Not a DeVos fan at all, but this is good

526 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by riflebear
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/betsy-devos-ed-dept-warns-connecticut-schools-leave-conference-that-lets-boys-compete-in-girls-sports-or-your-funding-will-be-cut
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
J.R.
just where in the hell has that woman been ????? School is starting, last I checked and she is no where to be found. Only the best!
Username checks out
Ah, sweet dominionism. Conservatives are all about states' rights and restricting federal overreach until they get power and discover the gospel of big government.
whiterock
Username checks out said:

Ah, sweet dominionism. Conservatives are all about states' rights and restricting federal overreach until they get power and discover the gospel of big government.

You missed the point entirely.

Federal law prohibits racial discrimination; Princeton just plaintively admitted to racial discrimination.

Everyone is entitled to equal protection under the law, are they not?

On what grounds could the Dept of Education NOT launch an investigation in response to the Princeton Letter?
fadskier

If a school district accept federal aid, then it is inviting federal involvement. That's not so hard to understand.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
riflebear

I thought you Democrat's believed in science.

Maybe something has changed since I took science or was in the hospital delivery room but when my daughter was born they said she would be a boy or a girl and that would depend on if she had a ***** or vagina. I did not see a ***** so that leaves only ONE other option. That is not govt overreach that is correcting a mental disorder.

Period full stop you can't change the definition even if you want to mutilate your body. Sorry, but God doesn't make mistakes No matter what crazy surgery humans come up with.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.