Masks are Never Coming Off

197,885 Views | 2981 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by Wangchung
Cobretti
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Cobretti said:

If the University is looking for a donation, then don't call me. I will call you.
nein51
While I agree with his personal stance I also agree with theirs.

For a living I'm in and out of businesses. Whether I like the rules or not they are the rules. If a business says I need a safety yellow jacket then I wear one, hard hat…wear one, mask…wear one.

It is their right to require it and if I choose not to abide by their rules it is entirely their right to tell me to not come back.
Jacques Strap
nein51 said:

While I agree with his personal stance I also agree with theirs.

For a living I'm in and out of businesses. Whether I like the rules or not they are the rules. If a business says I need a safety yellow jacket then I wear one, hard hat…wear one, mask…wear one.

It is their right to require it and if I choose not to abide by their rules it is entirely their right to tell me to not come back.
My take also.
Jack Bauer
Cobretti
Jack Bauer
Cobretti said:

Right up there with Keith Olbermann and Eric Swalwell as the most bitter, miserable liberals.
Jack Bauer
Cobretti
Whiskey Pete
Cobretti said:

When are the idiot leftists going to wake up to the fact that these governments aren't about "protecting" anyone, but rather about controlling everyone.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
ATL Bear
Cobretti said:

They should call it the new cowardice. It's infected this nation and world and the symptoms appear irreversible. Long cowardice is what we're seeing in the majority of influenced.
Cobretti
Canon
Cobretti said:

Haha!! So they can have (always) crappy music or a relevant podcast that values free speech and long form discussions, has a massive following (11 mill) and makes tons of money. Bye, you useless old warbeling geriatric headcase. Your 'music' always sucked anyway.
Cobretti
Cobretti
Cobretti
Jacques Strap

Cobretti
Cobretti said:

Cobretti
ATL Bear
Jacques Strap said:

And the vaccinate vs treatment debate spills into the open. What a joke.
D. C. Bear
ATL Bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

What a joke is right.
Until there's evidence that the older monoclonal antibody treatments (1) don't work against omicron (there may be evidence of this) AND that there aren't anymore cases of delta that do respond to these older treatments, it seems absurd to withdraw these treatments. In the interim, the monoclonal treatment that does work against omicron needed to have be ramped up instead of sending free tests and pushing masks (that aren't going to make a huge difference with this highly contagious variant).
ATL Bear
D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

What a joke is right.
Until there's evidence that the older monoclonal antibody treatments (1) don't work against omicron (there may be evidence of this) AND that there aren't anymore cases of delta that do respond to these older treatments, it seems absurd to withdraw these treatments. In the interim, the monoclonal treatment that does work against omicron needed to have be ramped up instead of sending free tests and pushing masks (that aren't going to make a huge difference with this highly contagious variant).
Agree. And with the high level of infection, the ability to spin up and isolate additional antibodies for use in treatment for Omicron forward should be in full force instead of restrained through limitations on the emergency authorizations. With this level of viral spread another mutated strain is a guarantee. Let's hope we don't run into the variant that has Omicron like infection and original COVID deadliness (pre-Alpha).
Jack Bauer
Cobretti
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
D. C. Bear said:

ATL Bear said:

Jacques Strap said:

What a joke is right.
Good to have you back, Sir. I have missed you. Glad you escaped.
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Canon
Cobretti said:

Wrecks Quan Dough
Canon said:

Cobretti said:

If it was not for Lynard Skynard's Sweet Home Alabama, then I would not know who Neil Young is.
Robert Wilson
Amal Shuq-Up said:

If it was not for Lynard Skynard's Sweet Home Alabama, then I would not know who Neil Young is.
Same. I could not name one of his songs.
Canon
Robert Wilson said:

Amal Shuq-Up said:

Same. I could not name one of his songs.

Pearl Jam tried to revive his god-awful music a few years back, I recall. First time I heard it, I thought it was a joke. It's literally just off key, croaky moaning. The guy is a waste of space on any music platform.
Harrison Bergeron
The mask debate is definitely the craziest. I mean Fauci said they don't work at the beginning of the pandemic. No one actually believes they work now. Yet, we continue the theatrics.
Whiskey Pete
Harrison Bergeron said:

The mask debate is definitely the craziest. I mean Fauci said they don't work at the beginning of the pandemic. No one actually believes they work now. Yet, we continue the theatrics.
if the democrats don't have theatrics, they have nothing.
Doc Holliday
Big pharma rigged medicine...why wouldn't they lobby and meddle in covid messaging to drive up vaccines for more profit? There's a reason the FDA banned monoclonal antibodies and it has nothing to do with science and everything to do with profit.

It's astonishing how many of you don't realize how nefarious people are and have been all throughout history.

We have to stop pretending that humanity is good, ethical and unselfish. You gotta put your big boy pants on and face the truth.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.