"And the Academy's Lifetime Award for Best Actor goes to..."

1,260 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by STxBear81
BearN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ellen Page

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/12/01/movies/elliot-page-transgender-juno.amp.html
whitetrash
Doc Holliday
Ellen Page is now a straight white male...

LMAO
Jack Bauer
Bearitto
Mr. Bearitto was banned by the cowardly site owners because he stated that U.S. battleships should not be named after weak victims like Emmett Till, like Robby suggested. Apparently the site owners want a ship named in their honor some day. ;)
fadskier
I would not hire a trans person. There is just something not right about someone who ignores science and facts.
Salute the Marines - Joe Biden
BaylorBJM
fadskier said:

I would not hire a trans person. There is just something not right about someone who ignores science and facts.
Also Fadskier: "Humans have no impact on climate change!!!"
Redbrickbear
I think we are only about 10 years off from Hollywood going back and giving Elliot here retroactive Oscars for all those portrays of female roles "he" did.
muddybrazos
She is right that is very dangerous to be trans bc they kill themselves so often due to their mental illness.
Osodecentx
fadskier said:

I would not hire a trans person.
If you hire trans and they can't/don't get it done, am I going to face years of litigation for firing a person in a protected class? Safer course is not to hire one.

I can fire a white guy who isn't producing for any reason or no reason at all.
Whiskey Pete
fadskier said:

Be careful. The overlords might come across your comment, then you'll have to be cancelled.
Whiskey Pete
BaylorBJM said:

fadskier said:

I thought it was global warming. When did y'all change it?
Bearitto
Rawhide said:

BaylorBJM said:

fadskier said:

I thought it was global warming. When did y'all change it?

I'm curious what exact percentage humans are responsible for. Is it more than we caused getting us out of the last ice age?

Anyway, BJM can do a post mort on the planet after we are all dead in 12....no, no, now 11 years.
Mr. Bearitto was banned by the cowardly site owners because he stated that U.S. battleships should not be named after weak victims like Emmett Till, like Robby suggested. Apparently the site owners want a ship named in their honor some day. ;)
fadskier
BaylorBJM said:

fadskier said:

I have never said that. Of course humans impact climate change. The extent to which we impact is up for agrument.

Funny how people like you only want to see facts when it supports what you believe to be true...not necessarily what is true.
fadskier
Osodecentx said:

fadskier said:

I would not hire a trans person.
If you hire trans and they can't/don't get it done, am I going to face years of litigation for firing a person in a protected class? Safer course is not to hire one.

I can fire a white guy who isn't producing for any reason or no reason at all.
Yes, you will.

STxBear81
where do most Trans people work? Pizza hut, Grimaldis, bartender like AOC?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.