Masks are Never Coming Off

197,810 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

JUST IN: The Biden administration is working to develop a "vaccine passport" that will allow Americans to travel and enter businesses that require proof of vaccination -WaPo

And so it begins.

It's a foolish concept ......and sets a bad precedent.

Dangerous .

Why?
Do you want your ability to transact business and enter buildings to be contingent on whether you are immunized against a respiratory virus with a 99+% survival rate? Maybe so. And if so, do you want your ability to transact business and enter buildings to be contingent on whether you are obeying the rule of day of the current Congress or Administration?

First, it is a digital vaccine passport with some of your personal information for a virus that is not much a threat to the overwhelming majority of the population. Tomorrow, it is all your information in digital form and stored by the government and the government will control your movement in exchange for you being a "good citizen" and obeying the current government's current truth.
I have been vaccinated and don't object to a digital form of verification.
It being allowed would cross the Rubicon for corporations. Any required data is game after that.
Do you have a picture ID? Are you registered to vote?
Women are allowed to murder their unborn children in the name of medical privacy. I think I should be allowed to be left alone, in the face of virus with a 99+% survival rate, in the name of medical privacy.
I agree. But an airline can insist that you wear a mask and show a picture ID before boarding. In order to vote, you have to be registered to vote and that means telling where you live. Now we know what your house is worth and how much you pay in taxes. In order to vote, you have to show a picture ID.

You don't have to obtain a vaccine passport. Of course, you don't have to fly, vote, buy alcohol or take a cruise.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

JUST IN: The Biden administration is working to develop a "vaccine passport" that will allow Americans to travel and enter businesses that require proof of vaccination -WaPo

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?
Do you want your ability to transact business and enter buildings to be contingent on whether you are immunized against a respiratory virus with a 99+% survival rate? Maybe so. And if so, do you want your ability to transact business and enter buildings to be contingent on whether you are obeying the rule of day of the current Congress or Administration?

First, it is a digital vaccine passport with some of your personal information for a virus that is not much a threat to the overwhelming majority of the population. Tomorrow, it is all your information in digital form and stored by the government and the government will control your movement in exchange for you being a "good citizen" and obeying the current government's current truth.
It being allowed would cross the Rubicon for corporations. Any required data is game after that.
Women are allowed to murder their unborn children in the name of medical privacy. I think I should be allowed to be left alone, in the face of virus with a 99+% survival rate, in the name of medical privacy.
I agree. But an airline can insist that you wear a mask and show a picture ID before boarding. In order to vote, you have to be registered to vote and that means telling where you live. Now we know what your house is worth and how much you pay in taxes. In order to vote, you have to show a picture ID.

You don't have to obtain a vaccine passport. Of course, you don't have to fly, vote, buy alcohol or take a cruise.
Right. See how the "passport" is used to regulate movement and choices. Now, apply it for even more nefarious purposes. Kind of like using the FISA court, a good idea in principle, to spy on political opponents. Oh, not that anyone would ever do that.
Osodecentx
Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

Right. See how the "passport" is used to regulate movement and choices. Now, apply it for even more nefarious purposes. Kind of like using the FISA court, a good idea in principle, to spy on political opponents. Oh, not that anyone would ever do that.
Is that like requiring a picture ID to vote or purchase alcohol?
Florda_mike
If you've been jabbed then *** are you worried about the unvaxxed for?

If you still think you're vulnerable to CCP Fu then why get jabbed in the 1st Place

When will insanity end

What's wrong with you fear mongers? When will you leave us alone?
Osodecentx
Florda_mike said:

If you've been jabbed then *** are you worried about the unvaxxed for?

If you still think you're vulnerable to CCP Fu then why get jabbed in the 1st Place

When will insanity end

What's wrong with you fear mongers? When will you leave us alone?
See India
Florda_mike
Look up fear in dictionary

You're eaten alive with it!

You can find it anywhere, you just traveled half way around world, to effin India, to find yourself some more fear in your head!

Get outside and breath some freash air. Get a natural cure for COVID, it's called sunshine(UV)

Live life, you've wasted a whole year to fear! Start all over
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

Is that like requiring a picture ID to vote or purchase alcohol?
Yes. It is exactly the same thing.

Message from the government: "It has been determined that you did not get Fall 2032 Update of the SARS-Cov-19 vaccine. Report to your health center for the update within 5 days or your vaccine passport and those of your immediate family members will be revoked."
Osodecentx
Florda_mike said:

Look up fear in dictionary

You're eaten alive with it!

You can find it anywhere, you just traveled half way around world, to effin India, to find yourself some more fear in your head!

Get outside and breath some freash air. Get a natural cure for COVID, it's called sunshine(UV)

Live life, you've wasted a whole year to fear! Start all over
President Biden has programmed me to make sure you get vaccinated.
The transgender microchip he personally selected for you will make you forget about the stolen election and the mistreatment of the Patriots who peacefully petitioned their government on 1/6. We are tracking you through the chips in your ammo purchases.
We've temporarily lost track of you, but you know the NSA/IC will find you sooner or later.
Florda_mike
Ain't skewered at all

In Bryan after driving 10 hours and nearly to heavenly Waco for first time in 18 months

Home sweet home

Hoping to see Baylor baseball but idk
Osodecentx
Florda_mike said:

Ain't skewered at all

In Bryan after driving 10 hours and nearly to heavenly Waco for first time in 18 months

Home sweet home

Hoping to see Baylor baseball but idk
Oh, OK, there you are. NSA has you on Hwy 6.

I think we'll just jab you while you sleep. Liz and Joe want it to happen.
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

Yes. Shall I prepare to hand over covid vaccine papers to police like insurance?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

Yes. Shall I prepare to hand over covid vaccine papers to police like insurance?
The police? Like heck! You will need to hand it over to go grocery shopping.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

No, just private businesses who might require it
Osodecentx
Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

The police? Like heck! You will need to hand it over to go grocery shopping.
I told President Xi you were too smart. He thought that since the vaccine was developed under Trump that you wouldn't be able to see the real purpose until it was too late.
Blast!!
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

No, just private businesses who might require it
and when that snowballs where do you draw a line?
Osodecentx
How did Biden/Fauci get India to go along with the hoax? Do you think it is Kamala who is masterminding the hoax?

The latest

As India suffers through a calamitous coronavirus surge, the number of deaths looks to be even worse than officials are letting on. A Washington Post analysis of crematorium statistics in three cities found that the fatalities released by authorities appeared to represent just a fraction of all covid-19 deaths. The magnitude of that finding is amplified by the fact that India's official statistics are already shattering global records for daily infections.
quash
Osodecentx said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Canada2017 said:

muddybrazos said:

And so it begins.

Dangerous .

Why?

As I understand the passport idea, it is a convenience for those businesses that want to require vaccinations in order to do business. For example, cruise ships will require the vaccination of all employees and tourists. Counterfeit passports (proof of vaccination) are available on the internet right now. I am sure not all businesses will require vaccination and maybe that is the future.

I don't object to the requirement of a picture ID in order to board a plane, buy alcohol, or vote. I have been vaccinated and don't object to a digital form of verification.
I'm with you, though I'd prefer a private model not a government one.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

How did Biden/Fauci get India to go along with the hoax? Do you think it is Kamala who is masterminding the hoax?

The latest

As India suffers through a calamitous coronavirus surge, the number of deaths looks to be even worse than officials are letting on. A Washington Post analysis of crematorium statistics in three cities found that the fatalities released by authorities appeared to represent just a fraction of all covid-19 deaths. The magnitude of that finding is amplified by the fact that India's official statistics are already shattering global records for daily infections.

Didn't anyone tell them to wear a mask and shut down for 15 days to flatten the curve. That has worked for every other respiratory virus in human history.
ATL Bear
Osodecentx said:

The latest

India has 1.2 Billion people. Of course they'll break records even with a moderate outbreak. They don't have hospital capacity close to capable of handling its population even without a pandemic.
whiterock
ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

The latest

India has 1.2 Billion people. Of course they'll break records even with a moderate outbreak. They don't have hospital capacity close to capable of handling its population even without a pandemic.
They, like every other country in the world, will get to herd immunity via infections + vaccinations. The question is which of those two numbers is bigger.

If there's one thing we know from hard data around the world, shutting down an economy to stop the virus is not a practical plan. Yet that is the implicit standard in every situation, and the *****ing flows from there.
Osodecentx
ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

The latest

Florda and Doc told us it was a hoax.
nein51
Not to mention almost 70% of the country lives on less than $2 a day. Their access to things like quality healthcare is just not there.

When people complain about being poor in the US I always want to take them to India. Complaining about being poor on Facebook while posting from your iPhone is such a slap in the face.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

The latest

The hoax is the reaction to a virus that, for almost everyone under 65, is no worse than a flu.
Florda_mike
And what part isn't a hoax?

Answers please?
Florda_mike
Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

The latest

The hoax is the reaction to a virus that, for almost everyone under 65, is no worse than a flu.

I want the fear monger Oso to enlighten us as to what is not a hoax and let me and/or doc counter
Jacques Strap
D. C. Bear
Florda_mike said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

The latest

I want the fear monger Oso to enlighten us as to what is not a hoax and let me and/or doc counter

It may be impossible to enlighten you.
Kind of like teaching statistics to a cat.
Osodecentx
Florda_mike said:

Answers please?
The center of the global Covid-19 pandemic has shifted decisively to low- and middle- income countries, fueling sickness and death on a scale that trends suggest could quickly exceed the world-wide toll in 2020.
Already this year, more than 1.4 million Covid-19 deaths have been reported globally as the virus has torn through Latin America and swaths of Asia, according to official tallies compiled at the University of Oxford.
With global recorded deaths rising by about 13,000 daily, the virus's toll looks set within weeks to surpass the 1.8 million deaths recorded for the whole of 2020. Patchy recording of cases and deaths means all those figures are almost certainly underestimates, disease experts say.
India continues to set world records in new cases, with the virus overwhelming hospitals in many areas. It reported more than 400,000 new daily cases on Thursday for the second time in a week, according to government data, bringing the total to more than 21 million.

From Nepal and Iran to Uruguay and Argentina, health systems are buckling as patients swamp hospitals, compounding the disease's deadly toll. In some countries, oxygen is running low and intensive-care units are brimming. Crematoriums are running full tilt. New variants of the virus are advancing faster than overworked labs can track them.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/covid-19-retreats-in-the-west-but-the-pandemic-fight-is-far-from-over-11620311545?mod=searchresults_pos2&page=1
Doc Holliday
Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

The latest

No I didn't.

I told everyone the lockdowns were extreme and unnecessary.
Or that going into a restaurant with a mask on, only to sit down and take it off didn't make any sense.

I've never said it was a hoax. Hell I posted a tweet of people in China collapsing on the streets (from Covid) back in December 2019.
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

Osodecentx said:

ATL Bear said:

Osodecentx said:

The latest

No I didn't.

I told everyone the lockdowns were extreme and unnecessary.
Or that going into a restaurant with a mask on, only to sit down and take it off didn't make any sense.

I've never said it was a hoax. Hell I posted a tweet of people in China collapsing on the streets (from Covid) back in December 2019.
Apologies
quash
Florda_mike said:

Answers please?
Your prediction of 300 deaths: hoax or not?
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Florda_mike
Fear fear and more fear with no way to verify numbers that can be easily manipulated in countries mentioned

Keep spreading that fear Oso, I'm beginning to wonder if you're on Soros payroll or just a Deep State volunteer

Get a life, go outside and get some fresh air and sun, without a mask

Breeeeeeaaath
Florda_mike
quash said:

Florda_mike said:

Answers please?
Your prediction of 300 deaths: hoax or not?

You're prediction of 1000? Hoax or not?
Osodecentx
Florda_mike said:

Fear fear and more fear with no way to verify numbers that can be easily manipulated in countries mentioned

Keep spreading that fear Oso, I'm beginning to wonder if you're on Soros payroll or just a Deep State volunteer

Breeeeeeaaath
So, you got your answers.

Don't you trust the Trump vaccine? I do
Oldbear83
Osodecentx said:

Florda_mike said:

Breeeeeeaaath
So, you got your answers.

Don't you trust the Trump vaccine? I do
Which one was Trump's vaccine? Pfizer, Moderna, or J & J?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.