of social distancing.
Wallace
Username checks out said:

Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Holy..loophole.

These girls def are not in FTW's wheelhouse. Any single Duggars?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.