Why would Georgia SOS clear out all voting machines?

1,379 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Florda_mike
Florda_mike
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/republicans-plan-occupy-georgia-state-house-response-secretary-state-ordering-dominion-voting-machines-wiped/

Just like Hillary destroying evidence?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Florda_mike said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/republicans-plan-occupy-georgia-state-house-response-secretary-state-ordering-dominion-voting-machines-wiped/

Just like Hillary destroying evidence?
Gotta clear the way for the second round of voter fraud, my friend. We have another election coming up! These people don't even make the effort to hide it anymore.

Welcome to the New World.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Why is Gateway Pundit the only site to cover this? National Inquirer is slipping.
Osodecentx
I can't tell you. They've threatened my wife and baby

I can't show evidence, but Sidney will
Florda_mike
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Why is Gateway Pundit the only site to cover this? National Inquirer is slipping.

I checked your CNN and PMSNBC and didn't see it and was shocked, totally shocked
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
What about your Fox? Anyone else?
fubar
Osodecentx said:

Next week.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Osodecentx said:

Stay strong Oso. Fight the good fight and defeat the minions of Satan that are pounding on your door. Pray for the strength to conquer evil and may the dogs of war lap up the free flowing blood of your enemies.
Dnicknames
1. Brad Raffensperger Is in Republican leadership in Georgia, correct?

2. Raffensperger was asked to wipe the machines by the RNC in preparation of early voting about to start. The GOP is pushing hard for early and mail voting in the senate run off (smart move by real pros now running that show - some irony though considering recent rhetoric)

3. There was a hand recount in Georgia. If the machines were faulty, wouldn't it show in the hand recount? Why did it not?

4. Why have GA Republican judges laughed fraud accusations out of court?

5. The Republican Party does not believe there was machine based fraud in GA. They plan to rely on the same machines for their own early vote turnout. Why risk another "massive fraud" situation if true?
ImwithBU
Republican
Osodecentx
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Osodecentx said:

Stay strong Oso. Fight the good fight and defeat the minions of Satan that are pounding on your door. Pray for the strength to conquer evil and may the dogs of war lap up the free flowing blood of your enemies.
Resisting the inner RINO
whiterock
why would anyone develop a voting machine that required "software updates"?

4th and Inches
whiterock said:

simple answer is they have to reset the races and names of the people they are voting for...

Better question is why are there values after a decimal point in a whole count tabulation?! It can be seen in the data stream from the Presidential race
interlocking
The votes were re-counted by hand.

The state of Georgia prints out physical ballots from the voting booth, which are then scanned into a machine that counts the votes.

All that to say, they can't just change numbers. Physical votes are still present which would have been meticulously pored over during a recount.
whiterock
BayNavFreak said:

The votes were re-counted by hand.

The state of Georgia prints out physical ballots from the voting booth, which are then scanned into a machine that counts the votes.

All that to say, they can't just change numbers. Physical votes are still present which would have been meticulously pored over during a recount.

They can if the machines are programmed to factor values on votes, which was a design feature of the original design
Grinnin bear
Gruvin said:

whiterock said:

simple answer is they have to reset the races and names of the people they are voting for...

Better question is why are there values after a decimal point in a whole count tabulation?! It can be seen in the data stream from the Presidential race
In my opinikn, this is the most dispositive question.

There should never be another voting software system used with this feature. It exists for one functional reason... manipulation.
Oldbear83
Well, at least one judge thinks Georgia should hold off on wiping voting machine records.

https://beta.documentcloud.org/documents/20417863-order-in-pearson-v-kemp
whiterock
Grinnin bear said:

Gruvin said:

whiterock said:

In my opinikn, this is the most dispositive question.

There should never be another voting software system used with this feature. It exists for one functional reason... manipulation.
Lin Wood now alleging China bought Dominion Voting in October for $400m. Claims to have documentation.

Florda_mike
Yep

Won't matter

Left media won't mention so no one here will believe it
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.