Knew it. This is the left/Democrats

2,452 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ginsburg-death-burn-it-down-threats
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
BearN
Tweeting "Make America Great Again" gets you banned from twitter and fired. Tweeting "Burn it all down" probably gets you ten million twitter followers and an anchor job on MSNBC.
BearN
If someone is willing to murder their own child for their own personal gain, does it really surprise anyone that they don't have a problem with arson and anarchy?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Do you think part of the anger has to do with the way Repubs treated them and their nominee the last time this happened? How long did the repubs delay the choice to get their way? How does it compare now?
BearN
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Do you think part of the anger has to do with the way Repubs treated them and their nominee the last time this happened? How long did the repubs delay the choice to get their way? How does it compare now?
"Burn it all down" is an appropriate response to not getting your way?

BearN

No. These people have turned in to deranged maniacs. Doesn't matter whether they have a reason or not, they will contrive some pretext to burn and loot. If they need to canonize a child molester or a drug addict felon in the process, all the better. In 2 months, Trump is going to pardon the Thanksgiving turkey, and we will probably hear some outrage over white privilege for the turkeys, and if it was a black turkey, how it would have gotten the death penalty, or some such crazy nonsense. You people are nuts.

Go ahead. Try burning it all down in my neighborhood. See what happens.
BaylorOkie

Sometimes you post things that really surprise me. The old liqr was a no-nonsense guy who didn't put up with irrational behavior, especially the kind that would threaten lives. He believed in respect.

This new liqr demands (rightfully so) respect from the White House, yet makes excuses for complete psychos who make the most irrational threats.

What has changed?
Jack and DP

Bork, Thomas, Kavanaugh?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Repubs denied a legally elected president from getting a vote on his nomination for sc for 8 months. This was wrong. Its wrong for radicals on the dem side to threaten burning down the house.

Now Dems want to delay it 6 weeks..

It was wrong when repubs did it and wrong when dems do it.

Both sides suck and are no better than the other.

The hypocrisy on both sides is sickening. If one of my sons screwed up and when confronted said, "but my brother did it first" I would whip him twice.

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
BaylorOkie said:

Sometimes you post things that really surprise me. The old liqr was a no-nonsense guy who didn't put up with irrational behavior, especially the kind that would threaten lives. He believed in respect.

This new liqr demands (rightfully so) respect from the White House, yet makes excuses for complete psychos who make the most irrational threats.

What has changed?
I voted straight repub ticket with one or two exceptions at the county level until McCain. Though I respected his military service I thought he was too liberal and couldnt vote for him. I couldnt get behind Romney and have voted libertarian the last three presidential elections.

I still believe in respect. I respected but did not vote for J. Carter. I havent come close to respecting any dem since.
Username checks out

Repubs denied a legally elected president from getting a vote on his nomination for sc for 8 months. This was wrong. Its wrong for radicals on the dem side to threaten burning down the house.

The hypocrisy on both sides is sickening. If one of my sons screwed up and when confronted said, "but my brother did it first" I would whip him twice.

So what's the answer, Republicans get to win both times?
Jack Bauer
BearN said:

Tweeting "Make America Great Again" gets you banned from twitter and fired. Tweeting "Burn it all down" probably gets you ten million twitter followers and an anchor job on MSNBC.

Or saying "All lives matter"
4th and Inches
Username checks out said:

the american people have stated that they want a justice nominated and a hearing held in 2020...(Marquette Law study)

If they give a tit for tat then the American people lose their voice twice.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I havent seen the study that shows the majority of people want Trump to get his nomination voted on. If its anything like the last election a popular vote would say no.

Repubs used to be better than dems, imo. Now they are pretty much the same.

Nobody wins when both parties bend rules and put their party above everything else.
4th and Inches

I havent seen the study that shows the majority of people want Trump to get his nomination voted on. If its anything like the last election a popular vote would say no.

Nobody wins when both parties bend rules and put their party above everything else.
the study shows that they wanted a vote last time and they want a vote now...
Username checks out
Gruvin said:

the american people have stated that they want a justice nominated and a hearing held in 2020...(Marquette Law study)

In 2016 the talking point was that the American people's voice needed to be heard at the voting booth. You'd have a lot more credibility if you just said "I want my side to get to pick so I'm changing my position" instead of just making stuff up.
4th and Inches

Gruvin said:

In 2016 the talking point was that the American people's voice needed to be heard at the voting booth. You'd have a lot more credibility if you just said "I want my side to get to pick so I'm changing my position" instead of just making stuff up.
*** are you yammering about?!

Who is making stuff up?

The study clearly shows that people in 2020 think that they should have had a vote in 2016 and also believe there should be a vote now!

I have posted the link to the study on this site twice this weekend
Username checks out
Gruvin said:

Gruvin said:

Who is making stuff up?

The study clearly shows that people in 2020 think that they should have had a vote in 2016 and also believe there should be a vote now!

So you're saying the Republicans disobeyed the people's will in 2016 but the Democrats should obey it in 2020 on the exact same issue.

Hope you enjoy having the Democrats add 6 justices to the court in 2021.
BaylorOkie

I agree with all of this. I respect those like you who vote 3rd party, but I choose to vote the least crappy of the two crappy candidates because a ******bag that promotes policies that I like is my best choice.

I also realize that this mindset prevents a good 3rd party from rising up and changing things. So in that respect I'm part of the problem. I know this.
Whiskey Pete

Gruvin said:

Gruvin said:

Who is making stuff up?

So you're saying the Republicans disobeyed the people's will in 2016 but the Democrats should obey it in 2020 on the exact same issue.

Are you saying that since the democrats didn't get their way in 2016, then Republicans can't have their way in 2020?

How friggin' old are you? Geesh.....

If democrats had control of the Senate in 2020, Republicans wouldn't get their way.

Geeesh, grow up.
4th and Inches

Gruvin said:

Gruvin said:

Who is making stuff up?

i am saying that our representstives in congress should listen of we should vote them out. It isnt a win or a loss foe the dems or Gop, its a loss for the people. Quit being so binary

Also, you count your chickens before they are hatched... i bet there will be a ground swell to vote
cinque

How anyone can still offer up false equivalencies in the face of the appalling hypocrisy of Republicans on this issue is stunning.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Sam Lowry
DEMOCRATS: "It's really unfortunate that Republicans control the White House and the Senate. What in the world can we do to persuade the American people to our way of thinking and make our constitutional system work again for the betterment of the country? Ooh, I know...more violence!"
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

Brett Kavanaugh. Never forget. You people had no reservations about destroying a man's life with made up lies.

Those hearings were embarrassing and shameful. The Dems have made their own bed. Screw them.

Republicans need to ramrod this pick through spike the ball in the end zone.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"you people"? You mean people like me that vote libertarian?

So I guess in your world two wrongs make a right. You have raised children. Did you allow them to misbehave because they were only doing what the neighborhood children were doing?

"Gee whiz Dad, Wally and Eddy both molested Sally before I did. I figured if they did it I was ok to have a turn"

"Wally did that? Well, ok Beaver. If Eddy and Wally did it first I understand you couldnt help it. Run along and help your mother set the table"

"No, June. Beaver is ok. His brother and Eddy Haskell went first first so you cant expect him to be any different"

"Oh, ok. Now I understand Jim."

When will one of the parties stand up and do what's right and stop blaming their shameful ways on the other party?
George Truett
Gruvin said:

the study shows that they wanted a vote last time and they want a vote now...
Democrats did want a vote on Merrick Garland then.

And we want one on him now.
George Truett
fadskier said:

Okay.

Fox generates faux outrage over a couple of tweets from people nobody I've ever heard of?

Really? You're running with this?

This is absolutely ludicrous.
GrowlTowel

Elections have consequences. - Obama
George Truett
BearN said:

"Burn it all down" is an appropriate response to not getting your way?

No Democratic leader has this attitude.

None!

You guys are mercilessly beating up a straw man.
George Truett
GrowlTowel said:

Apparently not. --Merrick Garland.

Republicans determined Obama got 3/5ths of a presidency.
Baylor3216
Jack and DP said:

Bork, Thomas, Kavanaugh?

Sow the wind. Reap the whirlwind
RD2WINAGNBEAR86

"you people"? You mean people like me that vote libertarian?

So I guess in your world two wrongs make a right. You have raised children. Did you allow them to misbehave because they were only doing what the neighborhood children were doing?

"Gee whiz Dad, Wally and Eddy both molested Sally before I did. I figured if they did it I was ok to have a turn"

"Wally did that? Well, ok Beaver. If Eddy and Wally did it first I understand you couldnt help it. Run along and help your mother set the table"

"No, June. Beaver is ok. His brother and Eddy Haskell went first first so you cant expect him to be any different"

"Oh, ok. Now I understand Jim."

When will one of the parties stand up and do what's right and stop blaming their shameful ways on the other party?
Another diehard Libertarian on SicEm365. LOL!

Kinda funny you used a fictional molestation story to make your point. The same thing happened to Brett Kavanaugh. No human being should have had to endure such treatment. Same with Clarence Thomas. This is where the Dems separated themselves from human decency.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Baylor3216
HashTag said:

Gruvin said:

Gruvin said:

Who is making stuff up?

Are you saying that since the democrats didn't get their way in 2016, then Republicans can't have their way in 2020?

How friggin' old are you? Geesh.....

If democrats had control of the Senate in 2020, Republicans wouldn't get their way.

Geeesh, grow up.

Prettt much this. Had Sotoro been a more inclusive, less decisive, socialist tendency president he may have won the senate instead of getting slaughtered. Then they could have done what they wanted like a 60-0 vote on healthcare that nobody wanted after recounting the votes in Minnesota for weeks and weeks to get #60

Time. To. Pay. The. Piper.
Sam Lowry
George Truett said:

fadskier said:

Okay.

Fox generates faux outrage over a couple of tweets from people nobody I've ever heard of?

Really? You're running with this?

This is absolutely ludicrous.
Reza Aslan is a prominent "expert" on Islam and evangelical Christianity.

On the bright side, I doubt he'll ever burn anything down unless it's the bowl of skunk weed he's smoking when he writes these tweets.
GrowlTowel
George Truett said:

GrowlTowel said:

Apparently not. --Merrick Garland.

Republicans determined Obama got 3/5ths of a presidency.

Garland did not deserve a vote. Why? Elections have consequences.

Your people come up with these policies and then have the gall to act shocked when used against you. Pucker up buttercup.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.