Read all this and rebutt it please? I can't do that and need help

4,476 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/

The first one ...... How did Joe Biden get 15,000,000 more votes than Obama in 2012?

How did he win after losing all bellwether counties?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Let me try. Everything went just as the majority of polls predicted. There was a huuuuge turnout. Hurray for democracy. Just as many people voted against HRC in 2016, lots of people voted against our dear leader this year.

Trump lost. More people voted for Biden and Biden won more electoral votes.
Florda_mike
My God you're such a foolish idiot

You didn't read the short article
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
You said you needed help. Name calling is a strange way of showing your appreciation but I understand the truth is devastating to you.

BTW. Biden didnt win or lose all the "bellwether" counties.
Florda_mike
To simplify for you .....

Bring logic to the 5 points in article

Good luck with that
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I already did. More people voted in this election. Trump inspired many many people to vote. More of these people voted for Biden than for Trump. Its not a mystery. The polls showed it. Biden led the at least 3 months before the election. There was no huuuge red wave of voters that tried to confuse the polls. .
Florda_mike
Just say you don't want to read article as you won't address its' contents obviously

It doesn't fit your narrative

I get it
Dnicknames
Many Republicans I know voted for Biden.

Many senior GOP staffers inside the current administration, appointed by Trump, voted for Biden.

The past GOP nominees for President - including Romney, McCain family, and Bush - were active behind the scenes in support of Biden.

The answer to your question: there were A LOT of republicans that voted for Biden (or against Trump). I could make the case that Cindy McCain swung swing state Arizona alone by pulling GOP block votes from Trump.

And you should see the RNC data for Georgia - Trump got murdered by Republican women in the burbs, who voted straight Republican and switched to Biden for POTUS.

Karl Rove said "the GOP had a suburban women problem that goes away when Trump is off the ticket." The data proves it, even if some don't want to believe it.
Florda_mike
Dnicknames said:

Many Republicans I know voted for Biden.

Many senior GOP staffers inside the current administration, appointed by Trump, voted for Biden.

The past GOP nominees for President - including Romney, McCain family, and Bush - were active behind the scenes in support of Biden.

The answer to your question: there were A LOT of republicans that voted for Biden (or against Trump). I could make the case that Cindy McCain swung swing state Arizona alone by pulling GOP block votes from Trump.

And you should see the RNC data for Georgia - Trump got murdered by Republican women in the burbs, who voted straight Republican and switched to Biden for POTUS.

Karl Rove said "the GOP had a suburban women problem that goes away when Trump is off the ticket." The data proves it, even if some don't want to believe it.

I wonder where you get your info/propaganda!? Ha

Globalists Underground?

Those are all Globalists not republicans you mention

You're full of FAKE NEWS since you surfaced here before election
George Truett
Florda_mike said:

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/23/5-more-ways-joe-biden-magically-outperformed-election-norms/

The first one ...... How did Joe Biden get 15,000,000 more votes than Obama in 2012?

I'll give it a shot.

1. Voter turnout was huge. Here in NC, it was 75%, which was close to a record. There have been no accusations of fraud here, because, of course, Trump won. Other states appear to be showing the same. Both bases were motivated and both turned out.

2. This means nothing. States are shifting. While Biden lost Ohio and FL. he won AZ and GA, which Clinton didn't do.

3. This is actually an argument AGAINST fraud. Biden underperformed Clinton in large cities but outperformed her in the suburbs around those cities. If large amounts of fraud occurred in big cities, why did Biden underperform Clinton in those cities?

This is also consistent with trends from 2018, which showed Republicans losing ground in the suburbs because of Trump.

4. This is also an argument AGAINST fraud. If Dems were committing fraud, why not get everyone elected? Why just Biden? Beyond that, the statement isn't entirely true. In my state, our Democratic governor won, while Biden and our senate candidate lost. Republican gains were in the House, many of which had been flipped to Dem in 2018. There are too many variables in the House to use this as an argument for fraud.

5. He doesn't document this. It doesn't prove anything.

So these don't prove anything. In fact, 3 and 4 are actually arguments against fraud.
interlocking
Florda_mike: Bring logic to the 5 points of the article!

Limited IQ and Dnicknames: *brings logic*

Florda_mike: FAKE NEWS YOU RINOS DON'T KNOW A THING
TWD 1974
Florda_mike said:

I think Shurk presents his arguments pretty well. My comments:

1. 80 Million Votes. To fully evaluate an election, I think it fair to look at both sides of the equation. Trump received 74 million votes --11 million+ his 2016 total. Trump's numbers are more surprising in the context of recent election History. If you look at the 8 elections prior to this one, you will see some patterns emerging:
In 1992, the three major candidates drew roughly 104mm voters to the polls (significant 3rd. party vote that year).
Numbers declined in the next election to 86mm, which is consistent with a pattern of declining numbers in elections where the incumbent is seeking a second term. This pattern holds for Clinton and Obama (5mm fewer votes in 2012 than 2008), and is totally shattered this year, when Trump gains 11mm in his failed reelect.
Total vote numbers rose to 129mm in 2008, or more than 25% in 16 years. Percentage increase in total votes from 2008 to 2020, roughly 17%.

2. Winning Despite Losing Most Bellwether Counties-- nothing is forever in politics. Bellweather counties and states may show a consistent pattern until--one day--they don't. The fact is, were are seeing a significant rate of change in a lot of markets that is embarassing a lot of pollsters. Ohio was a long term Republican State, became a swing state after WW2, and is pretty much a red state now. For most of this election, no one was seriously considering Ohio as viable (in spite of some late polls).

3.Biden Trailed Clinton Except in a Select Few Cities I did a quick check of this a week ago, and do not agree with this. Looking at the Major City Vote by County, Biden had a higher vote tally than Clinton in all of the major cities I checked except one--NYC. where the vote reported as of last week was way down. Not sure what that is about, but also NY state reporting was really slow--slower than Alaska--and the numbers may also reflect the effect of the pandemic on the city.

4.Biden Won Despite Democrat Losses Everywhere Else -- The fact Biden won and lower Democrats did not only tells us that voters are splitting the ticket, which is a long held American Custom. Nixon won an Historic landslide over McGovern in 72, but failed to take the House or the Senate. Americans like divided government.

5. . Biden Overcame Trump's Commanding Primary Vote. If total primary vote numbers were a big deal, Hillary had more of them than any candidate in History. Apples and Oranges comparison.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
You said it much better but your time and effort will be met with name calling.
contrario
Can someone tell me what rebutt means?
fubar
contrario said:

Can someone tell me what rebutt means?
Not without running afoul of the site rules.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Coming back for seconds in a gay bar?
Whiskey Pete
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Let me try. Everything went just as the majority of polls predicted. There was a huuuuge turnout. Hurray for democracy. Just as many people voted against HRC in 2016, lots of people voted against our dear leader this year.

Trump lost. More people voted for Biden and Biden won more electoral votes.
I think it's cute that you really believe that more actual real life people voted for Biden than for Trump or for Hillary or for Obama.

Maybe the article was right. Maybe no one was voting for Obama in '08 and '12, but instead Biden; and he carried Obummer across the finish line both of those times.

Kind of funny though, that Biden got less votes in 2012 than he did in 2008... I guess him dumping Obama and running by himself was the key ingredient of the secret sauce for him to get the most votes in presidential election history.

Oh hey, I have some beach front property just outside Phoenix, AZ. Going to put it on the market soon, but thought you may be interested in it.
wuzzybear

I already did. More people voted in this election. Trump inspired many many people to vote. More of these people voted for Biden than for Trump. Its not a mystery. The polls showed it. Biden led the at least 3 months before the election. There was no huuuge red wave of voters that tried to confuse the polls. .
You are right about one thing: More people voted in this election except they were Trump voters, not people born in 1800's or Joe Frazier who voted in PA, and batches were run through multiple times in multiple states. Explain to us uninformed little people why in all the battleground states voting "suddenly" stopped for at least 2 hours. Why would that ever need to happen? Your screen name appropo to what you post. I have nothing more to say to you because you are not worth it; nevertheless, I do wish you the best of luck for the next 4 years because you are going to need it...i.e., if you get what you obviously hope for.

Anecdotal: The water main break at the Atlanta Convention Center was an overflowing toilet. Really? Do you actually believe what you read and/or hear from the evil ones?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I think its almost a joke you want to believe something so bad that you have made it a reality. Can you find any documentation that says Trump won the popular vote or is it just a product of your own imagination?
wuzzybear
TWD 74 said:

Florda_mike said:

I think Shurk presents his arguments pretty well. My comments:

1. 80 Million Votes. To fully evaluate an election, I think it fair to look at both sides of the equation. Trump received 74 million votes --11 million+ his 2016 total. Trump's numbers are more surprising in the context of recent election History. If you look at the 8 elections prior to this one, you will see some patterns emerging:
In 1992, the three major candidates drew roughly 104mm voters to the polls (significant 3rd. party vote that year).
Numbers declined in the next election to 86mm, which is consistent with a pattern of declining numbers in elections where the incumbent is seeking a second term. This pattern holds for Clinton and Obama (5mm fewer votes in 2012 than 2008), and is totally shattered this year, when Trump gains 11mm in his failed reelect.
Total vote numbers rose to 129mm in 2008, or more than 25% in 16 years. Percentage increase in total votes from 2008 to 2020, roughly 17%.

2. Winning Despite Losing Most Bellwether Counties-- nothing is forever in politics. Bellweather counties and states may show a consistent pattern until--one day--they don't. The fact is, were are seeing a significant rate of change in a lot of markets that is embarassing a lot of pollsters. Ohio was a long term Republican State, became a swing state after WW2, and is pretty much a red state now. For most of this election, no one was seriously considering Ohio as viable (in spite of some late polls).

3.Biden Trailed Clinton Except in a Select Few Cities I did a quick check of this a week ago, and do not agree with this. Looking at the Major City Vote by County, Biden had a higher vote tally than Clinton in all of the major cities I checked except one--NYC. where the vote reported as of last week was way down. Not sure what that is about, but also NY state reporting was really slow--slower than Alaska--and the numbers may also reflect the effect of the pandemic on the city.

4.Biden Won Despite Democrat Losses Everywhere Else -- The fact Biden won and lower Democrats did not only tells us that voters are splitting the ticket, which is a long held American Custom. Nixon won an Historic landslide over McGovern in 72, but failed to take the House or the Senate. Americans like divided government.

5. . Biden Overcame Trump's Commanding Primary Vote. If total primary vote numbers were a big deal, Hillary had more of them than any candidate in History. Apples and Oranges comparison.
...or 6. the whole damn thing was a sham. That is as much of a statistical probability as any of your points. Just sayin... and you do realize this is not over. Certified by states, but those can recanted before the electoral college meets. As I have said many times don't bet against Trump. You will lose 9 times out of 10. This could be the one time, but unlikely. So you have no problem in PA with one spike at one time of 357K votes for Biden and 3200 for Trump? Nah, there is no anomaly there is there???

I will go on to say that some of this is R's fault for allowing states to weaponize a trumped up virus and allowing mail in voting with no authentication. This is what happens in South and Central America and the disease has come now to North America. There is a reason why the president of Mexico refused to acknowledge Biden at this moment. 100K people marched in central Tokyo clamoring that the election was rigged. There is a reason while all our foreign adversaries are crying with joy over a media driven Biden win and our allies are way more dubious. I'm sure you don't care because you are unAmerican, but that is your right.
Florda_mike
Wuz, there's plenty of un-Americans that attack these "Biden win was fraud" threads

They are useful idiots
Sam Lowry
Number 3 is false. It's an apparent misunderstanding based on an out-of-context quote about Biden trailing Hillary among black voters. The other points are just examples of stuff happening, some of which was predicted and some wasn't.
fubar
Hey, at least you're not useful.
Whiskey Pete

I think its almost a joke you want to believe something so bad that you have made it a reality. Can you find any documentation that says Trump won the popular vote or is it just a product of your own imagination?
That's funny coming from you considering that you believe Trump accomplished nothing while in office.

Can you prove that every biden vote was cast by an actual real life legal American in accordance with our laws?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Can you prove that every Trump vote was cast by an actual real life legal American in accordance with our laws?

Thats a stupid question isnt it?

I am confident that no massive fraud has been committed and will bet money that J Biden is the next president. Do really believe the crap people are throwing out and want to bet on the outcome ?

My $100 says Biden will be sworn in as the next president. Does your $100 say anything or are you just running down our country and making us a laughing stock to other countries?
Florda_mike
$100?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike said:

$100?
I offered you the same bet 3 or 4 times. You refused remember? You dont really believe the stuff you keep posting.
Florda_mike

Florda_mike said:

$100?
I offered you the same bet 3 or 4 times. You refused remember? You dont really believe the stuff you keep posting.

My gosh I'm shocked, you used quote function

I'm speechless

On the bet, seriously I know Trump won legal vote count in a landslide

Watch YouTube of election officials I just posted

I hate cheaters and liars and we've all been cheated and lied to by voting computer companies and those programming them

However, I know the swamp will most likely win vs the Lone Ranger Trump in allowing a illegitimate Biden to be inaugurated

So as small as it is, I can't take your bet because it too is illegitimate and tainted
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
So the bet is too small and you know that you are right but not enough to bet even a small amount. Makes sense
Florda_mike

So the bet is too small and you know that you are right but not enough to bet even a small amount. Makes sense

And you say I have trouble with reading comprehension?
J.R.
Mikey.....seems as though you have a Whiskey fueled night given all your posts. Slow down, big boy!
George Truett
Florda_mike said:

Wuz, there's plenty of un-Americans that attack these "Biden win was fraud" threads

They are useful idiots
So your OP has been thoroughly refuted and all you can do is resort to name-calling.

How about responding to the actual arguments?
Mitch Henessey
It's sad to watch someone mentally unravel before your eyes. Mike and wuzzy, I hope your families are able to get you the support that you clearly need.
Florda_mike
Mitch Henessey said:

It's sad to watch someone mentally unravel before your eyes. Mike and wuzzy, I hope your families are able to get you the support that you clearly need.

Oh I'm sure you're "sad" Mitch the democrat biotch

However, you'll be the "sad" one when your puppet isn't installed January 20th
fubar
Florda_mike said:

Mitch Henessey said:

Oh I'm sure you're "sad" Mitch the democrat biotch

However, you'll be the "sad" one when your puppet isn't installed January 20th
I'll take that bet.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.