Wow! Smoking gun. Joe is toast.

5,462 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Osodecentx
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?

ScruffyD
gosh i wonder if he will drop out
whitetrash
ScruffyD said:

That presumes he realizes he is running, which isn't a given.
WacoKelly83
ScruffyD said:

I bet Kamala is hopefully wishing
Jack and DP
Osodecentx
ScruffyD said:

Doc has overpromised and underdelivered for years
Osodecentx
WacoKelly83 said:

ScruffyD said:

I bet Kamala is hopefully wishing
So are millions of Dems
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

ScruffyD said:

What have I promised?
Canada2017

It is far too late for any of this to matter Doc .

A ridiculously corrupt, 78 year old dementia case is going to become president of the United States.

J.R.
Doc Holliday said:

you got $100?
bear2be2
Canada2017 said:

A ridiculously corrupt, 78 year old dementia case is going to become president of the United States.

To replace a corrupt, amoral 74-year-old narcissist. Do better, America.
br53
bear2be2 said:

Canada2017 said:

To replace a corrupt, 74-year-old narcissist. Do better, America.
Being a narcissist is not a crime. Selling your country out to foreign communist *******s is treason.
STxBear81
perfect timing for Dems , fell right in their lap. They could take high road and have Joe exit from race tonite on debate stage for health reasons and kamala takes over from here. then all the dems have to do is rig the ballots.
Booray
Please note that all of these text and emails (at least so far) happened after Joe Biden left office.
br53
BornAgain said:

perfect timing for Dems , fell right in their lap. They could take high road and have Joe exit from race tonite on debate stage for health reasons and kamala takes over from here. then all the dems have to do is rig the ballots.
They have already done one of those things so they are ahead of the curve.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Please note that all of these text and emails (at least so far) happened after Joe Biden left office.
Please note that the context of the text messages refers to what they setup prior to 2016.
jimdue
bear2be2 said:

Canada2017 said:

Correct. 2 bad human beings are our choices just like last time.

riflebear
This is just Russian interference again - at least that's what Schiff & the media are going all in on two weeks before the election hoping time will run out. Nothing to see here.

It's political malpractice to not ask Biden about this tonight. Guarantee the moderator and Joe team up to ignore Trump's questions about this.

Mothra
Booray said:

Well, to be fair, pretty much all of the foreign collusion that Trump has been accused of occurred before he entered office.
riflebear
Booray said:

Then why did he lie about it multiple times? Why not just say that?

And you can't confirm that since Hunter traveled w/ VP while in office to China multiple times to meet w/ his business partners.
Booray
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Please note that the context of the text messages refers to what they setup prior to 2016.
Link?
riflebear
Osodecentx said:

ScruffyD said:

Really? Everything we've been talking about has come true - the media just won't report on it and the Dems have no morals to call each other out because Trump being removed is more important than all of that
Mothra
bear2be2 said:

Canada2017 said:

I certainly can't think of an election in my lifetime with two worse candidates.
riflebear
Amazing that the FBI did not share this info while Dems were impeaching Trump.

bear2be2
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Canada2017 said:

I certainly can't think of an election in my lifetime with two worse candidates.

The 2016 election was worse IMO because Hillary was an even worse candidate than Biden. But this election serves as proof that we've learned nothing the last five years.
OsoCoreyell
riflebear said:

Amazing that the FBI did not share this info while Dems were impeaching Trump.

You can criticize the FBI for not sharing the info. There's no innate reason why the disclosure of this information should be tied to disclosure of anything to do with Trump's unrelated actions. Look, I think the FBI behaved abominably regarding the whole Trump/Russia thing. They were clearly a willing dupe of Democrat political operatives. If you want to tie the issues together logically, one should ask, "If the FBI and press had these exact same facts but replacing "BIDEN" with "TRUMP," how would they behave?" The fact that absolutely everyone knows the answer to this question, and that many in the media don't even pretend otherwise shows the lowly state of journalism and ethics generally. I bemoan the fifth-grade boys bathroom that our politics has become.

As H.L. Mencken once said, "Americans generally get the government they deserve...good and hard."
EatMoreSalmon
bear2be2 said:

Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Canada2017 said:

The 2016 election was worse IMO because Hillary was an even worse candidate than Biden. But this election serves as proof that we've learned nothing the last five years.
I agree with you here. Although I have to admit that Trump has done better than I expected in 2016.
Doc Holliday
There's more!

Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

ScruffyD said:

What have I promised?
Hillary in prison
Comey in prison
McCabe in prison
Clapper in prison
Canada2017
bear2be2 said:

Canada2017 said:

Trump is certainly a narcissist, might still be amoral .....but there is no evidence of political corruption .

So instead of emotional 'feelings'...vote on POLICIES .

Pro jobs, less taxes, pro law enforcement , pro military , pro freedom of religion, enforcement of EXISTING immigration laws and support of Israel .

Because 4 months after Biden is elected POLICIES are going to impact you far more than your feelings.
Osodecentx
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Canada2017 said:

Yep
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

ScruffyD said:

What have I promised?
Hillary in prison
Comey in prison
McCabe in prison
Clapper in prison

I think some of them will be indicted by Durham, but Hillary is not going to prison.Ever.
Malbec
Mothra said:

bear2be2 said:

Canada2017 said:

You mean outside of the past 10 Democrat primaries?
4th and Inches
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

and planning for 2020 +
riflebear
Jack and DP said:

This is unbelievable. Will the press go back to all those former 'intelligence' people on MSNBC & CNN and Adam Schiff and ask them why they pushed the fake Russian disinformation campaign again? How can they continue having these people on knowing they are just making up lies?

And how can Congress allow them to sit on these committees knowing he's out there pushing disinformation and making up lies? Do you Democrats even care about this stuff? You get upset w/ Trump making mean tweets but you completely ignore corruption from your side that is ripping their country in half.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.