17 MINUTES OF TOTAL CONFUSION...

4,246 Views | 100 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
wuzzybear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...FROM THE MAN WHO GOT MORE VOTES THAN ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY!

wuzzybear
PART 2...

wuzzybear
PART 3...

wuzzybear
AND MORE FROM MY FAVORITE CITY ON THE PLANET...ADELAIDE AUSTRALIA......

fubar
I thought this thread was going to be about you at your SAT.
wuzzybear
More comedy from Slow Joe...

wuzzybear
Who better to start off the next comedy clip than Robin Williams!!!

quash
And there will be more incidents of confusion.

Beats unremitting lies. Etc.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
AZ_Bear
I thought this thread was going to be about sex. Got my hopes up.
contrario
AZ_Bear said:

I thought this thread was going to be about sex. Got my hopes up.
17 minutes? Are you a Superman?
EatMoreSalmon
quash said:

Hardly. Confusion means he really doesn't know what he's doing. Someone else - and who knows who it will be - will be using his confusion to be the real leader behind the leader. Someone no American voted for, most likely.
quash
EatMoreSalmon said:

quash said:

Hardly. Confusion means he really doesn't know what he's doing. Someone else - and who knows who it will be - will be using his confusion to be the real leader behind the leader. Someone no American voted for, most likely.
An entire campaign produced 17 minutes.

And you think some unelected person will control him?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canada2017
quash said:

EatMoreSalmon said:

quash said:

An entire campaign produced 17 minutes.

And you think some unelected person will control him?
Couldn't care less about a video.....17 minutes long or 17 hours.

But its obvious President Elect Biden is a 78 year old individual suffering from past ailments and/or new ones.

Will he be unusually susceptible to outside 'influence'....of course .

Regardless Biden will soon be our President and I wish him well. Hope he can somehow serve out his term in office .

Because otherwise , purely by coincidence of course, the most dangerous VP in US history will take power.
wuzzybear
quash said:

The only thing "unremitting" about Trump was that he kept every promise he made except for healthcare which will come in his second term starting 1/20/21.
quash
wuzzybear said:

quash said:

The only thing "unremitting" about Trump was that he kept every promise he made except for healthcare which will come in his second term starting 1/20/21.
Lock her up.
Mexico will pay for it.
End the endless wars.

Off the top of my head.
Florda_mike
He's a blithering idiot, like democrats here and everywhere
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
"balance the budget"
"Lower the debt"

Lol You could fill pages with his broken promises
wuzzybear
Florda_mike said:

He's a blithering idiot, like democrats here and everywhere
I know this. All of the libs and anti-Trumpers here there and everywhere are becoming totally unhinged at the thought of a second term. My sources are telling me that the FBI, CIA, and DHS want Trump killed. This is serious serious stuff and I bet you have a few here that don't want him to just go away. They prefer death for the man. He is the only one standing between total control of the USA.'

We have discussed this until I am about through with it all. We all know Benford's law of voting is 100% correct and if you have read the EO which I posted today it is all applicable to the current state of affairs. When this is over and it will be, CNN, MSNBC and now FOX are going down in a heap of ashes. You cannot hide from a truth that is so overwhelming but they are hellbent on stretching this lie as far as they can go until it is obvious they are flat wrong. Yet it won't unless people like you and me a few others here keep the flame burning. If the obvious evidence is presented in such a legal way as to leave no doubt then he'll get his second term. This is all too precious to back away from and it is mind-blowing how people here and everywhere cannot see it. 17% of polled people via Newsmax and OANN unequivocally said they would not have voted for Biden if they had even known about the China and Ukraine scandals which shows you how manipulating MSM and big tech are. They think they are the gods of the planet and maybe to some extent they are, but it comes from an evil spirit and so they will be crushed underfoot soon enough.

That is the way it is all set up. They don't see it bc they don't wanna see it and so they go with the narrative that is popular just like Maria Bartiromo being roasted for interviewing the pres this morn. All this needs to be disinfected with sunlight and then we'll see.

What is amazing is that there is no more journalism anymore and hardly no state has sent their electors for the final vote although many have certified them so they just go by history which says all certifications are = to the final electors vote. That is not what Article I of the Constitution says. When will they ever learn???

I'm perfectly willing to accept the election results ONLY after it is determined how Trump was dominating and 3hrs later the tallies all start falling apart for him. If you can prove to me these were legit votes then OK. But until then no way. And just prepare yourself for the fact that this may flip causing unparalleled violence from east to west and north to south. It's all part of the plan. Why do you and me know it but nobody else will even mention it?
wuzzybear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

"balance the budget"
"Lower the debt"

How are you going to balance the budget when China sends us death? The only way to lower the debt is for full employment which we are approaching BEFORE the virus hit? What is it that you don't understand about global economics. Trump creating new deals to force NATO to pay up, enforcing borders costs in the short term but has long term financial benefits. If you care anything about SSI then you must know people have to pay into the system so where all this is leading is a cashless society bc there will have to be a reset at some point and Trump is setting up the Fed so that the dollar remains the benchmark currency. If you have a BU degree use it sometimes!!!
wuzzybear
Watch this clip which is 5min long and tell me how at the same time when the vote updates come in on this gubernatorial election which is quite small HOW IN THE HELL does the D get an increase of 560 votes while simultaneously the R gets a decrease of the EXACT SAME NUMBER OF VOTES. This is exactly how the Dominion system worked sometime in the early morn hours of Nov 4.

If you have a frontal lobe then you know IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to decrease a candidates votes which is a very small part of the REAL TIME EVIDENCE that vote switching was occurring. Then stretch this out over the entire country or at least in the battleground states and you know EXACTLY what happened and this is only ONE path to "rigging" the system.

You cannot argue with REAL TIME results, unless you just want to turn your head away when the TRUTH is staring right in the face.

FACE THE TRUTH!!!

SGT Report: Electronic Vote Fraud Caught Live On CNN! - Vision Launch Media
Doc Holliday

"balance the budget"
"Lower the debt"

You going to be there to call Joe out?

I doubt it.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I dont see him being any better.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

"balance the budget"
"Lower the debt"

I doubt it.

What promises did Trump break?
J.R.
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

"balance the budget"
"Lower the debt"

I doubt it.

Seriously?
1 Only the BEST People
2 Build wall and Mexico will pay for it. Some is built, but it will shortly be shut down. Mexico didn't pay a dime
3 Delnuke NK
4 Said he'd repeal the ACA.......He'd have a beautiful Health Care Plan....oh wait, it coming in 2 weeks
5 More aid for folks and business that are struggling.. 2.0
6) Said he would not play golf like Obama and he'd work for Mercan People. Well, he's up to 250 rounds at his own clubs far surpassing any previous president.
7 Said he'd erase the deficit....hows that working out ? Spent like a drunken sailor pre Rona
8 Said anyone wanting/needing a test could get one. People still can't get them

I could go on, but have to get to the office
LTbear
I've never understood the lack of self-awareness in Trumpers who like to attack Biden's gaffes. Trump regularly says things just as nonsensical, while also demonstrating his utter lack of knowledge on relatively basic topics.
AZ_Bear
The nature of the gaffes are different. Biden's follow the pattern of my grandmother's, aunt's, and father's early Alzheimer's.
LTbear
AZ_Bear said:

The nature of the gaffes are different. Biden's follow the pattern of my grandmother's, aunt's, and father's early Alzheimer's.

Exactly- a high functioning mind slowly succumbing to age. Whereas Trump's come across as a low functioning mind slowly succumbing to age.
Canada2017
Trump has many faults...but his policies were overwhelmingly sound.

His legislative failures were completely due to the virulent and united opposition of the Democrats.

And each and every one of the posters here knows this .
Whiskey Pete
LTbear said:

I've never understood the lack of self-awareness in Trumpers who like to attack Biden's gaffes. Trump regularly says things just as nonsensical, while also demonstrating his utter lack of knowledge on relatively basic topics.
I can't understand the lack of self-awareness of Bidenettes who like to say Trump is stupid and hasn't accomplished anything while backing a 47 year career politician who has literally done nothing but keep his chair warm.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

"balance the budget"
"Lower the debt"

I doubt it.

Draining the swamp.

He hired swamp monsters like John Bolton.
LTbear
Rawhide said:

LTbear said:

I can't understand the lack of self-awareness of Bidenettes who like to say Trump is stupid and hasn't accomplished anything while backing a 47 year career politician who has literally done nothing but keep his chair warm.

Sure, I can't understand people who blindly follow and defend candidates of either party based just on them being on the right team. So we agree then?

I'm an independent, not a democrat, and have never insinuated Trump has accomplished nothing, though your characterization may very well apply to others. My sentiment is aimed at the extremists like Mikey, who are completely blind to logical thought.
AZ_Bear
LTbear said:

AZ_Bear said:

Exactly- a high functioning mind slowly succumbing to age. Whereas Trump's come across as a low functioning mind slowly succumbing to age.

Sounds like you haven't experienced it personally. While the deterioration time can vary, I would consider the early stages to be dangerous for our country. It's not so bad that everyone just discounts what he says. However, he will get confused and then try to cover up his confusion. He will lose parts of conversations while he's in it and whole conversations after the fact. New situations and stress makes it worse too.
blackie
Canada2017 said:

His legislative failures were completely due to the virulent and united opposition of the Democrats.

And he knew it too, while continuing to "promise" every bone he could find for his base. The biggest fault is that I just don't think the guy is all there upstairs......primarily to his inability to think outside of what is best for him personally. And because of his propensity to lash act and react to things he sees as negative to himself.....he is just flat out dangerous considering the power he holds.

Edit.......after thinking about the first part of my first sentence above, I'm not sure he knew it. I don't think he understands how government under the Constitution works. He is not the CEO of the United States. Not sure he knows that or believes it.
Canada2017
blackie said:

Canada2017 said:

And he knew it too, while continuing to "promise" every bone he could find for his base. The biggest fault is that I just don't think the guy is all there upstairs......primarily to his inability to think outside of what is best for him personally. And because of his propensity to lash act and react to things he sees as negative to himself.....he is just flat out dangerous considering the power he holds.

Edit.......after thinking about the first part of my first sentence above, I'm not sure he knew it. I don't think he understands how government under the Constitution works. He is not the CEO of the United States. Not sure he knows that or believes it.
I agree that Trump underestimated the collective power of the 'swamp'.

And the 'swamp' clearly beat him.

Going to be business as usual beginning in January .

Unless Harris takes over....then we shall enter something totally different .
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

blackie said:

Canada2017 said:

I agree that Trump underestimated the collective power of the 'swamp'.

And the 'swamp' clearly beat him.

Going to be business as usual beginning in January .

Unless Harris takes over....then we shall enter something totally different .
Senate will flip and we will enter an era of full democrat control.

Lefties on this board will scramble to explain why their **** policies making everything worse is for our own good.

We will watch MSM outright REFUSE to condemn Biden for what they condemned Trump over.

The middle class will struggle finding jobs as we sellout to China and ramp up being the world's piggy bank.

Syria will be bombed by August.

Failing blue states like California will accelerate their failures and their citizens will move to red states only to vote for the same policies that drove them away.

Moderate democrats will be perplexed by the rise of the radical left.

Good times!
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.