Bill Maher Calling Out Hollywood

575 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by greatdivide
CammoTX
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well said, Bill

STxBear81
He used to be too anti Trump. Lately he is more in the middle. He is on point with this piece
beardoc
Tom Hanks will never work again.
robby44
BornAgain said:

He used to be too anti Trump. Lately he is more in the middle. He is on point with this piece

Oh he's still very anti Trump
Baylor3216
BornAgain said:

He prayed (well Probably doesn't pray but pleaded) for a recession after trump was elected.

He's a bad human
BearN
CammoTX said:

Well said, Bill

Holy **** what did I just watch? Bill Maher the voice of reason telling liberal Hollywood to tap the brakes?
CammoTX
Baylor3216 said:

BornAgain said:

He prayed (well Probably doesn't pray but pleaded) for a recession after trump was elected.

He's a bad human

He can be wrong on some issues and right about others.

I think he is pretty consistent in his ideology.

I'll say this, he will give people who disagree with him a voice on his show. You don't see that much these days.
greatdivide
Funny listening to his audience struggle to figure out how they should react. The cognitive dissonance going through each audience member's head was entertaining.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.