Frisco pastor tells congregation Trump will stay in office....and keep your guns load

4,897 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Green&GoldStandard
NoRhules
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes, kind of reminds me of the 2016-2020 era
Luckily the leftists have been washed clean because of serving a higher purpose than those other fascist pigs like ....me
Mitch Blood Green
J.B.Katz said:

Forest Bueller_bf said:

tommie said:

That's a charlatan!

This is a pastor. His vagina ain't even anointed.

https://www.kanyidaily.com/2020/03/my-vagina-is-anointed-sleep-with-me-and-cure-your-infertility-problems-female-pastor-tells-men.html

You know that picture can't really be her. Way way too cute.

You get to your "anointed" appointment and I bet a 400 lb woman will be waiting for you.
I'd be more worried about the dose of genital herpes you have to explain to your wife.

My experience? Wives don't mind you giving them genital herpes IF you got it trying to improve your infertility.

"Honey, Sure, you got herpes. You also got the twins. Here's some Valtrex."
Swanni
I have one thing to say: You have the right, to remain silent etc. He and Jeffries are in the same self important world.
Swanni
J.R.
Max Quad said:

boognish_bear said:

Curious if his church will draw protestors this Sunday. He may attract some more congregation with this publicity too. Wonder how big the church is?

I bet he opens every sermon with Two Corinthians.

"Two Corinthians walk into a bar..."

Ok, that is just hilarious!
ABC BEAR
Speaking in tongues sounds very multi-cultural and inclusive. Warm cocoa and a group hug, anyone?
Green&GoldStandard
Stopped reading at "Days after President Donald Trump incited supporters to attack the U.S. Capitol ".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.