Barr: "No evidence of fraud which would affect outcome"

1,907 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by J.R.
BaylorBJM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Uh oh. Now what Trumpsters? Does Trump fire him via tweet in the coming days?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/01/politics/william-barr-election-2020/index.html

Doc Holliday
It's over. Biden will be President.

Speaking of Barr, I'm still wondering why the DOJ hasn't indicted the Flynn leaker and people for submitting and signing off on falsified FISA warrants.

But maybe we'll find out:

Canada2017
I trust Barr.

Trump lost.

Time for the Green Plan .
Jacques Strap
Progression:
No voter fraud.
No widespread voter fraud.
No widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the election.
PartyBear
I wonder if he will be the AG at the end of the week.
4th and Inches
Jacques Strap said:

Progression:
No voter fraud.
it should also be noted that voter fraud and election fraud or two different things The allegation of electronic vote tampering as well as the the ones about massive drop offs of ballots out of the back of a truck is election fraud, not voter fraud.
4th and Inches
PartyBear said:

I wonder if he will be the AG at the end of the week.
99% yes
muddybrazos
Barr also told us that Epstein killed himself.
jh0505
Messiest post on this forum. When I play cards, I let em play out. If there is a mess up, it goes to a pit boss. No if, ands or butts. It's the rules, and everyone knows em. Pit boss has it now. House bosses may get it this month. They have the final say.
J.R.
Time to move on , Trumpetts. It's over. Trump just got biatch slapped by his own lackey! Kinda funny. Let's move on, people and tell Trump to STFU and don't screw up Georgia.
blackie
J.R. said:

Time to move on , Trumpetts. It's over. Trump just got biatch slapped by his own lackey! Kinda funny. Let's move on, people and tell Trump to STFU and don't screw up Georgia.
I truly believe the man doesn't understand how this government functions under the Constitution. He thinks he is the CEO of some large conglomerate. Trying to coerce Rep governors in Arizona and Georgia to issue some kind of order to overturn the election is not only a blatant lack of knowing how things are done as well as crassly thinking he can just have people do what he wants. He is making a buffoon of himself. To top it off he thinks you can just take a case to SCOTUS. It doesn't work that way and never has.

He is doing what he can to screw up Georgia. Wonder what McConnell will think of him then as he hands over his majority leader position to Schumer?
wuzzybear
BaylorBJM said:

Barr is part of the NEW WORLD ORDER! EDUCATE YOURSELF LEST YOU BE DECEIVED...

https://iframe.dacast.com/live/7ba1ea1f-4c3e-925f-f730-b08592760731/474f69f1-8282-0cdc-b122-507498648107

The Destruction of the Temple and Signs of the End Times
1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings.
2 "Do you see all these things?" he asked. "Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"
4 Jesus answered: "Watch out that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
9 "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
BaylorBJM
wuzzybear said:

BaylorBJM said:

https://iframe.dacast.com/live/7ba1ea1f-4c3e-925f-f730-b08592760731/474f69f1-8282-0cdc-b122-507498648107

1 Jesus left the temple and was walking away when his disciples came up to him to call his attention to its buildings.
2 "Do you see all these things?" he asked. "Truly I tell you, not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down."
3 As Jesus was sitting on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately. "Tell us," they said, "when will this happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?"
5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many.
6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
9 "Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,

Okay, you're not a real poster. This post just officially confirmed for me you're a troll.

I gotta say though, good work. You actually had me believing you were legit the past few months.

Beers on me at the next tailgate for your dedication on the long game.
Booray
Jacques Strap said:

Progression:
No voter fraud.

It should be noted that Barr did not say there was evidence of any kind of fraud.

He said they did not find widespread fraud that would turn the election. That statement implies lesser fraud without actually saying it. Gullible Trumpkins jump on the implication. Anyone with a passing knowledge of Bill Barr understands that if Barr had one shred of evidence of nefarious activity he would play it for all it was worth. And that he phrased things to put the best Trump spin on it.

They looked and found zilch.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I thought finding out there was no fraudulent voting would be a thing to celebrate. Long live democracy.. It feels like most of yall are pissed off because nobody cheated. This is as disturbing as the man yesterday that wished failure on our future president.
wuzzybear
BaylorBJM said:

wuzzybear said:

BaylorBJM said:

Okay, you're not a real poster. This post just officially confirmed for me you're a troll.

I gotta say though, good work. You actually had me believing you were legit the past few months.

I shall pray for your soul that you not be deceived. Narrow is the path and you know it alls could be on that path. Possibilities and open-mindedness are musts if you are to survive what is about to be unleashed. BTW, I don't drink.
wuzzybear
You all need to understand what Barr is actually doing. He is leaving the door wide open to use the 14th amendment...new world order or not.
Doc Holliday
Without COVID and mail in voting, Biden loses. COVID was a god send for Democrats and the left.

Trump was extremely unlucky this last year after posting historical recording breaking results.

It's over guys. Time to move on.

Prepare yourselves for the Senate flipping. Change your investments to fight against heavy taxes and regulations.
J.R.
BaylorBJM said:

wuzzybear said:

BaylorBJM said:

He has to be a troll. Nobody is this ridiculous! Need a little bio on you Wuzzy as you can't be serious. I hope you aren't a BU grad.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.