Leaked documents shows China underreported Covid-19 numbers

2,248 Views | 45 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by wuzzybear
Wrecks Quan Dough
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

No - are you kidding me - WOW, what a surprise! - really - who'd of thought?
I made the assertion that the CCP was lying about C19 and I was promptly called a conspiracy theorist.

Yeaaa I would love you to find that post because EVERYONE knew China was lying.

Please link to where someone allegedly posted that.
Right, because nobody ever made posts about how bad Trump botched the response and how the U.S. was so bad that it had 25% of the world's deaths from COVID and constantly used those stats to disparage Trump. But, then I suppose since EVERYONE knew China was lying, then those posters were just lying too. Good grief.
Not at all. We have hundreds of times more cases per capita than China. These discrepancies won't make a dent.
As it turns out, having a totalitarian form of govt. assists with fighting pandemics. In China, people can be forcibly locked in their homes, and go to prison or be shot dead for breaking lockdowns. And of course, when whistleblowers try to tell the world what's going on, they can be disappeared. It's quite convenient.
So you're saying lockdowns are effective when people comply?
Are you saying we should have a totalitarian government?
You think six months in jail is totalitarian?
Without a crime, yep.
Then the question isn't whether we should live under a totalitarian government. At least in Texas, we do live under one.

Indeed, we do.

It is abusing its power. It is not totalitarian. But it does appear to be interested in taking totalitarianism for a test drive.
Sam Lowry
Carlos Safety said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

I made the assertion that the CCP was lying about C19 and I was promptly called a conspiracy theorist.

Right, because nobody ever made posts about how bad Trump botched the response and how the U.S. was so bad that it had 25% of the world's deaths from COVID and constantly used those stats to disparage Trump. But, then I suppose since EVERYONE knew China was lying, then those posters were just lying too. Good grief.
Not at all. We have hundreds of times more cases per capita than China. These discrepancies won't make a dent.
As it turns out, having a totalitarian form of govt. assists with fighting pandemics. In China, people can be forcibly locked in their homes, and go to prison or be shot dead for breaking lockdowns. And of course, when whistleblowers try to tell the world what's going on, they can be disappeared. It's quite convenient.
Without a crime, yep.
Then the question isn't whether we should live under a totalitarian government. At least in Texas, we do live under one.

Lol.
You disagree with Doc?

NM, I see you do.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Isn't that self-evident? Forced isolation from the rest of humanity will of course slow the spread of any communicable disease, though of course it has some pretty nasty side effects, such as destroying people's livelihoods and the ability to provide for one's family, in addition to significantly increasing depression and abuse, aside from being totalitarian of course.
I would think it's self-evident, but a lot of people are telling me we shouldn't enforce or comply with it because it doesn't work.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Without a crime, yep.

Indeed, we do.
Then why isn't it helping us fight the pandemic?
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Isn't that self-evident? Forced isolation from the rest of humanity will of course slow the spread of any communicable disease, though of course it has some pretty nasty side effects, such as destroying people's livelihoods and the ability to provide for one's family, in addition to significantly increasing depression and abuse, aside from being totalitarian of course.
I would think it's self-evident, but a lot of people are telling me we shouldn't enforce or comply with it because it doesn't work.
It depends on what you mean by "work." I've seen good arguments for why lockdowns shouldn't be enforced, though I haven't seen anyone argue they wouldn't work at slowing the spread.

Of course, I am sure your proposed 5-month forced lockdown would probably end the virus altogether. Yes, it would destroy millions of lives in the process, but at least we wouldn't have to deal with a virus that kills less than 1% of the people who get it.
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Without a crime, yep.

Indeed, we do.
You know the answer to this as well. We aren't totalitarian enough.
Sam Lowry
Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Without a crime, yep.

Indeed, we do.
In other words, we're not actually enforcing our totalitarian laws?
LTbear
China lied about covid? I'm shocked! Shocked I say
Doc Holliday
Canada2017 said:

In my opinion one of the most amazing aspects of this entire pandemic.......

is the obvious reluctance of countries throughout the world to hold China accountable for the disaster.

Over a million deaths and many trillions of dollars lost as a result of China's ineptitude...yet zero official condemnation.

Today's big dog isn't Yankee or Russian .

Chinese.
You'd be surprised how much of the senate, congress, the 1% and megacorps are financially tied to China.

We sold out a long time ago.

Why the west won't condemn or respond to China is purely motivated by money. Sad.
Canada2017
Doc Holliday said:

Canada2017 said:

In my opinion one of the most amazing aspects of this entire pandemic.......

is the obvious reluctance of countries throughout the world to hold China accountable for the disaster.

Over a million deaths and many trillions of dollars lost as a result of China's ineptitude...yet zero official condemnation.

Today's big dog isn't Yankee or Russian .

Chinese.
You'd be surprised how much of the senate, congress, the 1% and megacorps are financially tied to China.

We sold out a long time ago.

Why the west won't condemn or respond to China is purely motivated by money. Sad.
Primarily about money.....yes.

However China's military might is expanding rapidly as well. In the Far East the Chinese are the dominate player.

As our economy collapses under the weight of the Green Plan.....budget cuts to our military are inevitable.

When the 7th Fleet withdraws from the region....goodbye Taiwan .
Mothra
Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Doc Holliday said:

Sam Lowry said:

Mothra said:

Sam Lowry said:

Malbec said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

CHP Bear said:

Without a crime, yep.

Indeed, we do.
In other words, we're not actually enforcing our totalitarian laws?

Much to your chagrin I'm sure.
wuzzybear
muddybrazos said:

China released this as a bio weapon to move us toward the great reset. Now if Beijing Biden is allowed to fraudulently take office it is all over and China will overtake the US as the dominant world power by the end of the 2020s.
Finally, someone who understands the bigger picture. The rest are mere details. I am reading article after article about how all of this was set in motion years ago and talking to some sources I have in MD, but I don't dare post here about it bc I may be the most ridiculed poster in the history of SicEm365. I will PM you with some new information discovered last night.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.