Report:San Francisco Church Building Set Ablaze

1,114 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Realitybites
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The number of crimes directed at Christians by Democrat voters is on the increase.
Realitybites
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/09/17/report-san-francisco-church-building-set-ablaze/
Canada2017
Burning Churches , defacing Christian icons is becoming a common occurrence.

Notice however these brave protestors don't attack Muslim structures . They know it would result in getting their throat cut .

Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

Notice however these brave protestors don't attack Muslim structures . They know it would result in getting their throat cut .

They don't even care that Muslim women still have to enter mosques from a separate door while they screech about Christians.
ShooterTX
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

They don't even care that Muslim women still have to enter mosques from a separate door while they screech about Christians.
muslims hate America, so "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" applies here.

Biden voters and muslims have more in common than you think. They also both like to use threats & violence to gain power... they like to attack Christians & Jews.... they hate Israel... they hate capitalism & success....

Maybe we should change his name from Sleepy Joe to Jihad Joe?
ShooterTX
Wallace
Get back to us when the police start regularly arresting Christians and shooting or smothering them

The only thing endangering Christians in America is Christians
ShooterTX
Wallace said:

Get back to us when the police start regularly arresting Christians and shooting or smothering them

Well that sure is a stupid plan.

"Let's just wait until it's too late to do anything about it.... then we will do something about it."

How about NO.

The leftists, evil *******s are attacking Christians right now, by burning churches and attacking them in the streets. Maybe you forgot about the Christian guy who was murdered in the street in Portland?

The only thing endangering Christians in America is Biden supporters... and it's time we defend ourselves.
ShooterTX
Canada2017
Wallace said:

When Christians commit a disproportionate number of robberies, rapes and murders .

When Christians become a disproportionate threat to the lives of police officers.

Christians will be regularly arrested and shot by police officers.
Forest Bueller
Wallace said:

Not sure your point. It is stupid.

There are 375,000,000 police stops a year. Police don't regularly kill anybody, almost every time they do it is justified.. There are some bad officers and some bad killings. George Floyd was one. Crunching numbers it is probably about 1/10 of 1% for actual bad cops.

Your statement would be like saying. "The only thing endangering black Americans is black Americans", if you want to play that stupid game.

Ever wonder why you never heard of a single white unarmed police killing last year, even though there were twice as many as black unarmed killings.

Ever wonder why you virtually never hear about a white woman being killed by police, even though the most recent years data there were 26 occurances, but only 8 hispanic and 7 black women were killed by police the same year.

Want to crunch real factual data to discover an individual black person is 35X more likely to attack a white person, than an individual white person is to attack a black person. Yet you have fools like Lebron saying "they hunt us every time we leave the house" which is garbage.

Your mindset has fallen victim to a political agenda. Police are not evil and hunting by race, white man is not more evil than anybody else or hunting anybody. There are always "individual" bad people. Some are cops, some are white.

By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
fubar
Canada2017 said:

It's kind of hard to tell here, but I suspect this is spillover from Armenia/Azerbaijan and the conflict that has been going on for centuries. Doesn't make it OK (or any better), but in this case I don't think it's protesters targeting Christians (while being afraid to target Muslims).

If that's right, I'll just add that I really wish they'd leave their ****ing squabbles back on the other side of the oceans.
Canada2017
fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

It's kind of hard to tell here, but I suspect this is spillover from Armenia/Azerbaijan and the conflict that has been going on for centuries. Doesn't make it OK (or any better), but in this case I don't think it's protesters targeting Christians (while being afraid to target Muslims).

If that's right, I'll just add that I really wish they'd leave their ****ing squabbles back on the other side of the oceans.

How many mosques have been vandalized during all these weeks of protests in comparison to Christian Churches ?

Why such a disparity ?

Because Muslims don't give a damn....you assault any aspect of their faith and you are going to be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. Waiting for the knife that is going to cut across your throat.

And even the most militant of these 'protesting' low life's know it .
fubar
Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

How many mosques have been vandalized during all these weeks of protests in comparison to Christian Churches ?

Why such a disparity ?

Because Muslims don't give a damn....you assault any aspect of their faith and you are going to be looking over your shoulder for the rest of your life. Waiting for the knife that is going to cut across your throat.

Why such a disparity? I'd start with the fact that there are about 1000 Christian churches to every one mosque in this country.
br53
Well then let's just burn down a few mosques to even the score.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
2600 mosques in America

over 12000 churches in Texas

Mosques make up .055 of the houses of worship in Texas.

To keep the score even, for every 100 burned down in Texas you should burn .55 of a mosque.

The above posts were perfect examples of the extreme right trying to gin up fear.
BaylorFTW
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

2600 mosques in America

To keep the score even, for every 100 burned down in Texas you should burn .55 of a mosque.

The above posts were perfect examples of the extreme right trying to gin up fear.
Can you show us some examples where Mosques were burned down in America so we can take this claim seriously? Otherwise, it seems to be a deceptive attempt to avoid addressing the seriousness of church burnings.
Aliceinbubbleland
Not making any excuses here whatsoever. Burning someone's building is absolutely wrong and punishable by law. It was a community center building adjacent to the Church, not the Church itself.
Canada2017
fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

fubar said:

Canada2017 said:

Why such a disparity ?

Why such a disparity? I'd start with the fact that there are about 1000 Christian churches to every one mosque in this country.

Are you seriously trying to tell me 'protesters' couldn't find a mosque to vandalize or destroy if they were so inclined ?

Good grief .

It's fear that keeps these losers away.

Christians are far less likely to take revenge for burnings .....and these low life's know it .
Canada2017

2600 mosques in America

Not fear....anger .

If events dictate jail time for me protecting my Church ...so be it .
greatdivide
Wallace said:

Really confused by this comment. So black christian's don't experience the same thing as black non-christians?
wuzzybear
Wallace said:

THIS IS THE DUMBEST POST EVER WRITTEN. FIRST, YOU USE NO PUNCTUATION AND SECOND, YOU ARE A BLOODY IMP.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/anti-muslim-activity/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/vandalism-minnesota-mosque-investigated-hate-crime-police/story?id=67882085

https://www.dailysabah.com/americas/2019/05/14/turkish-mosque-in-us-suffers-serious-damage-after-anti-muslim-arson-attack-in-ramadan

br53
Burn em all they didn't save any dinosaurs for mr!
BaylorFTW

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/anti-muslim-activity/

https://abcnews.go.com/US/vandalism-minnesota-mosque-investigated-hate-crime-police/story?id=67882085

https://www.dailysabah.com/americas/2019/05/14/turkish-mosque-in-us-suffers-serious-damage-after-anti-muslim-arson-attack-in-ramadan

So the only mosque burning in the US is that one Turkish mosque? The other links appear to be talking about other things that are more minor and even includes protests as incidents.

That is still one more than I was expecting though.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
It was ignored by the right wing dominated media.

lol
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.