Jim Jordan

1,355 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by J.R.
J.R.
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What a freakin blowhard and a Trump bootlicker. He's right there with Gohmert, Cruz ect. What an absolute embarrassment.
Malbec
This is why SE365 is THE place to go for deep and thoughtful insight and reasoned opinion.
Mitch Blood Green
Malbec said:

This is why SE365 is THE place to go for deep and thoughtful insight and reasoned opinion.

I bet you won't let your son go wrestle for him.
J.B.Katz
Jim Jordan is worse than Gohmert. He knew about abuse of wreslers at Ohio State by a team doc and did nothing to stop it or hold the doc responsible. I'd hope than not even Gohmert voters would send a creep like Jordan to Congress.
J.B.Katz
J.R. said:

What a freakin blowhard and a Trump bootlicker. He's right there with Gohmert, Cruz ect. What an absolute embarrassment.
Jordan isn't licking Trump's boots. Far worse than that.
BearFan33
Jim Jordan in 2024?
J.B.Katz
BearFan33 said:

Jim Jordan in 2024?
For what?
fubar
J.B.Katz said:

BearFan33 said:

Jim Jordan in 2024?
For what?
Early release.
robby44
J.B.Katz said:

BearFan33 said:

Jim Jordan in 2024?
For what?

New wrestling coach?
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

Are there any Democrats you dislike? Just checking.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
J.B.Katz
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Haven't had to pay much attention to them because they've been out of power. Honestly didn't think Biden would win the election.

Republicans were in power and they squandered it because ot Trump. Conservative judges may be a plus. But it's not a gain to appoint unqualified judges to the federal bench; that costs the businesses whose high stakes litigation is decided in these courts a lot of money, which isn't good for anybody.

Plus I'm not a social conservative and putting somebody on SCOTUS for one or two big decisions you want is short-sighted if not downright stupid.

What strikes me is everybody's old--a decade older then me or more. There's going to be a changing of the guard soon and that will be intersting.
J.R.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Yes, but it would be easier to name the ones I like as I don't like most of them. Particularly don't care for Squad, Shumer, Bernie, Eric Swawell, Maxine Watters, Wasserman-Shultz, etc
Aliceinbubbleland
I voted for Trump this time because I dislike Pelosi, Schiff, Schumer, Bernie, AOL, Ilhan and the ****ty Democrats running Harris County.

If I had a vote in Congress today I'd vote to impeach Trump. He deserves a boot in the ass down the road.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

Yes, but it would be easier to name the ones I like as I don't like most of them. Particularly don't care for Squad, Shumer, Bernie, Eric Swawell, Maxine Watters, Wasserman-Shultz, etc
Thank you, J.R.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mitch Blood Green
J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

This Alopecia is kinda hot. Who hear has been with a bald woman?

Bald head woman, bald headed woman to me. (BeeGees)

?itok=ykLY2Itg

J.R.
tommie said:

J.R. said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

J.R. said:

This Alopecia is kinda hot. Who hear has been with a bald woman?

Bald head woman, bald headed woman to me. (BeeGees)

?itok=ykLY2Itg

guilty
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.