More for you vote fraud deniers to not accept here

1,155 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.worldviewweekend.com/tv/video/wvw-tv-exclusive-lt-general-michael-flynns-first-interview-president-trumps-pardon

There won't be hardly any of you that'll listen to Flynn
because ...... he's a criminal, he should be in prison, he owes Trump, he's a proven liar

No, no reason to believe him

Nothing to see here
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Well he is a proven liar.

"I confess I did it"

"But wait, i really didnt"

One has to be a lie.
wuzzybear
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

"I confess I did it"

One has to be a lie.
Here is your problem: You have a pathological disease which prevents your brain from connecting the dots. You obviously have never been in a situation in which all you are looking for is the truth. Instead, you use a classic "deflection" technique which is a pathetic attempt to use HUMOR and OBFUSCATION to make your point.

This is dead serious stuff so your attempt at poking a hole in the story cannot stand. You may wish it so but that is the stuff of leprechauns, tooth fairies and Santa Claus. It works when you are 6yrs old but normal people grow out of it, yet being abnormal you do not.
Florda_mike
Thanks wuz

I just thought the dip**** Midway hick lacked common sense
wuzzybear
Florda_mike said:

Thanks wuz

I just thought the dip**** Midway hick lacked common sense
You are welcome anytime! BTW Twitter has blocked OANN from exposing this over the top Covid coverage special program:

Unreal! So you may know what I think of the Covid scam. It's no more dangerous than the common flu. Doctors are being paid to list cause of death as Covid even though there are numerous other diseases patients actually died from.

It's all right here my friend!!! Another big brother tool to shut down America and force us to govt assistance. it is all out WAR now man !!!

One America News Investigates America: Open for Business | One America News Network (oann.com)
wuzzybear
So some doctors are withholding treatment of patients who have Covid for big bucks simply because Covid is a secondary cause of the patients actual death. I am telling you bro that all this is ONE GIGANTIC WEAPON used against us. Don't believe anything you read until you verify it from multiple sources. We are being lied to left and right and 90% of Americans are buying this s-h-i-t...
Florda_mike
90% of the otherwise brilliant here buy it

Scary how gullible our society is

It makes no sense to me unless I look at it as a scam. Then all the dots connect, the puzzle comes together
fubar

"I confess I did it"

One has to be a lie.
Didn't Trump fire Flynn? Why did the Orange Messiah do that?
Florda_mike
fubar said:

"I confess I did it"

One has to be a lie.

So we're supposed to believe you, ya treasonous military poser?

Go AWOL again
wuzzybear
Florda_mike said:

It makes no sense to me unless I look at it as a scam. Then all the dots connect, the puzzle comes together
Once you connect those dots you see it. Otherwise you are looking at background of dots seemingly unrelated. But its not. You just have to follow the money trail and/or the power trail and you will find at the end of that trail the actual motive for the disinformation campaign.

Why else would FB, Twitter, Google, etc. join forces unless their malicious intent to draw the user away from the truth. And that is partly what happened in the election.

I don't use any of them. I use Bing as my search engine, Parler for my so-called tweeting, and Microsoft office for my computer files. I find it to be a very liberating experience!!! LOL, but it's true bc they know. They've done their research and understand that once you see it it becomes embedded in your subconscious.

Watch out for the hearing in AZ tomorrow. it's game on there now!!!
wuzzybear
I have never been more confident than I am right now that Trump is going to find a way to prevail or should I say his legal team. it's those damn dots coming together again. At the end of this trail they are going to find literally MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF SWITCHED VOTES. Mike, did you see that live CNN clip I posted. It is the perfect example of how this all went down.

Here is the deal though. Dems should want this to be weeded out because God knows the next time it could be their candidate who gets screwed so it should all be fixed for both parties.

I am so heartened by the 10's of thousands of Trump supporters who WILL NOT LET THIS DIE. It's too important and I totally believe all those involved in govt with the Russia hoax are involved in this crap too. There are going to be a lot of people running for the hills soon my friend.
fubar
Florda_mike said:

fubar said:

"I confess I did it"

One has to be a lie.

So we're supposed to believe you, ya treasonous military poser?

Go AWOL again
Trump didn't fire Flynn?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
wuzzybear said:

"I confess I did it"

One has to be a lie.
Here is your problem: You have a pathological disease which prevents your brain from connecting the dots. You obviously have never been in a situation in which all you are looking for is the truth. Instead, you use a classic "deflection" technique which is a pathetic attempt to use HUMOR and OBFUSCATION to make your point.

This is dead serious stuff so your attempt at poking a hole in the story cannot stand. You may wish it so but that is the stuff of leprechauns, tooth fairies and Santa Claus. It works when you are 6yrs old but normal people grow out of it, yet being abnormal you do not.
Maybe you can answer three questions that, handicapped my disease, I must me too stupid to answer.

1. Did M. Flynn confess and plead guilty to lying?

Mr. Trump said, "I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the vice president and the F.B.I."

2. Did he later recant and say he did not lie ?

3. Did our dear leader fire him?
Dnicknames
HR McMaster was a material upgrade - a true patriot, servant & tactician. The rest is noise.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
He was one of Pres. Trumps better hires.
BearTruth13
wuzzybear said:

Florda_mike said:

Once you connect those dots you see it. Otherwise you are looking at background of dots seemingly unrelated. But its not. You just have to follow the money trail and/or the power trail and you will find at the end of that trail the actual motive for the disinformation campaign.

Why else would FB, Twitter, Google, etc. join forces unless their malicious intent to draw the user away from the truth. And that is partly what happened in the election.

I don't use any of them. I use Bing as my search engine, Parler for my so-called tweeting, and Microsoft office for my computer files. I find it to be a very liberating experience!!! LOL, but it's true bc they know. They've done their research and understand that once you see it it becomes embedded in your subconscious.

You use Bing as your default?.....
Microsoft actually pays you to use Bing because it sucks so bad.

And Microsoft is just as left leaning as Google FYI.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
wuzzybear said:

Florda_mike said:

Once you connect those dots you see it.

How did this work out for you?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.