Pennsylvania SOS loses legal representation, they quit!

3,166 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by HuMcK
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Why would this happen?
fubar
Never mind, I should read more, drink less.
Osodecentx
fubar said:

Yep. At least the liquor stores are open til 10:00
JusHappy2BeHere
fubar said:

I told people in January that by 2024, Qanon and the GOP would be indistinguishable... by Summer I had adjusted that to the 2022 midterms... Now... its like its already happened

They are one in the same
Osodecentx
JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

I told people in January that by 2024, Qanon and the GOP would be indistinguishable... by Summer I had adjusted that to the 2022 midterms... Now... its like its already happened

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow
Florda_mike
Sorta like the democrats and Nazis are indistinguishable too

Oh yeah, you're right, you just happy lil fella
fubar
JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
At least there is a reason for drinking.
Canada2017
JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same

Interesting

Am now one and the same with a five letter word that I have only heard referenced once ...outside of this message board.

Does this tag entitle me to assault people with fireworks , loot buildings , scream obscenities through a bullhorn at people eating dinner at patio restaurants ?

Can I demand reparations for my French Canadian trauma at the hands of English politicians in Ottawa, compensation for my expenses in grad school , free health care to assuage my Catholic guilt ?

JusHappy2BeHere
Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?
Osodecentx
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?
Florda's alter universe personna
JusHappy2BeHere
Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Not sure what you are talking about, but most of this board is obsessed with bull **** conspiracy theories that are Q or worse.
They have lost all rational thought.
They will believe anything that supports their tribe
Osodecentx
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Not sure what you are talking about, but most of this board is obsessed with bull **** conspiracy theories that are Q or worse.
Sounds like Rachel Maddow. Quit her now
Maddow = Florda (in bizarro world)
JusHappy2BeHere
Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

Wake up while we still have a Constitutional Republic.

I don't watch Maddow. But they sure as hell watch Hannity.

Blaming those who tell the truth to protect those who lie is a despicable business

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

You seem obsessed with her.

Like I said, I don't watch her.

Do you think that I'm incapable of forming independent thoughts?

Interesting you come down on her but give the actual nut jobs on the right a pass.
EatMoreSalmon
Canada2017 said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same

Interesting

Am now one and the same with a five letter word that I have only heard referenced once ...outside of this message board.

Does this tag entitle me to assault people with fireworks , loot buildings , scream obscenities through a bullhorn at people eating dinner at patio restaurants ?

Can I demand reparations for my French Canadian trauma at the hands of English politicians in Ottawa, compensation for my expenses in grad school , free health care to assuage my Catholic guilt ?

Hey, I'd just like to be entitled to blow an airhorn in someone's face when they say something I don't like.
D. C. Bear
JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

Blaming those who tell the truth to protect those who lie is a despicable business

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Interesting you come down on her but give the actual nut jobs on the right a pass.

If you think the Republican Party is indistinguishable from "Q," whatever that is, it is not that you are incapable of forming independent thoughts, it is that, in this instances, you have failed to form rational thoughts. For a poster to say you should quit listening to a misguided media hack is generous in that it leaves open the possibility that you are merely channeling someone else's irrationality rather than generating the insanity on your own.
wuzzybear
Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red, brown, yellow, black or white
They are precious in His site
Jesus loves the little children of the world.
JusHappy2BeHere
D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

If you think the Republican Party is indistinguishable from "Q," whatever that is, it is not that you are incapable of forming independent thoughts, it is that, in this instances, you have failed to form rational thoughts. For a poster to say you should quit listening to a misguided media hack is generous in that it leaves open the possibility that you are merely channeling someone else's irrationality rather than generating the insanity on your own.
Which direction do you think it's trending. The Republican party shouldn't be within light years of Q, and yet there are members of the House that are about to be sworn in that are all over Qanon. The President's legal team is the Poster Child for Qanon. Posters here are consistently repeating Qanon bull *****

You pretending that this isn't true doesn't change the fact that the GOP is headed, and had been for awhile, into the facts don't matter, crazy land, Alex Jones is a light weight, Netherland.

Wake up and smell the ****ing coffee
D. C. Bear
JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Which direction do you think it's trending. The Republican party shouldn't be within light years of Q, and yet there are members of the House that are about to be sworn in that are all over Qanon. The President's legal team is the Poster Child for Qanon. Posters here are consistently repeating Qanon bull *****

You pretending that this isn't true doesn't change the fact that the GOP is headed, and had been for awhile, into the facts don't matter, crazy land, Alex Jones is a light weight, Netherland.

Whatever.
JusHappy2BeHere
D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Whatever.
You are the death of the GOP.

every true Conservative with a conscience has abandoned the party that has lost it's soul, but you keep on keeping on.

I used to respect you.... Now.? You might as well be wuzzy
wuzzybear
JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Whatever.

every true Conservative with a conscience has abandoned the party that has lost it's soul, but you keep on keeping on.

Excuse me but what the F have I done to earn such an honor?
4th and Inches
JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Whatever.
every true Conservative with a conscience has abandoned the party that has lost it's soul
lol... Trump has been more of a conservative(he isnt) than Bush Jr

Bush Jr was friendly while his admin did whatever they wanted and stomp on the constitution.

Yall dont like Trump because he was mean to a few people on twitter. Best president policy wise since Reagan.
Whiskey Pete
JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Actually, judging by your posts, you are the one that seems to be all over Q. The rest of us here couldn't care less about it.
JusHappy2BeHere
Gruvin said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Whatever.
every true Conservative with a conscience has abandoned the party that has lost it's soul

Bush Jr was friendly while his admin did whatever they wanted and stomp on the constitution.

Yall dont like Trump because he was mean to a few people on twitter. Best president policy wise since Reagan.
and this is what TDS actually looks like. Previously normal human beings become this. it's sad
Whiskey Pete
Gruvin said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Whatever.

Ding Ding Ding - Bingo!
wuzzybear
Gruvin said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Whatever.

Exactly! I do not identify with the label "Republican" anymore. You are either conservative, liberal or if not, some form of libertarianism which I find difficult to really understand. Anyone who does not ID with one of these is a fringe element. I simply believe in small govt, having my mail delivered on time, and being left alone. We should have known that involving the Postal Service would lead to the biggest scandal in history and we have already spent ourselves into oblivion and even if we hadn't VaChina forced our hand. Nobody is going to tell me how to think or what I can say, how many firearms I own, and how I will conduct my life. That is only for me, my wife, and God. Anybody who tries to impose their views on me will be met with the appropriate counter-view. Likewise, I do not force anybody else to believe what they believe but lately it seems that is where we are headed via "wokeness" and "cancel culture." The biggest rip off of all is nullifying my vote whether it be local, county, state, or federal. Our vote is our voice. This is what is on trial now and if my voice no longer matters it's time for my wife and I to seriously consider our favorite getaway as our new home in Adelaide, Australia. I will fight for conservative values til I die, but maybe this is not the place to finish that fight.
D. C. Bear
JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

Whatever.

Hard to see how I could be the death of the GOP now when I have never been a Republican.
JCWortsman
JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

These statements are proof that the media (MSM and social) has painted all Americans as all on polar opposite ends of the spectrum and on the brink of Civil War.

"If you voted for Biden, you must be a communist who wants everything for free. You believe in killing babies, no cops, open the borders, take God out of everything!"

"If you voted for Trump, you're a redneck, racist, conspiracy nut who wants to send all the people with funny accents back where they came from."

In reality, there is a very vocal minority on both ends. The majority of people on both sides are not headed into crazyland, you're just buying into the narrative that they are.
2023 Adopt-a-Bear: #80 Monoray Baldwin, Killeen, TX
D. C. Bear
JCWortsman said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

D. C. Bear said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

Osodecentx said:

JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
Not true. Quit Maddow

Who?

These statements are proof that the media (MSM and social) has painted all Americans as all on polar opposite ends of the spectrum and on the brink of Civil War.

"If you voted for Biden, you must be a communist who wants everything for free. You believe in killing babies, no cops, open the borders, take God out of everything!"

"If you voted for Trump, you're a redneck, racist, conspiracy nut who wants to send all the people with funny accents back where they came from."

In reality, there is a very vocal minority on both ends. The majority of people on both sides are not headed into crazyland, you're just buying into the narrative that they are.

Yep. The echo chambers of media, social and otherwise, do tend to distort reality a bit.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
JusHappy2BeHere said:

fubar said:

They are one in the same
You people should eliminate Bigfoot, the Abominable Snowman, and the Loch Ness Monster first. They are a much greater threat than this QAnon you keep telling us about. And they have been seen much more.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
HuMcK
The difference being that Trump represents the fringe of his side, and Biden does not. It's not just whack job nobodies out there saying the election was stolen by the CIA through Dominion voting machines, that's the President's legal team. Trump himself is the one saying these things and setting fire to the foundations of our Republic. The difference between the two fringes is Dems kept theirs in check, but Republicans are being lead by theirs.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
HuMcK said:

The difference being Trump represents the fringe of his side, and Biden does not. It's not just whack job nobodies out there saying the election was stolen by the CIA through Dominion voting machines, that's the President's legal team. Trump himself is the one saying these things and setting fire to the foundations of our Republic. The difference between the two fringes is Dems kept theirs in check, but Republicans are being lead by theirs.
Socialism Rocks!! I look forward the the Socialism vs. Freedom battle these next four years. Should be fun.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
HuMcK
I think you would be hard pressed to even define what socialism is in any meaningful sense. For you, it's just a tribal marker: anyone not on team Trump is a dirty socialist rat and therefore the enemy, no matter what they actually believe.
D. C. Bear
HuMcK said:

The difference being Trump represents the fringe of his side, and Biden does not. It's not just whack job nobodies out there saying the election was stolen by the CIA through Dominion voting machines, that's the President's legal team. Trump himself is the one saying these things and setting fire to the foundations of our Republic. The difference between the two fringes is Dems kept theirs in check, but Republicans are being lead by theirs.

Trump represents himself.

He is not "setting fire to the foundations of our republic." All his bloviating is going to do is show that our republic's foundation remains very strong, even if someone like Trump, complete with his incendiary rhetoric, gets elected.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

The difference being that Trump represents the fringe of his side, and Biden does not. It's not just whack job nobodies out there saying the election was stolen by the CIA through Dominion voting machines, that's the President's legal team. Trump himself is the one saying these things and setting fire to the foundations of our Republic. The difference between the two fringes is Dems kept theirs in check, but Republicans are being lead by theirs.
So says the king of the fringe party. You're a nut humck if you honestly believe the dems keep their fringe in check.

You really need to wake up and look at blm and antifa burning down cities, destroying private property, killing trump supporters (and celebrating it) and assaulting people that are trying to have dinner. The democrats have done NOTHING to stop it.

I'm sorry, but I firmly believe that you are smack in the middle of the fringe left.

Canada2017
Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

So says the king of the fringe party. You're a nut humck if you honestly believe the dems keep their fringe in check.

You really need to wake up and look at blm and antifa burning down cities, destroying private property, killing trump supporters (and celebrating it) and assaulting people that are trying to have dinner. The democrats have done NOTHING to stop it.

I'm sorry, but I firmly believe that you are smack in the middle of the fringe left.

Chuckle

He knows it .
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.