BLM Activist Walked Into a Bar Owned By Retired Cop

1,127 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Canada2017
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/black-lives-matter-activist-wearing-justice-beonna-taylor-shirt-walked-louisville-bar-murdered-three-people/
muddybrazos
peaceful murders
GrowlTowel
Dems going to dem.
Baylor3216
They gon reap what they sow baby

Time for their leaders / overlords to condemn instead of condone this violence. Any of those famous losers gonna donate money to help these people? Doubtful. No courage
BaylorFTW
Remind me why corporations and others were encouraged to give money to this movement? Every time BLM is mentioned as if it was an honorable movement is a slap in the face to Christians and decent folks.
BearN
BaylorFTW said:

Remind me why corporations and others were encouraged to give money to this movement? Every time BLM is mentioned as if it was an honorable movement is a slap in the face to Christians and decent folks.

How many Americans fought and died while fighting against Communists in Korea and Vietnam? Now here are the Democrats and Corporate America handing the Marxists in BLM the keys to the front door.
Thee University
BaylorFTW said:

Because America has been misled by race hustlers, limp-wrists and politically correct losers.

Because America has been falsely shamed by trained Marxist, Communist Anarchists capitalizing on Fentanyl Floyd's murder.

Because too many _________hole US cities are being "led" by pansy-@$$ed liberal pukes.

Because Baby-Boomers have grown soft, complacent and unwilling to lead their children and make sure these kids know their REAL HISTORY and who REALLY built America.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Osodecentx
Thee University said:

BaylorFTW said:

Because Baby-Boomers have grown soft, complacent and unwilling to lead their children and make sure these kids know their REAL HISTORY and who REALLY built America.
Yep
Robert Wilson
The evening was mostly peaceful.
cinque
Jack and DP said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/black-lives-matter-activist-wearing-justice-beonna-taylor-shirt-walked-louisville-bar-murdered-three-people/
Did somebody die?
Make Racism Wrong Again
Canada2017
BaylorFTW said:

Remind me why corporations and others were encouraged to give money to this movement?
The biggest mystery of this entire crime wave.

BearN
cinque said:

Jack and DP said:

Did somebody die?

Yes, the 3 murdered people mentioned in the title of the article are dead.
BearN
BaylorFTW said:

Local mob enforcers "encourage" local business owners to pay protection money, or else knee caps get broken and businesses get burned down. Now we are seeing how it is done at the Fortune 500 level. BLM is big time.
BaylorFTW
Canada2017 said:

BaylorFTW said:

Remind me why corporations and others were encouraged to give money to this movement?
The biggest mystery of this entire crime wave.

My current conspiracy belief is it was done to funnel money to the Democratic Party which makes things even more disgusting if true.
Canada2017
BearN said:

BaylorFTW said:

Local mob enforcers "encourage" local business owners to pay protection money, or else knee caps get broken and businesses get burned down. Now we are seeing how it is done at the Fortune 500 level. BLM is big time.
Makes sense.

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton led the way with creating these kinds of 'contributions' .

But they settled for peanuts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.