I am happy for America.

13,558 Views | 237 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by nein51
Waco1947
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I look forward to the healing our soul.
wuzzybear
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/stalin-vote-count-quote/
4th and Inches
Waco1947 said:

false start, 5 yard penalty and replay the down...
fubar
wuzzybear said:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/stalin-vote-count-quote/
Personal foul, grow up, 15 yards, loss of ....
BearN
Waco1947 said:

show me on the doll where he touched you
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Waco1947 said:

Me too. The promise of higher taxes for all Americans and the elimination of the oil & gas industry and all their related jobs warms my heart. Thank you Joe Biden and the Democratic Party.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
curtpenn
Waco1947 said:

Only the deeply deluded believe there is any healing to be had. There's just winning and losing. I will despise the RINOs and the regressives eternally.

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!" - Herman Melville
nein51
You dont mean that. You mean you're happy for the 50.3% of people who voted like you.
Canada2017
Late term abortions.

Euthanasia of the old

Decriminalization of heroin

Billions to be spent on health care for illegals while our mentally ill die by the thousands .

Looting, burning , killing , and intimidation of those who believe in the greatness of America .

So much healing ....who could possibly doubt it ?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

Late term abortions.

Euthanasia of the old

Billions to be spent on health care for illegals while our mentally ill die by the thousands .

Looting, burning , killing , and intimidation of those who believe in the greatness of America .

Relax, my friend. Even though all of my firearms were recently stolen, my neighbors assure me that there will be no anarchy or terrorism in my neighborhood! I believe them.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Canada2017 said:

Late term abortions.

Euthanasia of the old

Relax, my friend. Even though all of my firearms were recently stolen, my neighbors assure me that there will be no anarchy or terrorism in my neighborhood! I believe them.

That's nice .

Mothra
Waco1947 said:

Just like most elections, only half the country's souls will be healed. Conservatives have to wait at least 4 years for that.

Of course, some of us have already had our souls healed. And it had nothing to do with a silly election.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Won't happen. Dems and liberals don't want to heal anything unless it means getting their way - 100%.

Hey, anyone know where the Trump supporters are burning down building, destroying personal property and assaulting bidenettes?
TexasScientist
This aptly sums up the Trump era:

"...the beginning of the end of an era. An era defined by scandal after scandal, conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, and lie after lie. An era in which name calling and bullying were normalized. An era in which norms were repeatedly and brazenly violated. An era in which the President fanned the flames of division and cheered on calls for his political opponents to be imprisoned. An era which will end with hundreds of thousands dead as a result of a horribly managed pandemic." - CNN
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
4th and Inches
TexasScientist said:

"...the beginning of the end of an era. An era defined by scandal after scandal, conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory, and lie after lie. An era in which name calling and bullying were normalized. An era in which norms were repeatedly and brazenly violated. An era in which the President fanned the flames of division and cheered on calls for his political opponents to be imprisoned. An era which will end with hundreds of thousands dead as a result of a horribly managed pandemic." - CNN
great read- where in the fiction section did you find this?
wuzzybear
https://twitter.com/KimberlyRobinsn/status/1324875631453212678/photo/1
4th and Inches
Happy about this 47?

Michigan investigating voter registration 'irregularities' in Muskegon - suspicion of illegal ballot harvesting
Jack Bauer
Healing...

'If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black"
4th and Inches
Happy about this one 47? 100% of the democrat mail in votes cast by democrats in PA went to Biden... How long do you think it'll take before they start a list of Democrats that mailed in for Trump to prove there was crossover aka election tampering

Jack Bauer
White liberals so confused right now...

wuzzybear
https://aim4truth.org/2020/11/03/cat-report-590/
Jack Bauer
Gruvin said:

Happy about this one 47? 100% of the democrat mail in votes cast by democrats in PA went to Biden... How long do you think it'll take before they start a list of Democrats that mailed in for Trump to prove there was crossover aka election tampering

Is this normal?

4th and Inches
New emailed evidence of a PA nursing home resident who is not registered to vote and yet when her family checked, she was listed as having voted by mail in 2020
4th and Inches
Rate of rejected mail-in ballots almost 30 times lower in Pennsylvania this year than in 2016
Waco1947
Healing will me very hard as evidenced by the response here
whitetrash
Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

It's fanboy fiction. The kind of stuff our resident alchemist faps to.
ATL Bear
Who needs politicians to heal their soul?
Jack Bauer
Waco1947 said:

Healing will me very hard as evidenced by the response here

You mean "shut up and accept it"?
4th and Inches
Bellwether counties disagree with current results... another statistical oddity.
4th and Inches
4th and Inches
If you still think the american people voted for Biden... you are clueless. This election was stolen.
4th and Inches
Nevada: Austin K. requested an absentee ballot. He confirmed it was mailed but never received it. Following up online, he found his ballot had been voted.

"Someone else must have got my ballot and voted for me."

Unfortunately, this is not the first or the last report of this kind.

Nevada's Clark County elections chief has reports of voter fraud, won't investigate until counting complete
Canada2017
Gruvin said:

If you still think the american people voted for Biden... you are clueless. This election was stolen.

Maybe so.

But there has to be hard cold evidence or the American people will never believe it .

TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

TexasScientist said:

Actually, I think you'll find that in the history section, and in a few years in the history books.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Gruvin said:

Or you're clueless about how the elections are run, and are open to conspiracy theories. If there is widespread fraud, for which there is no credible evidence, Trump can produce the evidence in court. Widespread fraud, on a scale large enough to change the election will be easy to prove. Something of that magnitude can't be kept quiet, and it will be borne out in court. Otherwise, it is all preposterous rumors and conspiracy theories for those who love to get caught up in that BS.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.