Anybody catch Biden's speech from Philly?

1,818 Views | 32 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 4th and Inches
cinque
How long do you want to ignore this user?
He spoke movingly about Justice Ginsburg and framed the choices for the future. It was if light entered the discussion.
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Apparently not.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
GrowlTowel
Who delivered the speech?
FWBear
It was complete cheese about how the Senate should honor her dying wish. Eye rolling material, but better than the threats against the republic offered by many of his fellow Dems.
greatdivide
I did. Wow. His physical deterioration is getting much worse. I hope he is ok.
BellCountyBear
Who was the puppet master this time?
cinque
FWBear said:

It was complete cheese about how the Senate should honor her dying wish. Eye rolling material, but better than the threats against the republic offered by many of his fellow Dems.
Chuckle. He said precisely the exact opposite and anybody who heard the speech knows this to be true.
Make Racism Wrong Again
FWBear
cinque said:

FWBear said:

Chuckle. He said precisely the exact opposite and anybody who heard the speech knows this to be true.

lmfao. It's on video. Right before he started talking about the 200 million Americans who have died from COVID-19.
cinque
FWBear said:

cinque said:

FWBear said:

lmfao. It's on video. Right before he started talking about the 200 million Americans who have died from COVID-19.
It most certainly is on the video.
Make Racism Wrong Again
ShooterTX
cinque said:

He spoke movingly about Justice Ginsburg and framed the choices for the future. It was if light entered the discussion.

So sad that the light in his head went out a long time ago.
ShooterTX
Thee University
Did the voice track match up with the lip movement this time?

Cadaver Biden!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Username checks out
Man that dementia riddled cadaver sure is doing a great job in the polls.
Thee University
cinque said:

FWBear said:

Chuckle.

Chuckle.

Chuckle.

"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Thee University
Username checks out said:

Polls are like my bowel movements. I never know how many new democrats I'm going to create.
Username checks out
Thee University said:

Polls are like my bowel movements. I never know how many new democrats I'm going to create.

Speaking of bowel movements, that dementia riddled cadaver must have a real ****ty opponent to continually be up 7-10 points in polls.
Thee University

Thee University said:

Speaking of bowel movements, that dementia riddled cadaver must have a real ****ty opponent to continually be up 7-10 points in polls.
Wait a minute...................let me look.......................yep...........sure enough..................10 new democrats in the throne.
Thee University

Thee University said:

How many points was the BULL DYKE up on Trump 4 years ago at this time?
Username checks out
Thee University said:

Thee University said:

Depending how you aggregate, hillary Clinton was typically 4-6 points ahead of Trump, compared to the actual result of Clinton +2.1. Polls underestimated hidden trump support by 2-3 points when you factor in margin of error.

So in 2020 we have to ask whether hidden Trump voters are still a thing, or if the organizations that do this professionally have improved their methods. Who knows. It's likely that Biden +8 will be well outside the error bars of hidden Trump voters though. Once Biden hits +3 in the popular vote it is incredibly unlikely that electoral college math will bail out Trump.
STxBear81
Lol.
FWBear

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

Depending how you aggregate, hillary Clinton was typically 4-6 points ahead of Trump, compared to the actual result of Clinton +2.1. Polls underestimated hidden trump support by 2-3 points when you factor in margin of error.

So in 2020 we have to ask whether hidden Trump voters are still a thing, or if the organizations that do this professionally have improved their methods. Who knows. It's likely that Biden +8 will be well outside the error bars of hidden Trump voters though. Once Biden hits +3 in the popular vote it is incredibly unlikely that electoral college math will bail out Trump.

Is the DNC providing anticipated "extra" ballot data to the pollsters or are they still trying to figure out how many they'll need?
curtpenn

Thee University said:

Which is actually a sad commentary on the state of the citizenry.
4th and Inches

Thee University said:

or people who are really crappy at polls... have you forgotten 2016?
4th and Inches

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

polling is going strong for Biden but the GOP newly registered voters in alot of states put the polling out of sorts. Several are accounting for that and beginning to create outliers that show a much tighter race or even in Trumps favor.

A few new polls are tracking the black vote and it is very strong for Trump. The low end is around 11 percent and one poll had it as high as 20 percent. I believe that it is probably closer to the 11 percent but that is up from the 8 percent in 2016. The only sector he has really lost ground in is the educated women
Bruin

Thee University said:

Thee University said:

Go ahead and keep huggin those polls, maybe they'll comfort your pain after Nov 3rd. Biden's going down harder than Kamala on Willie.
4th and Inches
Rassmuesen For Friday, September 18, 2020

National Likely Voter (LV) Job Approval of @POTUS - 53%

GOP LV App - 83%

Dem LV App - 19%

Ind LV App - 62% !

Men LV App - 58%

Women LV App - 48%

White LV App - 54%

Black Total LV App - 34%

Other Non-White Total LV App - 60% !

Also, got Trump at 47% vs Biden with 46% -Thats a D +4 sample
cinque
Biden said we should not heed RBG's request as a tribute to her.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Forest Bueller
Not sure about Sept 2016, but Oct. 16, 2016 Clinton was up by 12, 11, and 8 percent in three widely respected polls.

I will wait for a debate to have any opinion this year.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
Canada2017

Yes he is.

And in a few short weeks a 78 year old dementia sufferer will be elected into one of the most pressure packed jobs on the planet.

Borders will be opened , taxes will skyrocket , the stock market will crash and new Green Plan regulations will destroy thousands of jobs.

Luckily Harris will take over as president within 24 months.
Forest Bueller_bf

Democratic nominee for president Joe Biden at a campaign event in Tampa, Fla. on Tuesday: "Cause if you could take care, if you were a quartermaster, you can sure in hell take care runnin' a, you know, a department store uh, thing, you know, where, in the second floor of the ladies department or whatever, you know what I mean?"

A person suffering from this level of cognitive decline, not dementia, that is still leading in the polls, reflects poorly on the electorate, not Biden. He can't help it. But make no mistake, since I have seen it up close, he is heading towards dementia.

Johnny Bear

Too bad most of the polls are a total crock. Even the dimcrats with at least half of a brain realize this - otherwise, why go to all of the trouble to deliberately create chaos through things like unsolicited mailout ballots?? If it's really "in the bag" for dementia Joe, why not just let the election fairly play out as normal and enjoy your victory on election night?? There's no way Trump loses anything close to a fair election. The biggest question is will we actually have one.
4th and Inches
Johnny Bear said:

Too bad most of the polls are a total crock. Even the dimcrats with at least half of a brain realize this - otherwise, why go to all of the trouble to deliberately create chaos through things like unsolicited mailout ballots?? If it's really "in the bag" for dementia Joe, why not just let the election fairly play out as normal and enjoy your victory on election night?? There's no way Trump loses anything close to a fair election. The biggest question is will we actually have one.
there are lower level Dems sounding the alarms like why are there no boots on the ground in Mich?... has Biden team they think MIch is locked up or they already conceeded there? Wild to waste money on Texas and not push in Mich...
George Truett
cinque said:

I did.

It was eloquent and moving.

Don't let the unfortunates here get you down!
George Truett
Thee University said:

cinque said:

FWBear said:

Chuckle.

Chuckle.

Chuckle.

Your class pic?
4th and Inches
Gruvin said:

Rassmuesen For Friday, September 18, 2020

National Likely Voter (LV) Job Approval of @POTUS - 53%

GOP LV App - 83%

Dem LV App - 19%

Ind LV App - 62% !

Men LV App - 58%

Women LV App - 48%

White LV App - 54%

Black Total LV App - 34%

Other Non-White Total LV App - 60% !

Also, got Trump at 47% vs Biden with 46% -Thats a D +4 sample
For Monday, September 21, 2020

National Likely Voter (LV) Job Approval of
@POTUS
- 51%

GOP LV App - 85%

Dem LV App - 16%

Ind LV App - 57%

Men LV App - 56%

Women LV App - 47%

White LV App - 53%

Black Total LV App - 39%

Other Non-White Total LV App - 51%
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.