Masks are Never Coming Off

192,408 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Wangchung
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Florda_mike said:

Fear fear and more fear with no way to verify numbers that can be easily manipulated in countries mentioned

Keep spreading that fear Oso, I'm beginning to wonder if you're on Soros payroll or just a Deep State volunteer

Get a life, go outside and get some fresh air and sun, without a mask

Breeeeeeaaath
So, you got your answers.

Don't you trust the Trump vaccine? I do
Which one was Trump's vaccine? Pfizer, Moderna, or J & J?
All of them. Have any new ones been developed under Biden?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Florda_mike said:

Fear fear and more fear with no way to verify numbers that can be easily manipulated in countries mentioned

Keep spreading that fear Oso, I'm beginning to wonder if you're on Soros payroll or just a Deep State volunteer

Breeeeeeaaath

Biden developed the Pudding Vaccine. It is always time for pudding in the Biden White House.
Oldbear83
Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Florda_mike said:

Breeeeeeaaath

Biden developed the Pudding Vaccine. It is always time for pudding in the Biden White House.
Thought that went away when Bill Cosby went away ...
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wrecks Quan Dough
Oldbear83 said:

Carlos Cruz said:

Osodecentx said:

Oldbear83 said:

Osodecentx said:

Florda_mike said:

Breeeeeeaaath

Thought that went away when Bill Cosby went away ...
ShooterTX
Jacques Strap said:

In his defense... would anyone want to actually kiss that nasty witch?
ShooterTX
jupiter

jupiter
Quote:

I told everyone the lockdowns were extreme and unnecessary.

Poorly structured lockdowns were basically all that we had left when we simultaneously managed to screw up border controls, tracking and tracing ,testing, masking/ PPE, FDA approval,and super spreading all at the same time
Wrecks Quan Dough
jupiter said:

Quote:

Poorly structured lockdowns were basically all that we had left when we simultaneously managed to screw up border controls, tracking and tracing ,testing, masking/ PPE, FDA approval,and super spreading all at the same time

You are as incoherent as Biden.
Florda_mike
jupiter said:

Quote:

****ing Commie sob!
ATL Bear
At least the CDC finally acknowledged officially that the virus is spread by "very fine" aerosolized particles. It's only taken almost a year.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/07/coronavirus-covid-live-updates-us/
ATL Bear
Densely populated, poorly ventilated and unsanitary living conditions, with a high level of multi family close quarter housing is optimal for this virus to spread. Throw in poor healthcare resources, and I'm shocked it took this long to do what it's doing in the places most impacted now.
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Will masks become the 'new normal' even after the pandemic has passed? Some Americans say so
Quote:

"I think we do need a new culture of masks, at least any time not feeling well, and I think masks are in and handshakes out for the indefinite future," said Dr. Tom Frieden, the former director of the C.D.C. during the Obama Administration and the president of global health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.

What's the point of this thread? The article -and the very paragraph you quoted- says masks should be worn by people who aren't feeling well going forward.

Is there anybody on the planet who thinks this isn't a good idea?

You probably would have been the poster who complained about seatbelts being a good idea moving forward when they were invented in 1959
I don't see businesses, store fronts, sporting events, concerts, schools etc. stopping mask requirements. Ever.
Florda_mike
BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Will masks become the 'new normal' even after the pandemic has passed? Some Americans say so
Quote:

"I think we do need a new culture of masks, at least any time not feeling well, and I think masks are in and handshakes out for the indefinite future," said Dr. Tom Frieden, the former director of the C.D.C. during the Obama Administration and the president of global health initiative Resolve to Save Lives.

What's the point of this thread? The article -and the very paragraph you quoted- says masks should be worn by people who aren't feeling well going forward.

You probably would have been the poster who complained about seatbelts being a good idea moving forward when they were invented in 1959
I don't see businesses, store fronts, sporting events, concerts, schools etc. stopping mask requirements. Ever.

Come to Florida

Doc Holliday
BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Last time I checked most private businesses still require masks...
57Bear
https://static.uglyhedgehog.com/upload/2021/5/8/199960-mask.mp4
nein51
Florda_mike said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Come to Florida

2 weeks I'll be in Miami. When I get home the mask restrictions will be gone here too.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Been weeks since I last saw a posted mask requirement.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Jacques Strap
https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/major-retailers-drop-mask-mandates-covid-fully-vaccinated/507-5398f1c1-baaa-409d-8080-f6742c0dc007

Which stores are dropping mask mandates?
BJ's Wholesale Club
Chipotle
Costco
CVS
Giant Eagle
Home Depot
Kohl's
Meijer
Publix
Starbucks
Target
Trader Joe's
Walmart

Which stores are keeping mask mandates for now?
Kroger
Disney
Harris Teeter
Simon

ShooterTX
Jacques Strap said:

https://www.khou.com/article/news/health/coronavirus/major-retailers-drop-mask-mandates-covid-fully-vaccinated/507-5398f1c1-baaa-409d-8080-f6742c0dc007

BJ's Wholesale Club
Chipotle
Costco
CVS
Giant Eagle
Home Depot
Kohl's
Meijer
Publix
Starbucks
Target
Trader Joe's
Walmart

Kroger
Disney
Harris Teeter
Simon

Finally! Costco has been the only place I still have to wear a mask for the past few months. I've hated going there.

So glad this insanity is coming to an end.
ShooterTX
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Last week Alaska declared masks not required for vac people. Only place I saw masks was airport.
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Been weeks since I last saw a posted mask requirement.

https://www.aarp.org/health/healthy-living/info-2020/retailers-require-face-masks-coronavirus.html
Jacques Strap
ShooterTX said:

Jacques Strap said:

BJ's Wholesale Club
Chipotle
Costco
CVS
Giant Eagle
Home Depot
Kohl's
Meijer
Publix
Starbucks
Target
Trader Joe's
Walmart

Kroger
Disney
Harris Teeter
Simon

Finally! Costco has been the only place I still have to wear a mask for the past few months. I've hated going there.

So glad this insanity is coming to an end.
There may still be mask mandates in some states like CA but I would think in Texas it would be same policy state wide. (Assuming KHOU did a good job putting the lists together).
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Have you been lying to yourself your entire life or just since you started posting on this board?
Doc Holliday
BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Have you been lying to yourself your entire life or just since you started posting on this board?
Where's the lie?

COVID spikes again with a different variant, which it will, and the mask should go back on according to data they're currently basing mask use on and the fact that variant vax won't exist. Failure to do so nullifies reasoning for masks in the first place.

This is the new "flu" with higher numbers. If you think we should take off the masks in the event of a ne variant spike (which will happen) then all the masking we have been doing was pointless.
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Where's the lie?

COVID spikes again with a different variant, which it will, and the mask should go back on according to data they're currently basing mask use on and the fact that variant vax won't exist. Failure to do so nullifies reasoning for masks in the first place.

This is the new "flu" with higher numbers. If you think we should take off the masks in the event of a ne variant spike (which will happen) then all the masking we have been doing was pointless.
Doc speaks in absolutes and backtracks when absolute predictions don't come true.

News at 6.
muddybrazos
Jacques Strap said:

BJ's Wholesale Club
Chipotle
Costco
CVS
Giant Eagle
Home Depot
Kohl's
Meijer
Publix
Starbucks
Target
Trader Joe's
Walmart

Kroger
Disney
Harris Teeter
Simon

I've not worn a mask in the HT in a couple months and nobody said anything to me. Same with publix. Costco has said something to me though. Good news they're dropping that requirement.
Doc Holliday
BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Where's the lie?

Doc speaks in absolutes and backtracks when absolute predictions don't come true.

News at 6.
https://cafemom.com/parenting/mask-guidline-essay/if-there-is-even-a-slight-chance-that-i-could-transmit-this-disease-that-has
BaylorBJM
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Where's the lie?

News at 6.
https://cafemom.com/parenting/mask-guidline-essay/if-there-is-even-a-slight-chance-that-i-could-transmit-this-disease-that-has
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Where's the lie?

News at 6.
Hello Doc. Texas Governor Greg Abbott pretty much just killed off the few remaining mask mandates. It is over. Does not mean that there won't be some remaining mask Nazis that will clutch their pearls and wear their masks and wait for renewed conflicting and confusing guidance from the CDC and Biden Administration.

They can wear their masks forever if they would like. I don't care. I am not wearing one. Life is good.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Doc Holliday
BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Where's the lie?

News at 6.

Alright I was wrong.

I still think there will be some crazy asses wearing them for a long time though.
quash
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Where's the lie?

News at 6.

Alright I was wrong.

I still think there will be some crazy asses wearing them for a long time though.
And some not so crazy who will wear them when they are sick. They used to just sneeze on us.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Osodecentx
Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Where's the lie?

News at 6.

Alright I was wrong.

Satan Announces Masks Will Still Be Required In Hell

HELLWith the lifting of CDC guidance regarding masks for vaccinated persons, Satan has released a statement assuring the damned that masks will still be required in all levels of hell.

In addition to masks, everyone will be forced to wear glasses that fog up instantly and you can never, ever clean them. Masks will only be of the thick, cloth variety that retains the smell of everything you ate for the past three weeks, and only enough air will get through to stay conscious.
"Hell really has very strict standards," explained the Prince of Darkness. "People come in with these terrible preconceptions, but I run a pretty tight ship around here. The number of masks you have to wear corresponds to the circle of Hell you reside in, which goes to eight right now Dante was so close! If you ever move your mask down to your chin, one of our demons will spend the next thirty years screaming at you like one of those nuts down on Earth. This whole thing has really been a wonderful addition to our program, really got the creative juices flowing."
Sources say that in the case of liberals who prefer for everyone to wear masks for all eternity, those souls will be placed in tight quarters with Roman soldiers who will not be required to mask. This is expected to serve an excellent dual purpose of torturing both the screaming liberals and the damned Romans who will have no idea where these masked lunatics came from or why they are yelling ferociously.
For one final touch, Satan will set up monitors which every so often will announce that the mask 'science' has changed; but the masks will still remain, for all eternity.
https://babylonbee.com/news/satan-announces-masks-will-still-be-required-in-hell
Doc Holliday
quash said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

BaylorBJM said:

Doc Holliday said:

Quote:

Where's the lie?

News at 6.

Alright I was wrong.

And some not so crazy who will wear them when they are sick. They used to just sneeze on us.
Yeah those people should stay home.
Jacques Strap
Jacques Strap said:

BJ's Wholesale Club
Chipotle
Costco
CVS
Giant Eagle
Home Depot
Kohl's
Meijer
Publix
Starbucks
Target
Trader Joe's
Walmart

Kroger
Disney
Harris Teeter
Simon

Kroger policy may be to require masks but when I went shopping today about 1/3 of customers had no mask on and a few employees were not wearing a mask or it was hanging off one ear. Seemed to be all age goups in both the mask and no mask camps.

Did see a small number of folks wearing the double mask. N95 with a cloth mask on top.
whiterock
It's amazing how mask culture varies from region to region. In San Antonio/Austin, it's as bad as what I saw in California this weekend....everybody, everywhere, occasional double-masks worn outside. North Texas, pretty much all the local businesses either dropped requirements or stopped enforcing weeks ago. And, of course, in mid-sized cities and rural counties, masks are rarely seen except at the doctor's office.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.