Hunter

6,145 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by J.R.
Mothra
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HuMcK said:

I can see now why you didn't want to delve any deeper into predication or support for your previous leading questions, even a cursory glance under the top-line signifigantly waters down your original claim. Now here you are talking about the possibility of Biden using personal accounts for business transactions, after previously being so certain that he had been paid a bribe directly...

It was paid to Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC btw, which you would know if you bothered to read the document you have such strong opinions about. Some litigator you must be...
LOL. You're funny. Point me to the post where you ascertained I was "certain" Hunter received a bribe. For the life of me, I don't recall seeing it. In fact, I don't once recall saying the report was accurate. However, given the thread is only 3 pages, it shouldn't take you long to find it.

I do recall asking you - after you had attempted to blow off the findings - whether you had evidence the report was false. I also asked whether if true, it concerned you. and whether you believe an investigation was warranted. If I recall, you didn't answer a single one of those questions, but instead attempted av moral equivalency in response to my questions.

With respect to the post at issue, I was commenting on your quote, wherein you suggested Hunter did not receive the deposit to his personal back account because it said his "business" received the funds. I merely pointed out that did not mean he did not receive the deposit to his personal bank account. And as usual, you attempted to mischaracterize my post, as you routinely do.

And in either regard, if the money ended up in his hands, who cares where it was transferred to originally.

In the future, I would suggest reading and digesting what I wrote before leaping to uwarranted conclusions.
Jack Bauer
Good job, media.

STxBear81
The next drug czar
riflebear
Thee University
Jack Bauer said:

Good job, media.

I broke down sobbing for Hunter and the Biden family.
J.R.
No doubt that the Biden Kid and the Trumps kids are shysters ! No doubt.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.