Mad King" Trump's Post-Election Spiral Was Even More Deranged Behind Closed Doors

1,679 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Oldbear83
TexasScientist
How long do you want to ignore this user?
"Mad King" Trump's Post-Election Spiral Was Even More Deranged Behind Closed Doors

The president's "devolution into disbelief," as the Washington Post described it, has led him to seize on unfounded conspiracy theories and turn to loyalists who'll promote them.

https://apple.news/AkIDVNlm9S-GABzCmzl5dGQ
PartyBear
He says Barr rigged it for Biden. LOL bad news for Barr. He isnt getting pardon.
Oldbear83
As long as your source is something like WaPo or the NYT, it's going to be less reliable than Joe Isuzu.
OsoCoreyell
TexasScientist said:

"Mad King" Trump's Post-Election Spiral Was Even More Deranged Behind Closed Doors

The president's "devolution into disbelief," as the Washington Post described it, has led him to seize on unfounded conspiracy theories and turn to loyalists who'll promote them.

Please post from a credible news source rather than one of those well-documented propaganda shops like The Washington Post and the New York Times.
Waco1947
"It seems that we have a president who, he can't wrap his brain or mind around the fact, he can't process the fact that someone who he thinks is so inferior to him won the election," Eric Shawn said. Fox News
Waco1947
whitetrash
Waco1947 said:

"It seems that we have a president who, he can't wrap his brain or mind around the fact, he can't process the fact that someone who he thinks is so inferior to him won the election," Eric Shawn said. Fox News
One gets over Covid in 3 days.

The other breaks his foot letting the dog out to take a piss.

I'd call that inferior.
J.B.Katz
People who think Newsmax and Brietbart and OAN and Fox are credible news sources want to be lied to if the lies fit the reality they want.

That works only up to a point.

Trump went past that point with thinking that if he said the election was stolen and that there was voter fraud and the right-wing news sites reported it, they could make it so.

Didn't work with the election.

Did work to really fumble Covid policy.

Lots of people died with more to come.

Reality is still real, regardless of whether people choose to believe "alternative facts" that aren't facts at all.

blackie
Waco1947 said:

Fox has already been blacklisted on this board for their quickly calling AZ for Biden. In fact any news organization, even the rightest of the right runs the risk of getting blacklisted here if they even vaguely agree with facts reported in other media outlets that don't provide a positive light on Trump. Of course for the last 4 years, the biggest source of Trump's favorite term, "fake news", has been the Oval Office itself.
Oldbear83
So many words to say nothing more than you dislike people who have different opinions with regard to the President.
Doc Holliday
OP:

OsoCoreyell

EatMoreSalmon
I'd say TS is falling into Florida Mike type posts, but it seems the MSM is the one leading the charge in that regard. It is telling how easy it is for some to swallow any media source at this point in American history. What a sad state of affairs we are in. A misinformed electorate is dangerous, and our enemies know it.
Forest Bueller_bf
J.B.Katz said:

Reality is still real, regardless of whether people choose to believe "alternative facts" that aren't facts at all.

Glad you feel this way..

So, killing your unborn child is still killing your unborn child, nothing more, nothing less.

And a man who wants to cut of his wanker to pretend he is a woman, is still a man, just one without a wanker.

No matter how many "alternate facts" are regurgitated by accepted society.

George Truett
TexasScientist said:

You don't need Wapo.

Just Fox.

In his Bartilomo interview, he lashed out at his own DOJ. Barr has been a loyal lapdog, and Trump took a baseball bat to him.

Trump has gotten totally deranged.
George Truett
whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

I'd call that inferior.
LOL.

He was gasping for air for days.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

I'd call that inferior.
LOLOLOL!!!! According to most of our delusional Liberal friends here, Joe Biden is a supreme physical specimen and at the top of his game. The next year or so will be funny and scary all at the same time. It is still my opinion that Biden will be gone by July.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
TexasScientist
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

I'd call that inferior.
LOLOLOL!!!! According to most of our delusional Liberal friends here, Joe Biden is a supreme physical specimen and at the top of his game. The next year or so will be funny and scary all at the same time. It is still my opinion that Biden will be gone by July.
Trump is more likely not to make July. He is obese and has atherosclerosis. He's a heart attack waiting.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

I'd call that inferior.
Trump is more likely not to make July. He is obese and has atherosclerosis. He's a heart attack waiting.
We shall see.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

I'd call that inferior.
Stay classy.
Canada2017
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

I'd call that inferior.
More science from the internet scientist .
Buddha Bear
TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

I'd call that inferior.

I think he'll live well past July, but his marriage won't.
Oldbear83
Buddha Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

whitetrash said:

Waco1947 said:

I'd call that inferior.

I think he'll live well past July, but his marriage won't.

Another Classy post, I see.
PartyBear
Hilarious I didnt see you being hall monitor for classy posts in response to all the posts about Biden since the summer. It isnt a real credible look. lol
Oldbear83
PartyBear said:

Hilarious I didnt see you being hall monitor for classy posts in response to all the posts about Biden since the summer. It isnt a real credible look. lol
So your argument is that if someone does not go after posts you dislike, that makes cheap shots by your side OK?

And please point out posts from me personally insulting Joe Biden, his wife or family, comparable to the posts here attacking the President and his family.
PartyBear
I didnt say you posted anything about Biden or false claims about his health etc. Hoever there are literally hundreds. You are prolific poster. I'm pretty sure you have noticed them or most of them.
HuMcK
The comments he responded to are responses to a dig at Bidens health (which went ignored), so it's not like he'd have to search hard.
Oldbear83
PartyBear said:

I didnt say you posted anything about Biden or false claims about his health etc. Hoever there are literally hundreds. You are prolific poster. I'm pretty sure you have noticed them or most of them.
If you have paid attention, I am one of the few conservatives to criticize Florda's more extreme posts. I have tried to use reason and stay on topic.

I think that gives me as much cred as anyone here to point out cheap shots about someone's health or marriage. Predicting - especially in posts which imply hoping for - Trump to suffer a heart attack or lose his marriage is not decent.

I did not support or condone those posts which suggested Michelle would leave Barack, or Hillary would leave Bill. I think that sort of behavior is out of bounds.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.