Biden Over 80 Million Votes

3,509 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by J.B.Katz
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
All he did was hide in his basement and mumble about Corn Pop. Sorry, folks. Fraud on a massive scale.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/25/937248659/president-elect-biden-hits-80-million-votes-in-year-of-record-turnout
Doc Holliday
Much of it has to do with MSM suppressing his senile speeches and refusing to talk about his crack addict son making bank through shady means.

I'll never understand Americans who vote to hand over more money to a government they know for a fact will waste it on war, bureaucracy and lobbying while doing the bare minimum for their constituents.
LTbear
Jack and DP said:

All he did was hide in his basement and mumble about Corn Pop. Sorry, folks. Fraud on a massive scale.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/25/937248659/president-elect-biden-hits-80-million-votes-in-year-of-record-turnout

"People don't vote the same way I do, obviously this is massive fraud."
wuzzybear
Doc Holliday said:

Much of it has to do with MSM suppressing his senile speeches and refusing to talk about his crack addict son making bank through shady means.

I'll never understand Americans who vote to hand over more money to a government they know for a fact will waste it on war, bureaucracy and lobbying while doing the bare minimum for their constituents.
That's one excellent way of looking at it and there are about 100 more.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Testimony today:

570,000 votes cast during curious "spikes."

Of those 570K, Trump got about 4K votes.

Seems legit!
4th and Inches
Carlos Safety said:

Testimony today:

570,000 votes cast during curious "spikes."

Of those 570K, Trump got about 4K votes.

Seems legit!
definitely anomolous at 99.3% when no county voted that lopsided for Biden and the early mail in ballot counts werent that lopsided for Biden. It would be very hard to create such large batches with percent since there isnt any counties with that high of a swing overall
wuzzybear
This is a book for you if you feel disenfranchised...

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/49127409-last-stands
wuzzybear
Be careful what you ask for !!!! Aftermath of 2016.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/25/chris-hayes-michael-moore-faithless-electors-2016-donald-trump/
Whiskey Pete
LTbear said:

Jack and DP said:

"People don't vote the same way I do, obviously this is foreign interference and a hacked election."
fify
LTbear
Rawhide said:

LTbear said:

Jack and DP said:

"People don't vote the same way I do, obviously this is foreign interference and a hacked election."
fify

"Other people made stupid, unbiased claims and therefore that excuses my side doing the same."

My post was mocking the absurdity of the logic in the original post. If you think the election interference stuff a few years back was BS, that's a different topic, but it seems we agree on it. Still completely irrelevant to the point of the post you quoted, however.
ImwithBU
Trump ass is out of there. Move on, America has
4th and Inches
ImwithBU said:

the 100k+ people protesting in DC a few days ago think you might be incorrect...
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ronald Reagan received 54.4 million votes in 1984.

Barack Obama received 69.4 million votes in 2008.

Basement Joe received over 80 million votes? No way in Hell.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Baylor3216
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Lmao. The statistical anomalies that led to what the left and their propagandists are floating on America are so extreme, no minimally educated person capable of reading g data would do anything beyond laugh at what's been attempted and will be gotten away with.

Just look out for numero uno. Avoid the fools as best you can.

Seeds being sown that always get reaped eventually
Canada2017
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Prove it .
Jack and DP
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

28 million population increase from 08 to 20.

Biden, who essentially didn't run, got 11 million more votes than one of the more charismatic candidates of our lifetimes? Not buying it.
J.B.Katz
The election is over. Biden won it by more than 6 million votes.

How you snowflakes feel about the results is irrelevant. A fair number of you appear to support a naked but inept coup as Trump fights the results of an election he clearly lost. Had Hillary pulled the b.s. Trump is pulling--using lawyers like he used them in business to shirk his obligations and get out of doing things he didn't want to do or paying money he didn't want to pay--your heads would have exploded. But Trump does it and you're down with it because Trump did it.

Here's why Biden won: Lots of middle of the roaders like me voted for competence and stability. I didn't think American democracy would survive another 4 years of Trump's erratic b.s., which was only going to get worse. His Covid response has really hurt us. I didn't think we'd have a viable nation, and I know other world powers would start to work around us rather than with us, even more than they're already doing. With Trump re-elected, I didn't see businesses feeling safe about investing here or foreign nations sending students here to get an education-one way we gain a global network that feeds our economy.

What Trump is doing now--trying to scorch the earth for his successor--is inexcusable but predicatable.

The way his supporters are enabling him to be a sore loser is also inexcusable but predictable.

Elections have consquences. That's what people told me when Trump, a man clearly unfit for any office but especially the presidency, won the Republican primary, and again when he won an election in which he LOST the popular vote, an election also tainted by foreign interference that's clearly documented. Are yall mad because Facebook tamped down on the disinformation campaigns from foreign governments and bots this time because that may have hurt your candidate? Did yall believe the b.s. about "republic" rather than "democracy" republicans are using to pave the way for Trump to try to ignore the results of an election he lost? Are yall down with enabling a single petty bureaucrat in Michigan to disenfranchise 154,000 voters? How about a single petty bureaucrat putting national security at risk by obstructing a peaceful transition of power?

What's clear is that we can no longer depend on some Republicans to behave honorably and observe norms. Jim Jordan and Lindsey Graham are on record as supporting Trump's gang-than-couldn't-sue-straight coup. McConnell is silent. I've voted split tickets in many elections because I vote for competence. For years I was more likely to vote Republican on that basis because the Democrats ran one idiot after another. Not any ore. The Republican candidates, even the ones who clearly know better based on their education and prior careers, are now pandering to get the votes of guys like Fl Mike. And I'll think long and hard before I vote for anyone affiliated with a party that doesn't respect democracy and accept the outcome of a valid election. I want stability and gradual progress, not chaos.

As for allegations of fraud, Trump fired Chris Krebs because he was competent and said the election results were good. That's one Republican I hope Biden rehires.
Porteroso
You guys aren't being intellectually honest if you're claiming people couldn't have been that motivated to vote for Biden, you know this was about getting Trump out of there. Not only did Dems hate Trump, but a ton of Repubs and most moderates wanted him gone.

Trump was divisive enough to make anyone with a lick of sense want him out.

Also, historically, this is not near the percentage of the population that used to vote. We've had decades of low voter turnout, and this is moving back in the direction of normal turnout in this country.
4th and Inches
Verbose yet hollow...
Canada2017
Jack and DP said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Biden, who essentially didn't run, got 11 million more votes than one of the more charismatic candidates of our lifetimes? Not buying it.
COVID destroyed the economy and shattered people's sense of security.

So they voted for change .

Simple as that .

curtpenn
ImwithBU said:

Stupid assertion. Consider the consequence of Obama's eight years of failure and divisiveness - Trump. Doubt "America" will "move on".

#Resist
whiterock
PA allegedly had 700k MORE ballots returned than were mailed out.

Only the profoundly obtuse could not see that as clear evidence, if not proof, of massive fraud.
Jack and DP
Porteroso said:

You guys aren't being intellectually honest if you're claiming people couldn't have been that motivated to vote for Biden, you know this was about getting Trump out of there. Not only did Dems hate Trump, but a ton of Repubs and most moderates wanted him gone.

Also, historically, this is not near the percentage of the population that used to vote. We've had decades of low voter turnout, and this is moving back in the direction of normal turnout in this country.

So explain the second highest vote total of all time? 73 million for Trump. I'm not sure either vote total is legit.
wuzzybear
J.B.Katz said:

How you snowflakes feel about the results is irrelevant. A fair number of you appear to support a naked but inept coup as Trump fights the results of an election he clearly lost. Had Hillary pulled the b.s. Trump is pulling--using lawyers like he used them in business to shirk his obligations and get out of doing things he didn't want to do or paying money he didn't want to pay--your heads would have exploded. But Trump does it and you're down with it because Trump did it.

Here's why Biden won: Lots of middle of the roaders like me voted for competence and stability. I didn't think American democracy would survive another 4 years of Trump's erratic b.s., which was only going to get worse. His Covid response has really hurt us. I didn't think we'd have a viable nation, and I know other world powers would start to work around us rather than with us, even more than they're already doing. With Trump re-elected, I didn't see businesses feeling safe about investing here or foreign nations sending students here to get an education-one way we gain a global network that feeds our economy.

What Trump is doing now--trying to scorch the earth for his successor--is inexcusable but predicatable.

The way his supporters are enabling him to be a sore loser is also inexcusable but predictable.

Elections have consquences. That's what people told me when Trump, a man clearly unfit for any office but especially the presidency, won the Republican primary, and again when he won an election in which he LOST the popular vote, an election also tainted by foreign interference that's clearly documented. Are yall mad because Facebook tamped down on the disinformation campaigns from foreign governments and bots this time because that may have hurt your candidate? Did yall believe the b.s. about "republic" rather than "democracy" republicans are using to pave the way for Trump to try to ignore the results of an election he lost? Are yall down with enabling a single petty bureaucrat in Michigan to disenfranchise 154,000 voters? How about a single petty bureaucrat putting national security at risk by obstructing a peaceful transition of power?

What's clear is that we can no longer depend on some Republicans to behave honorably and observe norms. Jim Jordan and Lindsey Graham are on record as supporting Trump's gang-than-couldn't-sue-straight coup. McConnell is silent. I've voted split tickets in many elections because I vote for competence. For years I was more likely to vote Republican on that basis because the Democrats ran one idiot after another. Not any ore. The Republican candidates, even the ones who clearly know better based on their education and prior careers, are now pandering to get the votes of guys like Fl Mike. And I'll think long and hard before I vote for anyone affiliated with a party that doesn't respect democracy and accept the outcome of a valid election. I want stability and gradual progress, not chaos.

As for allegations of fraud, Trump fired Chris Krebs because he was competent and said the election results were good. That's one Republican I hope Biden rehires.
Krebs was fired because he lied. Anybody who says this was the most transparent election in history is a lirar and they know it. You look like an impish short-sighted low IQ voter. Powell filed 2 lawsuits this more: Over 300 pgs in GA and 74 in MI. Be careful what you ask for...
curtpenn
J.B.Katz said:

You should simply embrace your inner regressive and identify as a Democrat. It would be the honorable thing to do. Regardless of Trump's character flaws, it's still about policies and platforms. The regressives will destroy the America I love if left unchallenged and unchecked. Simple. Culture matters.
4th and Inches
Canada2017 said:

Jack and DP said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Simple as that .

what? Have you seen the numbers world wide? Have you seen the economic numbers? Your assertions sound like CNN talking points not grounded in reality.
Porteroso
Jack and DP said:

Porteroso said:

So explain the second highest vote total of all time? 73 million for Trump. I'm not sure either vote total is legit.

My explanation is just a guess, but I think as we become more and more divided among party lines, we are more and more politicized. Trump is motivating record numbers of evangelicals, and single issue citizens to vote. Trump also motivated record numbers of the normally apathetic to vote. (I made that last one up but I bet it holds up)

edit: If you go back to the 1800s, and I know thi s isn't too relevant, but more like 80% if the eligible population, so white males, were routinely voting.

In 2016, 60.1% voted, and this year, about 66. 8%.

To me, it's expected that Trump's divisiveness motivated another 6.7% of the population to vote.
Canada2017
Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

Jack and DP said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Simple as that .

what? Have you seen the numbers world wide? Have you seen the economic numbers? Your assertions sound like CNN talking points not grounded in reality.
Hundreds of thousands unemployed, millions sick and over 260,000 dead. THAT's the reality .

As a result millions voted not so much for Biden......but for change . They wanted to be rid of Trump.

Primarily because of the pandemic. However his bombastic approach to governing got tiresome for many people. Especially younger voters and women.
whiterock
Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

Jack and DP said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Simple as that .

Hundreds of thousands unemployed, millions sick and over 260,000 dead. THAT's the reality .

As a result millions voted not so much for Biden......but for change . They wanted to be rid of Trump.

Primarily because of the pandemic. However his bombastic approach to governing got tiresome for many people. Especially younger voters and women.
...and yet, he got 10m more votes than he did in 2016
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Canada2017 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Prove it .
That is not my job. The fact that elections are now more secure in Iran than the United States tells me there are a whole bunch of folks not doing their jobs.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
HuMcK
Worst POTUS since Buchanan/ A. Johnson is up and apparently thinking the same thing on Thanksgiving morning.
Doc Holliday
Here we go!!

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Jie didnt have to campaign much. Pres. Trump campaigned for him. I think about 1/3 of the votes cast for Biden were actually votes against Trump. Why are some of you so surprised? You really didnt see it coming?
Canada2017
whiterock said:

Canada2017 said:

Gruvin said:

Canada2017 said:

Jack and DP said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Simple as that .

...and yet, he got 10m more votes than he did in 2016
Yes

But Trump also won in 2016 with FEWER votes than Romney LOST with .
ATL Bear
Biden winning the election and massive abuse of the absentee ballot process aren't exclusive concepts. I believe both of the aforementioned happened.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.