I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR THIS MAN...

1,428 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by J.R.
wuzzybear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
.,,, Jon Voight says 'only Trump can save America' and warns of 'dangerous' Joe Biden - Bing video
GrowlTowel
In the end, Trump couldn't convince the dead to vote for him. Happens when you overlook such a key demographic.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
fubar
Biden actually being on the ballot turned out to be too much for Trump.
br53
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
4th and Inches
fubar said:

enthusiasm was so high for Biden, people voted in multiple states for him!
fadskier
I honestly think Trump would have won, and it might not have been close if within the last six months he would have toned himself down.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
wuzzybear
Gruvin said:

fubar said:

Yeah, if there was ever an award for ENTHUSIASM, Biden would get it!!! LOL
Trump has more enthusiasm in one strand of his hair than Biden does or has had for entire useless political life...
cms186
GrowlTowel said:

In the end, Trump couldn't convince the dead to vote for him. Happens when you overlook such a key demographic.
amusing, because i think the only person to have been charged with falsifying a dead persons vote, cast a vote on behalf of his dead mother for Trump
I'm the English Guy
4th and Inches
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

amusing, because i think the only person to have been charged with falsifying a dead persons vote, cast a vote on behalf of his dead mother for Trump
The voter integrity project has turned over a ton of evidence to the FBI, criminal prosecutions take months if not years to build.
GrowlTowel
cms186 said:

GrowlTowel said:

Amazing that you didn't research the topic before posting. Try again subject.
Your ideas are intriguing to me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
fadskier said:

I honestly think Trump would have won, and it might not have been close if within the last six months he would have toned himself down.
I agree. He shot his own foot and was hoisted upon his own petard.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
wuzzybear said:

Gruvin said:

fubar said:

Yeah, if there was ever an award for ENTHUSIASM, Biden would get it!!! LOL
Trump has more enthusiasm in one strand of his hair than Biden does or has had for entire useless political life...
Are you trying to say that rah rah sis boom bah pep rallies dont mean much more than old men shaking their fist and claiming they are ready to go to war while they sit at the kitchen table and write crap all night and think they are really fighting evil?
Mothra
fadskier said:

Yup. He has no one to blame but himself for losing the election. Yes, Biden would have been a terrible candidate in any normal election cycle, but the majority of Americans were tired of Trump's antics and vitriol and would have voted for a wet sponge over him. That kind of personality wears people down over time.
br53
fadskier said:

This is why he lost the white female suburban vote.
The battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15
J.R.
Mothra said:

fadskier said:

Yup. He has no one to blame but himself for losing the election. Yes, Biden would have been a terrible candidate in any normal election cycle, but the majority of Americans were tired of Trump's antics and vitriol and would have voted for a wet sponge over him. That kind of personality wears people down over time.
Agree 100%
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.