BLM Website Gets Scrubbed

2,928 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Robert Wilson
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
cinque
BLM Is not going anywhere. Stop hyperventilating.
Make Racism Wrong Again
STxBear81
I guess they are ashamed. Or more willing to mislead followers.
Robert Wilson
I don't think you understand the thread.
cinque
BornAgain said:

We have bigger concerns than a BLM website:

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that racially motivated violent extremism cases account for the bulk of the bureau's work on domestic terrorist threats.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray also said most of the racially motivated cases deal with white supremacists.
"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," he said.
Make Racism Wrong Again
4th and Inches
cinque said:

BornAgain said:

FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers Thursday that racially motivated violent extremism cases account for the bulk of the bureau's work on domestic terrorist threats.

Testifying before the House Homeland Security Committee, Wray also said most of the racially motivated cases deal with white supremacists.
"Within the domestic terrorism bucket, the category as a whole, racially motivated violent extremism is, I think, the biggest bucket within that larger group. And within the racially motivated violent extremist bucket, people subscribing to some kind of white supremacist-type ideology is certainly the biggest chunk of that," he said.
BLM website is a pretty big deal, they have been exposed as a violent organization that may cost the Dems the election. Look at polls beyond the main presidential polling...

As always the life of all black people matter!
Midnight Rider
Garbage article from a garbage website. From wikipedia:

The Post Millennial is a conservative Canadian online news magazine started in 2017. It publishes national and local news and has a large amount of opinion content. It has been criticized for releasing misinformation and articles written by fake personas, for past employment of an editor with ties to white supremacist-platforming and pro-Kremlin media outlets, and for opaque funding and political connections.
Jack and DP
Midnight Rider said:

The Post Millennial is a conservative Canadian online news magazine started in 2017. It publishes national and local news and has a large amount of opinion content. It has been criticized for releasing misinformation and articles written by fake personas, for past employment of an editor with ties to white supremacist-platforming and pro-Kremlin media outlets, and for opaque funding and political connections.

Has the website been scrubbed or not?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Donations to BLM go to ActBlue?
cinque
Gruvin said:

cinque said:

BornAgain said:

BLM website is a pretty big deal, they have been exposed as a violent organization that may cost the Dems the election. Look at polls beyond the main presidential polling...

Maybe one day people such as you won't work to destroy organization black people start in order to work for justice.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Jack and DP
Trained Marxist and Destroying the Western Prescribed Nuclear Family have disappeared.
Wrecks Quan Dough
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

BornAgain said:

Maybe one day people such as you won't work to destroy organization black peoples start in order to work for communism.

Fixed it for ya.
4th and Inches
Carlos Safety said:

Donations to BLM go to ActBlue?
yes... so do the antifa organization
4th and Inches
cinque said:

Gruvin said:

cinque said:

BornAgain said:

Maybe one day people such as you won't work to destroy organization black peoples start in order to work for justice.
what have I done to destroy an organization started by black people?
Mothra
cinque said:

Are you ok?
cinque
Mothra said:

cinque said:

Are you ok?
About BLM? Never better.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Jack Bauer
Thank goodness the cops did not hurt him.

Jack Bauer
Cops fired zero bullets. We've solved racism!

Weekend Gun Violence: At Least 39 People Shot, 6 Killed In Chicago So Far This Weekend
curtpenn
cinque said:

BornAgain said:

Why do you suppose alleged white supremacists might be motivated these days?
Midnight Rider
Jack and DP said:

Midnight Rider said:

I don't know and I don't care.

What I care about is your intellectual laziness in constantly posting garbage without making any effort whatsoever to research the reliability of the source.
muddybrazos
cinque said:

BornAgain said:

Don't worry bc Wray won't be in that role much longer.
Jack and DP
Midnight Rider said:

Jack and DP said:

Midnight Rider said:

What I care about is your intellectual laziness in constantly posting garbage without making any effort whatsoever to research the reliability of the source.

The BLM website has been altered. That's reality. Sorry that reality offends you.
cinque
Jack and DP said:

Midnight Rider said:

Jack and DP said:

Midnight Rider said:

The BLM website has been altered. That's reality. Sorry that reality offends you.
Chuckle. I don't care about that particular BLM website. You do.
Make Racism Wrong Again
Thee University
cinque said:

Chuckle. I don't care about that particular BLM website. You do.

Chuckle. Chuckle.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Jack and DP
Midnight Rider said:

Jack and DP said:

Midnight Rider said:

Jack and DP
cinque
Chuckle, this website obviously means a lot to you.
Make Racism Wrong Again
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
cinque said:

Chuckle, this website obviously means a lot to you.
B -urn
L- oot
M - urder
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Thee University
Has anyone who posts here on 365 made a donation to black lives matter?
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
4th and Inches
Thee University said:

cinque and GT...
Robert Wilson
Gruvin said:

Thee University said:

cinque and GT...

You think they have money?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.