Ted Cruz bails to Cancun

25,412 Views | 430 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by boognish_bear
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Waco1947 said:

One libertarian understanding. It may not be quash position
Libertarians believe that if someone is peaceful, they should be welcome to immigrate to the United States.

Libertarians believe that people should be able to travel freely as long as they are peaceful. We welcome immigrants who come seeking a better life. The vast majority of immigrants are very peaceful and highly productive.

Indeed, the United States is a country of immigrants, of all backgrounds and walks of lifesome families have just been here for more generations than others. Newcomers bring great vitality to our society.

A truly free market requires the free movement of people, not just products and ideas.
@ https://www.lp.org/issues/immigration/

That's it.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
LIB,MR BEARS
Harrison Bergeron
LIB,MR BEARS said:

This is 100 times worse. The Mayor has a role to play in public services. A senator does not.

I am sure there was a lot of outrage about this from the fascists.
BearN
https://apple.news/AoS0AWbeBQQyNBSMbAjenGQ
Cobretti

boognish_bear
boognish_bear
Wangchung
boognish_bear said:

Smart man. Don't give the rats in the media anything to parse until he is ready to make a statement.
Our vibrations were getting nasty. But why? I was puzzled, frustrated... Had we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?
boognish_bear
Mitch Blood Green
boognish_bear said:

I don't know why people bend the knee to this guy. Bent knee or not, it always ends up with a Red Wedding.
boognish_bear
Mitch Blood Green said:

boognish_bear said:

m
I don't know why people bend the knee to this guy. Bent knee or not, it always ends up with a Red Wedding.

I especially could not believe when Ted continued to kiss the ring even after Trump had personally insulted his wife and father.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.