it would hurt badly not seeing grandkids because I had a son like this!

398 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by greatdivide
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm glad I have a son and grandsons that think the opposite of this idiot son that wrote this! Our 4 year old grandson spent the night Friday night then spent time with son and other grandson Saturday and last nite! Raising em all well and they all love Trump, even the 4 year old already

https://medium.com/@guinanleo/today-i-gave-my-dad-a-choice-trump-or-his-grandkids-and-his-son-b2f971ed39f9
BearN
I'm shocked at the majority the comments at the end of that write up. Pleasantly. Shocked.
Canada2017

Anyone who can't prioritize family over politics is destined to be miserable.
greatdivide
BearN said:

I'm shocked at the majority the comments at the end of that write up. Pleasantly. Shocked.
Wow. The comments were wild.

The cognitive dissonance of this guy is amazing. "I don't want you to vote for the fascist Trump so I'm going to try and force you to do what I want." The Liberal Fascism that has exploded over the last few years is so telling and makes me thankful for how well the founders setup our governmental system. Power hungry authoritarians exist on all sides.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.