The Biden Presidency....2021-TBD

4,340 Views | 53 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by riflebear
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canada2017
riflebear said:

Here we go...

There is little point to making yourself sick over what these leftists are going to do .

Elections have consequences.

Generations of 'cheap labor' have consequences.

Pandemics have consequences .

The American middle class and upper middle class are going to get completely ****** over.
Best case.....for 2 years.

If the republicans lose the senate.....a minimum of 8 years.

Redbrickbear
The amount of liberal lawyers with BA and JD degrees from Yale, Harvard, and Georgetown Law controlling our massive Federal government is staggering.

These people have zero discernable job skills other than being able to do well on standardized tests and get high LSAT scores and then pass the bar.

They then settle down into decades of hanging around D.C. making millions and pushing some of the most damaging nonsense through out government.
Doc Holliday
Elections have consequences

STxBear81
yeh good idea
wuzzybear
jimdue said:

Biden will be president until 2024 unless he dies or is officially diagnosed with Alzheimer's. He will just be a figurehead president that will be told what to think do and say by his staff and cabinet leaders. I really do not think Kamala will hold that much power either. She is an empty suit that nobody likes and was nothing more than fulfilling a promise of having a VP who would have a certain skin pigmentation and genitalia.

When we know who holds the key cabinet positions, then we will know who the real president is.
Um...she has resigned from the Senate yet. Maybe they know something or so I know and hope they believe. I am fairly confident the state legislatures are call a jump ball and nobody gets to 270 thereby washing their hands from the whole deal and then it goes to the House. But, law be damned, this should go to SCOTUS. If there was ever a case built for SCOTUS this is it. I know you will say are not going to touch it but they should.
wuzzybear
I mean she has NOT resigned from the Senate yet!
Jack Bauer
What??

wuzzybear
TRUMP is about to declare a national emergency. He's not letting this get away from him. I don't blame him. Democracy is too damn important. Mark my words. If not NE, then martial law. Mark my words. He ain't leaving and I guarantee to you he's got important secret service and military backing him or he wouldn't have just made the speech he did.
wuzzybear
Independent News | American Media Periscope
wuzzybear
WWG1WGA 24/7
Jack Bauer
"He has been known to react with a thumbs-up to some links texted to him.".

Greatest President since Lincoln!!!

Canada2017
wuzzybear said:

TRUMP is about to declare a national emergency. He's not letting this get away from him. I don't blame him. Democracy is too damn important. Mark my words. If not NE, then martial law. Mark my words. He ain't leaving and I guarantee to you he's got important secret service and military backing him or he wouldn't have just made the speech he did.
If Trump does either he should be immediately arrested and thrown in Epstein's old jail cell.
Jack Bauer
White people - get in line for your training.

Jacques Strap
wuzzybear
Canada2017 said:

wuzzybear said:

If Trump does either he should be immediately arrested and thrown in Epstein's old jail cell.
Well you tell me then. Is it better for the USA that compromised Joe passifies China and we risk their world dominance or is it better to sacrifice a little freedom for now to stableize the country? Think back to pre-Covid and how pissed China was at Trump. I know we do not think alike, but thats ok. I'm not ready to give up my freedom and go into media frenzied lockdowns with Covid as big fat excuse, are you?

Think of it. We have different strains of the flu every year yet we still have flu shots for all of em. Why is this so different? One more thing...as a retired RN I know people in the field who swear Hydroxychloriquine works like a charm to reduce risk. This is old news, but it is for real. But bc Trump touted it the media went ballistic. No matter what Trump does it is TDS with the pedal to the metal. He actually has good instincts regardless of what you think about his character. I don't know why Melania would be married to the man for all these years if she didn't think he had character at least for her. The whole thing is so bizarre cuz everybody just reads tons of neg press and you have to dig way down into the weeds to find some reality out there. It is crazy man!!!
jupiter
5 Reasons Why More Stimulus Checks Aren't the Answer

1. Despite High Unemployment, Most Americans Have Jobs
Sending checks out to a majority of Americans, regardless of work status, is poorly targeted to those who are actually in need.
For the 10.7 million Americans who are still unemployed, stimulus checks are an inadequate replacement for lost wages. The states' unemployment insurance systems are better designed and equipped to get the appropriate aid to those who have lost a job

2. Savings Rates Are Exceptionally High

3. Americans Are Paying Off Credit Card Debt at Record Levels

4. They Aren't Stimulative

5. Further Spending Increases the Risks of a Fiscal Crisis

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/12/10/5-reasons-why-more-stimulus-checks-arent-the-answer/?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=5-reasons-why-more-stimulus-checks-arent-the-answer
Whiskey Pete
jupiter said:

5 Reasons Why More Stimulus Checks Aren't the Answer

1. Despite High Unemployment, Most Americans Have Jobs
Sending checks out to a majority of Americans, regardless of work status, is poorly targeted to those who are actually in need.
For the 10.7 million Americans who are still unemployed, stimulus checks are an inadequate replacement for lost wages. The states' unemployment insurance systems are better designed and equipped to get the appropriate aid to those who have lost a job

2. Savings Rates Are Exceptionally High

3. Americans Are Paying Off Credit Card Debt at Record Levels

4. They Aren't Stimulative

5. Further Spending Increases the Risks of a Fiscal Crisis

https://www.dailysignal.com/2020/12/10/5-reasons-why-more-stimulus-checks-arent-the-answer/?utm_source=feedly&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=5-reasons-why-more-stimulus-checks-arent-the-answer

These stimulus checks is pre-cursor the left's wet dream of a universal basic income.

If they really want to help Americans, let them take out a gov't funded LOAN (up to their last year's AGI) that they can pay back over a 30 year period with less than 1% interest rate. No matter their credit score, BUT their payments (or lack thereof) WILL BE reported to the credit bureaus.

Before anyone mentions that some people won't pay back the money, I'll remind you the that hundreds of billions of dollars they've already sent out, they aren't getting back anyway.

Last year, If you earned $150,000 you can borrow $150,000. If you earned $30,000 you can borrow $30,000. If you earned ZERO, you can borrow zero. After all, if they didn't have a job and earned no income, they've lost nothing. They're already on the gov't teat, they're still getting their food stamps, they are still getting their section 8 paid for, etc....

Jack Bauer
riflebear
I told my daughter she has to start saying I love you parent.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/proposed-house-rules-seek-to-erase-gendered-terms-such-as-father-mother-son-daughter_3640653.html

Terms to be striked from clause 8(c)(3) of rule XXIII, the House's Code of Official Conduct, as outlined in the proposed rules (pdf), include "father, mother, son, daughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, first cousin, nephew, niece, husband, wife, father-in-law, mother-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother, stepsister, half brother, half sister, grandson, [and] granddaughter."
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.