Roberts votes with liberals but we still prevail

1,593 Views | 24 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Florda_mike
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
NEW: Supreme Court on 5-4 vote blocks NY Gov. Cuomo from reimposing strict capacity caps on Catholic churches and synagogues that sued. Barrett joins conservative wing in majority; Roberts joins liberals in dissent.
Florda_mike
Surprised largest Baptist institution in world has no opinions on this? Really people???
ilbb990912
Didn't W.Bush nominate him? George W. Was a wolf in sheep's clothing in his own right, IMO....
Thee University
ilbb990912 said:

Didn't W.Bush nominate him? George W. Was a wolf in sheep's clothing in his own right, IMO....
George was a sheep in wolf's clothing. He was soft. Amiable. A follower. A pushover.
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
Redbrickbear
W really was horrible in so many ways.

Robert's is just another sad legacy of his presidency.
Jack Bauer
Let the healing begin...

Redbrickbear
Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

There is something very very wrong mentally with liberals.
Florda_mike
Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

Several years a friend told me they were conditioning young people to be fine with people dying

I blew him off saying noooo they aren't

He was right and I was wrong

We've got bad people in this country that have taught young people to be ok killing and watching em die

Given power I fear them
Canada2017
Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

Classic example of rat people.

The misery she festers in.......the negativity ........amazing .

Merely hopes to project her misery onto others .
Florda_mike
Canada2017 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

Obviously only wants to project her misery onto others .

These people would sleep fine after seeing us die

They're zombies, truly they are!
Canada2017
Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

Ever wonder who HIRES these freaks ?

Whiskey Pete
ilbb990912 said:

Yep. I voted for Bush the first time, voted libertarian in 2004. Sorry I ever voted for 'ole W. the first time.

Glad I didn't vote for McCain or Romney though.
Osodecentx
Rawhide said:

ilbb990912 said:

Yep. I voted for Bush the first time, voted libertarian in 2004. Sorry I ever voted for 'ole W. the first time.

Yep, too bad Gore didn't win, & so happy Obama was elected ... twice.
Sounds like RINO thinking to me
wuzzybear
Thee University said:

ilbb990912 said:

George was a sheep in wolf's clothing. He was soft. Amiable. A follower. A pushover.
Another reason the election must expose everything!
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

ilbb990912 said:

Sorry, i don't claim to be a republican, but thanks for playing
Osodecentx
Rawhide said:

Osodecentx said:

Rawhide said:

ilbb990912 said:

Sorry, i don't claim to be a republican, but thanks for playing
Libertarian screams at clouds.

Porteroso
I agree with the majority. Stupid people should be allowed to do stupid things in as stupidly big numbers as they want. It's called Murica.
contrario
Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, etc.
Forest Bueller_bf
Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

If someone like her hates Barrett, you know Barrett is doing something right.
Canada2017
contrario said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

Maybe some.

Though I suspect many of these rat people are on some type of government hand out .
br53
contrario said:

Canada2017 said:

Florda_mike said:

Canada2017 said:

Redbrickbear said:

Jack Bauer said:

Let the healing begin...

Frenchy's and Popeye's wouldn't even hire these folks.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
J.B.Katz
Porteroso said:

I agree with the majority. Stupid people should be allowed to do stupid things in as stupidly big numbers as they want. It's called Murica.
Only if local hospitals and healthcare workers can opt out of treating the stupid people who get Covid because they did stupid things. Hospitals and healthcare workers shouldn't be forced to provide the stupids a safety net at the risk of their own lives and the lives of their families.
br53
J.B.Katz said:

Porteroso said:

Only if local hospitals and healthcare workers can opt out of treating the stupid people who get Covid because they did stupid things. Hospitals and healthcare workers shouldn't be forced to provide the stupids a safety net at the risk of their own lives and the lives of their families.
Why not teachers and first responders have to deal with stupid people daily? It is called making a decision for a job/career and knowing there are risks involved.
blackie
br53 said:

J.B.Katz said:

Porteroso said:

Why not teachers and first responders have to deal with stupid people daily? It is called making a decision for a job/career and knowing there are risks involved.
br53, I basically agree with you, but I don't think anyone should have expected that doctors and nurses could ever be expected to expect anything like this (in the continual hot spots) for such an extended period of time. Making it worse the people who refuse to do anything to try to mitigate the spread, at least so that we don't have spikes after every holiday. It is one thing to have to deal with something like 911 in the ERs for a limited time. It is something else to have to deal with it for going on 8 months. That is the difference. They signed up for dealing with tragedies, but not on the scale to which they are faced. They did not sign up for M.A.S.H. units in war zones.
br53
blackie said:

br53 said:

J.B.Katz said:

Porteroso said:

br53, I basically agree with you, but I don't think anyone should have expected that doctors and nurses could ever be expected to expect anything like this (in the continual hot spots) for such an extended period of time. Making it worse the people who refuse to do anything to try to mitigate the spread, at least so that we don't have spikes after every holiday. It is one thing to have to deal with something like 911 in the ERs for a limited time. It is something else to have to deal with it for going on 8 months. That is the difference. They signed up for dealing with tragedies, but not on the scale to which they are faced. They did not sign up for M.A.S.H. units in war zones.
It has not been continuous for 8 months though. There have been "dead" periods.
Florda_mike
br53 said:

J.B.Katz said:

Porteroso said:

I'm a contractor and choose to deal with stupid customers everyday to make company go and pay employees

I'm also a landlord with occasional stupid abusive tenants but I don't sell my rent homes over it

JB Katz sounds like a guy that doesn't earn a living for himself yet?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.