AOC Proposes to Liberate Southern States

1,773 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Grinnin bear
Jack and DP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/aoc-nation-can-only-heal-once-oppressed-southern-states-are-liberated/
Texasjeremy
I think a lot of southern states want to be liberated, just not in the way she thinks.
Forest Bueller_bf
It is literally impossible to be more bat **** crazy than AOC is.

Texasjeremy
Its time to liberate Texas.

https://tnm.me/
jimdue
Say what you want about the far left kooky AOC wing of the Democratic Party, they do speak their mind about what their real agenda is and what they really think about the opposition.

Redbrickbear
At least AOC says it out loud.

Most liberals are cowards who think it but don't have the guts to say it.

[After practicing cultural imperialism (reconstruction) on the South for 160 years..the Northeastern/Coastal Left is now ready to embark on the "great conquest". The cultural reconstruction/re-education of the whole planet. So called "gay rights", abortion, trans-sexualism, euthanasia, and soulless materialism for all peoples and nations! If the progressives are going to define "Western Values" as being sexual degeneracy plus savage vulture capitalism, no wonder the rest of the World increasingly sees the West as a threat and downright evil.]

ShooterTX
Seems like it might be time for a Texit to go along with Brexit... maybe past time.
ShooterTX
Born_A_Bear
Already being discussed for this session.
I misread the OP's title and thought AOC was going to "release" the southern states.
Very disappointed that she only says release and remove certain reps from office and replace them with the democrat they defeated.
Watch out - Beto, as US Senator from Texas, will be going door to door to take your guns just as he promised.
drahthaar
Beto won't get far, depending on where he starts.
J.R.
she is trouble.
ATL Bear
This qualifies for booray's "We are losing our minds" thread.
whitetrash
Kinky might suggest she liberate the sink first:

Canada2017
J.R. said:

she is trouble.

Still worth a long weekend at the Palms .
nein51
J.R. said:

she is trouble.

Yes and she's pretty open about it. Her democratic colleagues desperately need to either reign her in or at least minimize her speaking. I think plenty of people think she represents "most" democrats and I don't think that is accurate...maybe she represents 5-10% but I doubt it's even that much. Neither party can afford to lead from the fringes.
Born_A_Bear
She represents the squad and the squad is expanding. That should concern most of you. It does concern me.
Mothra
J.R. said:

she is trouble.
You better own her. This is what you voted for.
Green&GoldStandard
Canada2017 said:

J.R. said:

she is trouble.

Still worth a long weekend at the Palms .

Things are still kinda fuzzy. I can't remember if she was the bartender or featured attraction at that dive in Tijuana.

I am sure that I lost all respect for donkeys that night.
Grinnin bear
Born_A_Bear said:

She represents the squad and the squad is expanding. That should concern most of you. It does concern me.
All acolytes of Mr. Katzenberg. He won't be able to take over the entire House or Dem leadership thereof, but that isn't really his objective. It's to get 15-20 true believers in the House and just relentlessly foment the Dem caucus and leadership so much that Pelosi (and her Dem successor) acquiesce in policy and in rhetoric.

He and his team are perfecting a new model of political leverage. Fascinating to watch.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.