Will Barr be fired?

4,627 Views | 97 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Osodecentx
CHP Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BearTruth13 said:

CHP Bear said:

Dnicknames said:

Didn't Trump already fire an acting AG for refusing to publicly defend an illegal travel ban? I don't recall...

And what kind of crazy could Trump really pull off in five weeks?

Crazy like naming racists as very fine people?
Crazy like trying to buy Greenland unsolicited?
Crazy like holding a press conference to tell America vaccines may cause autism?
Crazy like inviting a Russian ambassador to the Oval and revealing classified intelligence?
Crazy like calling allies a group of "****hole countries"?
Crazy like firing an AG by tweet?

These last few years have been crazy stable, right?
...very fine people? Like race baiter Sharpton, etc.
...Greenland unsolicited? Sounds like a strategic nation defense move.
...vaccines cause autism? Share that thought with two of my friends. Two different families ended up with an autistic child after shots.
...revealing classified intelligence? "Come on man," just your unbiased opinion. Turn it down a notch.
..."****hole countries? Some are. As are some of our Democrat run cities.
...fired an AG by tweet? Welcome to the new world of Hi-Tech. Zoom O.K. with you?

...crazy stabe, right? Depends on whether your glass is half-full or half-empty. Sounds like your glass is half empty. Try filling your own glass. But then thats what progressives do - drink from another's half-full glass

The firing AG by tweet was bizarre. I'm a millennial and I can guarantee no one will ever use Twitter for firing others. Comparing a public Twitter announcement to a private Zoom phone call is frankly idiotic.
Millennial, is that a new gender? Bizarre, maybe now, but SOP right around the corner. According to Wall Street Zoom stock median price target $467, high estimate $656. Medium price is approx. +13.69 % increase based on last price of $410.67. Numbers may be off somewhat, but you get the picture. Many uses ahead for Zoom, like firing. I can now visualize future T.V. ads. "Prevent disgruntled employee lockdowns and use fire by Zoom." Don't kid yourself Zoom marketing department is probably exploring a firing app. in their bundle pricing. As for me, one way or the other it's still fired. Brings me to another point. For those who return to office duty don't decorate your cube. Keep it simple that way UPS, FedEx, or Uber won't be overwhelmed when returning your goodies.
BearTruth13
CHP Bear said:

BearTruth13 said:

CHP Bear said:

Dnicknames said:

Didn't Trump already fire an acting AG for refusing to publicly defend an illegal travel ban? I don't recall...

Crazy like holding a press conference to tell America vaccines may cause autism?
Crazy like inviting a Russian ambassador to the Oval and revealing classified intelligence?

...vaccines cause autism? Share that thought with two of my friends. Two different families ended up with an autistic child after shots.
...revealing classified intelligence? "Come on man," just your unbiased opinion. Turn it down a notch.
...fired an AG by tweet? Welcome to the new world of Hi-Tech. Zoom O.K. with you?

...crazy stabe, right? Depends on whether your glass is half-full or half-empty. Sounds like your glass is half empty. Try filling your own glass. But then thats what progressives do - drink from another's half-full glass

The firing AG by tweet was bizarre. I'm a millennial and I can guarantee no one will ever use Twitter for firing others. Comparing a public Twitter announcement to a private Zoom phone call is frankly idiotic.
Millennial, is that a new gender? Bizarre, maybe now, but SOP right around the corner. According to Wall Street Zoom stock median price target $467, high estimate $656. Medium price is approx. +13.69 % increase based on last price of $410.67. Numbers may be off somewhat, but you get the picture. Many uses ahead for Zoom, like firing. I can now visualize future T.V. ads. "Prevent disgruntled employee lockdowns and use fire by Zoom." Don't kid yourself Zoom marketing department is probably exploring a firing app. in their bundle pricing. As for me, one way or the other it's still fired. Brings me to another point. For those who return to office duty don't decorate your cube. Keep it simple that way UPS, FedEx, or Uber won't be overwhelmed when returning your goodies.

You completely missed my point. A Zoom firing is one thing (these actually happen). I'd argue it is a dick move but some people still do it.

Firing via public tweet is another thing. I dare you to fire someone via a tweet or company wide email (equivalent for olds). Enjoy the lawsuits you get hit with.
Dnicknames
CHP Bear said:

Dnicknames said:

Sometimes empty - sometimes full. But always honest. I'm definitely a cynic though. It comes after 25+ years of working on Wall Street and in the West Wing in DC. It's been earned. How about you?
Osodecentx
J.R. said:

I'm older and have fired lots of people. I did it in person, every time, even if I had to take a flight to Europe or elsewhere in the US. Anyone who doesn't fire someone in person is just a low rent, ***** (meow)
I agree. Low class move that reveals more about the one doing the firing than the one fired.
PartyBear
I know Trumpers want Barr out now and apparently advisors are trying to keep Trump from doing it, but firing Barr less than 50 days before he has to resign anyway is pretty stupid at this point and looks really desperate.
Osodecentx
PartyBear said:

I know Trumpers want Barr out now and apparently advisors are trying to keep Trump from doing it, but firing Barr less than 50 days before he has to resign anyway is pretty stupid at this point and looks really desperate.
Trump is like a crazy ex-girlfriend
J.B.Katz
TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Barr seems to have lost interest in what is right, he is lame duck AG

It is now time or the time has come for Trump to declare a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, declare the electoral college INVALID, and save this country. Nobody really understands how bad this is. The time is now Mr. President. Declare a national emergency! I know you will. Somehow I just know it and you have 80+MILLION people behind you!!!

DO IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you're calling for a coup, overthrowing a democratic government and replacing it with Trump as a dictator? You're definitely no patriot, and what you are asking for is treason.
Listen you SOB, I have been on here for 15 years and have done all I can do to fix the problems created by those, mostly Dems, that want to throw the election and throw this country into total chaos and we are on the edge of it now. You don't even know what Treason is! He has every right to call a national emergency IF the election does not fixed and only true and legal ballots count, IF the state legislatures don't call a special session and I sure am hell am sick of you and your blithering pernicious statements just like all the talking heads in the MSM say. YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT,

Let me tell you just a few of the people who make sense in this country any more:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Leo Terrell (literally changed overnight from D to R)
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
90% of the people in my town
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter
....and I could go on and on and on and on ad nauseum

but you my friend find every opportunity you can to trash people whom all you know about is what you hear from your favorite MSM outlet.

Don't ever accuse me of being a traitor you b-a-s-t-a-r-d. Nobody loves pre Obama America more than me. All Trump is trying to do is make sure ONLY legal ballots are counted. He put up with s-h-i-t that he never had to even start cuz he did not need this gig but you can thank McCain, Romney, Hillary, and Obama for him even running in the first place.

So go F yourself with you treason crap. When you finally figure out that the D's are doing everything evil they can imagine to steal our liberty maybe you will be able to reflect on your sorry view of this country. I'm about as extreme as a sloth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Lin Wood
LIN WOOD, who is telling the Georgia Republicans not to vote in the run off in protest, to drive around the capital building honking horns demanding Republican Governor Kemp to call a special session, resign, and then lock him up, all while the control of the Senate rides on this same runoff election. YES, same Lin Wood who donated, not once, but twice to Barak Hussein Obama. In your conspiracy laden mind, don't you have just a modicum of room for the idea that Lin Wood may be a Chuck Schumer plant?
The Democrats aren't this smart.
PartyBear
J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

It is now time or the time has come for Trump to declare a NATIONAL EMERGENCY, declare the electoral college INVALID, and save this country. Nobody really understands how bad this is. The time is now Mr. President. Declare a national emergency! I know you will. Somehow I just know it and you have 80+MILLION people behind you!!!

DO IT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you're calling for a coup, overthrowing a democratic government and replacing it with Trump as a dictator? You're definitely no patriot, and what you are asking for is treason.
Listen you SOB, I have been on here for 15 years and have done all I can do to fix the problems created by those, mostly Dems, that want to throw the election and throw this country into total chaos and we are on the edge of it now. You don't even know what Treason is! He has every right to call a national emergency IF the election does not fixed and only true and legal ballots count, IF the state legislatures don't call a special session and I sure am hell am sick of you and your blithering pernicious statements just like all the talking heads in the MSM say. YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT,

Let me tell you just a few of the people who make sense in this country any more:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

but you my friend find every opportunity you can to trash people whom all you know about is what you hear from your favorite MSM outlet.

Don't ever accuse me of being a traitor you b-a-s-t-a-r-d. Nobody loves pre Obama America more than me. All Trump is trying to do is make sure ONLY legal ballots are counted. He put up with s-h-i-t that he never had to even start cuz he did not need this gig but you can thank McCain, Romney, Hillary, and Obama for him even running in the first place.

So go F yourself with you treason crap. When you finally figure out that the D's are doing everything evil they can imagine to steal our liberty maybe you will be able to reflect on your sorry view of this country. I'm about as extreme as a sloth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Lin Wood
LIN WOOD, who is telling the Georgia Republicans not to vote in the run off in protest, to drive around the capital building honking horns demanding Republican Governor Kemp to call a special session, resign, and then lock him up, all while the control of the Senate rides on this same runoff election. YES, same Lin Wood who donated, not once, but twice to Barak Hussein Obama. In your conspiracy laden mind, don't you have just a modicum of room for the idea that Lin Wood may be a Chuck Schumer plant?
Actually the Democrats dont need a plant.
Osodecentx
J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
I disagree, and there are individuals and PACS that employ a lot of smart people. You are underestimating the opposition
J.B.Katz
Osodecentx said:

PartyBear said:

Ever seen the crazy hot matrix? The guy in this video is the son of one of my former work colleagues. Trump is in way into the "no go" zone.

Osodecentx
J.B.Katz said:

Osodecentx said:

PartyBear said:

Ever seen the crazy hot matrix? The guy in this video is the son of one of my former work colleagues. Trump is in way into the "no go" zone.

A classic formuation
J.R.
J.B.Katz said:

Osodecentx said:

PartyBear said:

Now that is really funny. I still think this is the best thing to ever come from the inter webs!
CHP Bear
BearTruth13 said:

CHP Bear said:

BearTruth13 said:

CHP Bear said:

Dnicknames said:

You completely missed my point. A Zoom firing is one thing (these actually happen). I'd argue it is a dick move but some people still do it.

Firing via public tweet is another thing. I dare you to fire someone via a tweet or company wide email (equivalent for olds). Enjoy the lawsuits you get hit with.
O.K., how about this? Give them notice on second to last check. Then on last check print fired! I'll agree this is better than a tweet. Besides, what difference will t make 100 years from now?
TexasScientist
CHP Bear said:

Dnicknames said:

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Poor way to approach international relations with an ally, Denmark.

There is no linkage of vaccines to autism. It's all anecdotal.

Trump shoots his mouth off all of the time without a thought as to consequences. There is no telling what he has said in private. The odds are more likely than not. He has no self constraint.

What benefit is it to demean a third world country that we have good relations with or want to have good relations with. Poor stategic thinking (actually no strategic thinking).

Totally unprofessional to fire people in the manner he does, and with regard to the number of his (I only appoint the besst) appointed people it uderscores the damage his dangerous personality disorder is to our country, intenational relations, and our strategic position in the world.

Whether the glass is half full or half empty, he's still half witted.

TexasScientist
J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
I guess then Republicans are that stupid.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
Maybe you know... after all, you've been claiming that you're a lifelong Republican. So tell us, are Republicans that stupid?
J.B.Katz
TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
You said it.

There are some people you don't want on your team no matter how bad you need players. Trump is one. Lin Wood's another.
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
Maybe you know... after all, you've been claiming that you're a lifelong Republican. So tell us, are Republicans that stupid?
Just the ones who bought into Trump's flim flam.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
Just the one's who bought into Trump's flim flam.
Or the ones that have completely abandoned their own beliefs and support of actual policy and instead vote against a guy simply they don't like his personality.
CHP Bear
TexasScientist said:

CHP Bear said:

Dnicknames said:

Trump shoots his mouth off all of the time without a thought as to consequences. There is no telling what he has said in private. The odds are more likely than not. He has no self constraint.

What benefit is it to demean a third world country that we have good relations with or want to have good relations with. Poor stategic thinking (actually no strategic thinking).

Totally unprofessional to fire people in the manner he does, and with regard to the number of his (I only appoint the besst) appointed people it uderscores the damage his dangerous personality disorder is to our country, intenational relations, and our strategic position in the world.

Sounds like your glass is half empty.
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
Or the ones that have completely abandoned their own beliefs and support of actual policy and instead vote against a guy simply they don't like his personality.
Or, it is more likely that they couldn't abandon their beliefs in order to vote for someone whose beliefs are only in what is transactionally best for themselves, who evaluates every decision in that context, and who also has a dangerous personality disorder making them a danger to our country.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
CHP Bear said:

TexasScientist said:

CHP Bear said:

Dnicknames said:

Sounds like your glass is half empty.
With Herbert Hoover Trump out and Biden in (I'm not a Biden person) I'd have to say the glass is half full. We'll see if Biden can fill it up.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
Or, it is more likely that they couldn't abandon their beliefs in order to vote for someone whose beliefs are only in what is transactionally best for themselves, who evaluates every decision in that context, and who also has a dangerous personality disorder making them a danger to our country.
You're right, he was so dangerous for America that we've ceased to exist and it's Trump's fault for global warming.

If only he had shipped pallets of cash to Iran in the middle of the night, we'd be better off
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood
You're right, he was so dangerous for America that we've ceased to exist and it's Trump's fault for global warming.

If only he had shipped pallets of cash to Iran in the middle of the night, we'd be better off

Don't ask me to defend what Obama did. I didn't support him and that is irrelevant to what Trump has done. Trump stands on his own inept, and at best mediocre record. All we can do is hope Biden is not as bad as Trump or Obama, and elect a competent president in 2024. Someone who truly has a high IQ as opposed to Trump's self proclaimed intelligence.

There is already enough solar energy baked into the 'equation' that sea level will rise (barring an intervening catastrophic event) 21 to 39 feet in the next 500 to 1,000 years. Add to that another 40% increase from thermal expansion of ocean waters. All we can do is adapt to the coming change and try to mitigate what we practically can. During the last ice age sea level was 130 feet lower than it is today, to give a reference point on how much change can occur over a few thousand years. The difference from then to now is thermal temperature is increasing at a faster rate. I guess you know some of the streets in downtown Miami run with water at high tide now. There is a reason, in addition to subsidence, New Orleans has levies around the city, and river traffic passes by several feet above the street level.

Osodecentx
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood

There is already enough solar energy baked into the 'equation' that sea level will rise (barring an intervening catastrophic event) 21 to 39 feet in the next 500 to 1,000 years. Add to that another 40% increase from thermal expansion of ocean waters.
CO2 level is alarming. I think it is a problem, but nobody will tell me the plan and cost for the cure

Do you have a link for the ocean levels above?
TexasScientist
Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood

There is already enough solar energy baked into the 'equation' that sea level will rise (barring an intervening catastrophic event) 21 to 39 feet in the next 500 to 1,000 years. Add to that another 40% increase from thermal expansion of ocean waters.
CO2 level is alarming. I think it is a problem, but nobody will tell me the plan and cost for the cure

No specific link. Just what I know from my field of work.
Osodecentx
TexasScientist said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood

Okay. I need more than the representations of an anonymous poster.

Google is my friend
TexasScientist
Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood

Google is my friend
Research some of Daniel P. Schrag's work at Harvard University.

This board is full of anonymous opinions and representations.
Osodecentx
TexasScientist said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

Osodecentx said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

J.B.Katz said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

TexasScientist said:

wuzzybear said:

BornAgain said:

Mark Levin
Grant Stinchfield
Charlie Kirk
Greg Kelly
Burgess Owens
Candice Owens
Liz Wheeler
Vernon Jones
Ron DeSantis
Matt Gaetz
Jim Jordan
Doug Collins
Greg Abbott
Lin Wood
Sidney Powell
My wife
David Perdue
Kayleigh Mcenany
John Solomon
Sarah Carter

Quote:

Lin Wood

Google is my friend

This board is full of anonymous opinions and representations.
And I have a lot of them on ignore, not you

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.