Leaked documents shows China underreported Covid-19 numbers

2,247 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by wuzzybear
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
From CNN

China owes us as far as I'm concerned.
CHP Bear
No - are you kidding me - WOW, what a surprise! - really - who'd of thought?
CammoTX
But they have been so trustworthy in the past!

Whatever. Doesn't matter - Trump is a racist! And stuff
Doc Holliday
CHP Bear said:

I made the assertion that the CCP was lying about C19 and I was promptly called a conspiracy theorist.
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

I made the assertion that the CCP was lying about C19 and I was promptly called a conspiracy theorist.

Yeaaa I would love you to find that post because EVERYONE knew China was lying.

Please link to where someone allegedly posted that.
muddybrazos
China released this as a bio weapon to move us toward the great reset. Now if Beijing Biden is allowed to fraudulently take office it is all over and China will overtake the US as the dominant world power by the end of the 2020s.
Porteroso
Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

I'll take that didn't happen for 500, Alex.

Also China mishandled it by shutting down cities and actually shooting people caught outside their houses. They first tried denial, then all out authoritarianism. I think everyone is aware.

Here in the US, Trump tried denial, but fortunately there is no state media or censorship, and plenty of people were informed early on, how contagious it is. Thank God for a free press.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Porteroso said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Also China mishandled it by shutting down cities and actually shooting people caught outside their houses.
Were the people who were shot reported as Covid deaths? That is how we would report them here in the USA.
Malbec
BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Right, because nobody ever made posts about how bad Trump botched the response and how the U.S. was so bad that it had 25% of the world's deaths from COVID and constantly used those stats to disparage Trump. But, then I suppose since EVERYONE knew China was lying, then those posters were just lying too. Good grief.
riflebear
I wonder why they waited until after the election to report on this when everyone knew since Feb.

I guess it's not racist to call out China anymore now that Trump lost*
BaylorBJM
Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Right, because nobody ever made posts about how bad Trump botched the response and how the U.S. was so bad that it had 25% of the world's deaths from COVID and constantly used those stats to disparage Trump. But, then I suppose since EVERYONE knew China was lying, then those posters were just lying too. Good grief.

What in the word are you talking about? Are you posting on the right thread? Nowhere did anyone refer to Trump or our country's response to Covid.

OP said he was called a conspiracy theorist by saying China was lying. I asked got him to show where someone called him such because I (and most others here) don't believe that ever occurred.

Seriously, how was a simple two sentence post confusing to you?
Malbec
BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

What in the word are you talking about? Are you posting on the right thread? Nowhere did anyone refer to Trump or our country's response to Covid.

OP said he was called a conspiracy theorist by saying China was lying. I asked got him to show where someone called him such because I (and most others here) don't believe that ever occurred.

See if you can follow...

You said EVERYONE knew that China was lying and show you the posts. I said posters here USED China's figures to show that the U.S. had 25% of the world's deaths and that was proof of how Trump's response was the worst in the world. You cannot see that using worldwide numbers that include lying China's official reports is disingenuous when you say that "EVERYONE knew China was lying?" Is it that much of a stretch to believe someone who used fake China numbers to bash the Trump Administration might call the OP a conspiracy theorist? Posters here used the fake numbers over and over and over to bash American response. Are you really denying that happened?
BaylorBJM
Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

See if you can follow...

You said EVERYONE knew that China was lying and show you the posts. I said posters here USED China's figures to show that the U.S. had 25% of the world's deaths and that was proof of how Trump's response was the worst in the world. You cannot see that using worldwide numbers that include lying China's official reports is disingenuous when you say that "EVERYONE knew China was lying?" Is it that much of a stretch to believe someone who used fake China numbers to bash the Trump Administration might call the OP a conspiracy theorist? Posters here used the fake numbers over and over and over to bash American response. Are you really denying that happened?

Not what this thread was about but sure, nearly everyone suspected China was lying. Glad we could settle that one.

Now back to the topic at hand. Doc has started three new threads and posted fifteen times since making the above claim.

I wonder why he bailed on this thread?
Doc Holliday
BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

See if you can follow...

Not what this thread was about but sure, nearly everyone suspected China was lying. Glad we could settle that one.

Now back to the topic at hand. Doc has started three new threads and posted fifteen times since making the above claim.

Because the search function isn't great.
CHP Bear
Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

You, I, and others on this board knew the obvious. Just like Dr. Scott Atlas when he called for open in-person schools last May or June we were immediately hung out to dry. Atlas child killer and Fauci hero for his opposition. Now Fauci calls for open in-person schooling and still a hero. As for Atlas, still a child killer. As for us, still conspiracy theorists. Just ask TS, et al.
Doc Holliday
CHP Bear said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

You, I, and others on this board knew the obvious.. Just like Dr. Scott Atlas when he called for open in-person schools last May or June we were immediately hung out to dry. Atlas child killer and Fauci hero for his opposition. Now Fauci calls for open in-person schooling and still a hero. As for Atlas, still a child killer. As for us, still conspiracy theorists. Just ask TS, et al.
Thank you

It's always been different rules for different people.
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

See if you can follow...

You spend two+ hours a day on this board.

Surely you can spend a few minutes finding the post(s) you mentioned, right??
Doc Holliday
BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

See if you can follow...

I tried, can't find it.
Sam Lowry
Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Not at all. We have hundreds of times more cases per capita than China. These discrepancies won't make a dent.
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

See if you can follow...

I tried, can't find it.
Gee, I wonder why that it is.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Not at all. We have hundreds of times more cases per capita than China. These discrepancies won't make a dent.
As it turns out, having a totalitarian form of govt. assists with fighting pandemics. In China, people can be forcibly locked in their homes, and go to prison or be shot dead for breaking lockdowns. And of course, when whistleblowers try to tell the world what's going on, they can be disappeared. It's quite convenient.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

As it turns out, having a totalitarian form of govt. assists with fighting pandemics. In China, people can be forcibly locked in their homes, and go to prison or be shot dead for breaking lockdowns. And of course, when whistleblowers try to tell the world what's going on, they can be disappeared. It's quite convenient.
So you're saying lockdowns are effective when people comply?
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Are you saying we should have a totalitarian government?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
China is huge. I have friends in Guiyang. I chat with often. They laughed at the idea of shootings but said they were required to wear masks and many temperature stations had been set up. They said some of the eating places were closed or only allowed to serve outdoor diners. Its about the size of New York and of course this is only anecdotal evidence. I am sure someone somewhere was shot for not wearing a mask.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Underreporting is the most effective way to reduce positive count.
Doc Holliday
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

China is huge. I have friends in Guiyang. I chat with often. They laughed at the idea of shootings but said they were required to wear masks and many temperature stations had been set up. They said some of the eating places were closed or only allowed to serve outdoor diners. Its about the size of New York and of course this is only anecdotal evidence. I am sure someone somewhere was shot for not wearing a mask.
Sam Lowry
Carlos Safety said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Underreporting is the most effective way to reduce positive count.
Apparently not the way the Chinese do it. Their leaked numbers aren't much higher than the public ones.
Canada2017
In my opinion one of the most amazing aspects of this entire pandemic.......

is the obvious reluctance of countries throughout the world to hold China accountable for the disaster.

Over a million deaths and many trillions of dollars lost as a result of China's ineptitude...yet zero official condemnation.

Today's big dog isn't Yankee or Russian .

Chinese.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

You think six months in jail is totalitarian?
Doc Holliday
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Without a crime, yep.
Sam Lowry
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Without a crime, yep.
Then the question isn't whether we should live under a totalitarian government. At least in Texas, we do live under one.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Without a crime, yep.
Then the question isn't whether we should live under a totalitarian government. At least in Texas, we do live under one.

Lol.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Isn't that self-evident? Forced isolation from the rest of humanity will of course slow the spread of any communicable disease, though of course it has some pretty nasty side effects, such as destroying people's livelihoods and the ability to provide for one's family, in addition to significantly increasing depression and abuse, aside from being totalitarian of course.
Mothra
Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

The answer to that is, "yes."
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Without a crime, yep.

Indeed, we do.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.