Dinesh brings reality, again!

1,295 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by STxBear81
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Innocent cases exist .

The mentally ill fella in Dallas a couple of years ago comes to mind .

But he was white so few care .
Username checks out
When did Dinesh get out of prison?
Forest Bueller
Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Innocent cases exist .

Tony Timpah. It was terrible.
By the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved.
Canada2017
Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Innocent cases exist .

Yeah that was him.

Total disgrace......cops got away with a blatant murder .
BearN
Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Innocent cases exist .

I hope everybody has learned some things over the past couple of years

1) don't take drugs
2) don't fight with cops
3) don't fight with cops while on drugs
4) really don't fight with cops when they are trying to arrest you, especially if you are on drugs
5) really really stop fighting with cops if they have you cuffed and on the ground, more so if you are on drugs
6) if you ignored all the above, take drugs and fight with cops while you are handcuffed on the ground with a knee in your side or on your neck, stop fighting the cops. If you absolutely must take drugs and fight with cops while handcuffed, on the ground, with a knee on your neck, preferably take less than the lethal dose of drugs you are taking.
7) also, don't shoot at cops. If you have drugs in your house or have had drugs in your house, the people at the door with guns might be rival drug dealers, or they might be cops.
8) if a cop pulls your car over and tells you to put your hands on the steering wheel or the dash a half dozen times, don't ignore him/her and reach under the seat. If a cop tells you again to put your hands on the wheel or the dash, and draws his gun and points it at you, definitely don't reach under the seat. Also, taking drugs while driving is something that makes it harder to realize you are reaching under the seat in the off chance a cop is screaming at you to not reach under the seat. Oh, and if you are a felon that stabs people, don't try to stab a cop who has a gun. Also, felons that have a record of pointing guns, maybe don't fight with cops and then reach under your car seat.

Florda_mike
Username checks out said:

Is this called "diverting a thread?"

I wonder why this "username" fella would do that to a topic that exposes Antifa/BLM for the frauds they are?
Bearitto

Some time before black marxist racists began rioting, looting, burning and murdering over a home invader who resisted arrest, a sex predator armed with a knife and a drug dealer whose boyfriend shot first at the cops.

Why do you ask?
Bearitto
Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Innocent cases exist .

Yeah that was him.

You want a total disgrace? Try watching what happened to COMPLETELY compliant, submissive, whimpering Daniel Shaver in a hotel hallway as he was doing everything he could do to follow the convoluted directions of a power tripping cop.

Bad cops exist and they appear far more likely to kill innocent unarmed white men than unarmed innocent blacks. This guy wasn't armed, didn't resist and had not committed a crime. To quote a phrase, it's like white men are "literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME they step foot outside the comfort of their homes!"

I give zero f***s about criminals attacking cops being killed. I give zero f***s about people brandishing weapons at fellow citizens being killed. I give zero f***s about rioters attacking law abiding citizens being killed. I care a great deal about compliant citizens following rules and orders getting murdered.

whiterock
Bearitto said:

Canada2017 said:

Forest Bueller said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Innocent cases exist .

Yeah that was him.

You want a total disgrace? Try watching what happened to COMPLETELY compliant, submissive, whimpering Daniel Shaver in a hotel hallway as he was doing everything he could do to follow the convoluted directions of a power tripping cop.

Bad cops exist and they appear far more likely to kill innocent unarmed white men than unarmed innocent blacks. This guy wasn't armed, didn't resist and had not committed a crime. To quote a phrase, it's like white men are "literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME they step foot outside the comfort of their homes!"

I give zero f***s about criminals attacking cops being killed. I give zero f***s about people brandishing weapons at fellow citizens being killed. I give zero f***s about rioters attacking law abiding citizens being killed. I care a great deal about compliant citizens following rules and orders getting murdered.

but Daniel doesn't fit the systemic oppression meta-narrative, so it doesn't matter.

the most systemically oppressed people in this country are taxpayers, who pay too much for dysfunctional social contract and get berated for deplorability if they complain about it.
Florda_mike
Great post!
Johnny Bear

The better question is when do multiple people from the former Obama/Biden Administration and the former Obama/Biden FBI - whose demonstrable illegal actions are about a million times more significant than anything Dinesh did - GO to prison??
STxBear81
You didn't hear? Bloomberg got him out
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.