Nov 4 COvid will disappear? Who said it on this board?

16,917 Views | 262 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jupiter
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Do you Still believe It?
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Not gonna completely disappear. It will just be a quick fifteen second report like the allergens are mentioned during the weather forecast. The mainstream media is going to be way too busy reporting on the next round of impeachment hearings for reelected President Donald Trump. That's what I believe.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
cinque
Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Good question, Waco. I wouldn't wait on an answer, however.
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Not gonna completely disappear. It will just be a quick fifteen second report like the allergens are mentioned during the weather forecast. The mainstream media is going to be way too busy reporting on the next round of impeachment hearings for reelected President Donald Trump. That's what I believe.

oh 15 seconds
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?

oh 15 seconds
Maybe twenty. Trump wins, Covid will fade to black. Biden wins, Covid will become a permanent part of our daily lives. It is that simple.

Just look how Biden has campaigned cowering from fear of the virus. Not a good look. Americans want to live.

-- Barack Obama
cinque
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?

oh 15 seconds
Maybe twenty. Trump wins, Covid will fade to black. Biden wins, Covid will become a permanent part of our daily lives. It is that simple.

Just look how Biden has campaigned cowering from fear of the virus. Not a good look. Americans want to live.
While Mr. Jared brags about wresting control of the virus away from medical professionals. They're just incorrigible.
riflebear
Why did they stop counting H1N1 which hit over 60 Million cases? Biden's didn't even do anything about that but now this is the end of the world?

They even downplayed this and now blame it on Trump who did 10X more to stop the spread than Obama/Biden ever dreamed of doing.

If we had an honest media Trump would win in a landslide.
STxBear81
The MSM will collectively remove covid from our conscience so quick you will think ...did we ever have covid?
Midnight Rider
So on November 4 my friend who is on a ventilator in a Dallas hospital will be discharged?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Midnight Rider said:

So on November 4 my friend who is on a ventilator in a Dallas hospital will be discharged?
Please tell us more about your friend! Please give us his or her name and the hospital so we can donate to help his/ her family! There are many big-hearted people here that will assist any way they can.

(With the family's permission, of course!)

Thanks!_

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
BornAgain said:

The MSM will collectively remove covid from our conscience so quick you will think ...did we ever have covid?

The coming vaccines and improved treatments will downgrade c-19 to something like the regular flu beginning in February or March.
643 Bears
BornAgain said:

I don't think so. Covid provides the cover for what they really want to do. A completely shut down economy that makes a significant number of people dependant on government and destroys existing wealth is the left's wet dream.
cinque
643 Bears said:

BornAgain said:

I don't think so. Covid provides the cover for what they really want to do. A completely shut down economy that makes a significant number of people dependant on government and destroys existing wealth is the left's wet dream.
Why would they want a complete shutdown of the economy? That's silly.
FormerFlash
Have you listened to the mainstream media lately? They're the one's promising this, if you'd just only vote for Biden. They have literally propped up the idea that Covid is all Trump's fault and if we elect Biden he can fix it all. No one seems to mention that everything he and Kamala have talked about as part of their plan to deal with Covid has all been a part of the Trump team response. They have offered nothing new to the conversation, just promised to fix it. It's all BS. And you're lying to yourself if you don't believe the Democrats and media are pumping up COVID fear in order to blame Trump leading up to the election. Of course you've been lying to yourself that your a christian for quite some time so maybe you are.
Sic Everyone.
643 Bears
FormerFlash said:

Have you listened to the mainstream media lately? They're the one's promising this, if you'd just only vote for Biden. They have literally propped up the idea that Covid is all Trump's fault and if we elect Biden he can fix it all. No one seems to mention that everything he and Kamala have talked about as part of their plan to deal with Covid has all been a part of the Trump team response. They have offered nothing new to the conversation, just promised to fix it. It's all BS. And you're lying to yourself if you don't believe the Democrats and media are pumping up COVID fear in order to blame Trump leading up to the election. Of course you've been lying to yourself that your a christian for quite some time so maybe you are.
I don't think this means the fear mongering will stop once they are in office. They'll say that Trump's mismanagement has created a problem that will take a long time to address.

If they are in control of all 3, they'll use Covid to transform the economy. They'll use it to create more dependents and as a cover for wealth transfer. The war on success is coming.
STxBear81
shutdown the economy so America will rely on the government. where are you going to eat if you have no job or income... welfare line
STxBear81
That is right. A little known bartender from New York who is now AOC has said that all people with millions do not need it and need to distribute that wealth to those who do not work. somehow it pays to do nothing and depend on the government.
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?

oh 15 seconds

Cowering people as opposed to say...dying people.
Waco1947
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?

Was it you R2 or Canada?
Waco1947
Waco1947
P.S. COvid will rage on more deadly if 45 is re elected
Waco1947
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

Yes, Covid is about to die, along with Joe Biden's Presidential aspirations. God is good.

Stay holed up in your house, Old Timer. You should probably board up your windows as well. We will let you know when it is safe to come out.

-- Barack Obama
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

I think when people said "it will go away" on November 4 were saying that the "hysteria" by the media would go away.

Covid will rage on until there is a vaccine...which will happen under any president.

Biden will also destroy the ecomony with a hut down and trample individual rights by mandating masks. But of course, Dems always trample individual rights...just ask the millions of aborted babies.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
D. C. Bear
It won't "disappear" in reality, but the nature of the coverage will change, assuming a Biden win.
cinque
D. C. Bear said:

It won't "disappear" in reality, but the nature of the coverage will change, assuming a Biden win.
How?
D. C. Bear
cinque said:

D. C. Bear said:

How?

Watch and see.
quash
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Midnight Rider said:

Please tell us more about your friend! Please give us his or her name and the hospital so we can donate to help his/ her family! There are many big-hearted people here that will assist any way they can.

Thanks!_

HIPPA, dude.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Midnight Rider said:

Thanks!_

HIPPA, dude.
Yippie Kai YAY, Dude.

-- Barack Obama
D. C. Bear
quash said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Midnight Rider said:

Thanks!_

HIPPA, dude.

HIPPA doesn't apply to your friends, dude.
Waco1947
Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?
fadskier
Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?
You know what they meant and they were right...but let's see if it holds up.
Waco1947
fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?
All I have is their words. "It's a hoax and will disappear Nov 4"
Forest Bueller_bf
Of course it's not gone. It won't probably completely disappear until late 2021 or spring 2022.

The way it is covered by the media will change drastically however. Honestly I hope by the time Biden is sworn in on 01/20/2021 that a vaccine is available and the disease will start to wane in the Spring of 2021, which it should do.

Unfortunately we may lose 400,000 people by the time it starts to disappear.

fadskier
Waco1947 said:

fadskier said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Do you Still believe It?
Is it gone?
All I have is their words. "It's a hoax and will disappear Nov 4"
No one I associate this has said that...nor have I seen it on this board (but I haven't really looked) but again, I suspect you knew what they meant...but then again, I'd never suspect you to be honest.
Forest Bueller_bf
Kansas reported 4,726 cases on Worldometer today and 79 deaths. To get a grasp of this number

Texas would have to have 47,260 cases and 790 deaths attributed to a single day to match that level of an outbreak.

That is horrible.

They probably do need to shut down in person schooling for a bit.
Doc Holliday
Lol it begins

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.