AOC to the Rescue for Texas.

6,652 Views | 91 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bubbadog
Mitch Blood Green
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Carlos Safety said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

Why do some of you call her a bartender? I guess you were born into your present job. I think her moving from tending bar to winning an election says at least a little for her. I have ridden a garbage truck, bounced for White Zombie and ran numbers in Houston before i got my present job. I know some were but were all of you born on second base?

I dont care for most or any of her policies but I admire her ambition and dance moves,

I called her a bartender because that is the extent of her subject matter expertise.
Can yiou help me? I am looking for the thread about the millions you donated. Then I can compare her weight to your weight. Lets here about your expertise.

She hasn't donated anything that I am aware of. She "raised awareness" and others donated to ActBlue.
"A fundraising effort spearheaded by New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to help storm-battered Texans has raised more than $4 million in just a few days."

Ok. Change the word "donated" to "raised". I tell us what Carlos did for the state of Texas this weekend beyond the level of barfly. I didnt do anything but then again I am not insulting those that did.

The money went to ActBlue. I am not insulting her for raising awareness and getting money donated to ActBlue. I am just saying she is a know nothing.

If you did nothing for Texas, then I did more than you. And that is all that needs to be said about that.

Actblue offers infrastructure for fundraising. They have the ability accept monies and segment it as needed. It's appropriate that she'd use their platform for this cause.

A lot of words to tell us nothing.

They tell us you're willing to be wrong and double down.

Millions to Texas Foodbanks (during a pandemic and government failure) matters to those in need. Many will eat and be thankful and never know who AOC is care that she distributed the monies using Actblue.
PartyBear
This morning she has raised now 5 million.
Thee University
PartyBear said:

This morning she has raised now 5 million.
Keep going. She'll do many times more damage to our great state than $5M.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Link or ass?
I have found theres only two ways to go:
Living fast or dying slow.
I dont want to live forever.
But I will live while I'm here.
fadskier
tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

Why do some of you call her a bartender? I guess you were born into your present job. I think her moving from tending bar to winning an election says at least a little for her. I have ridden a garbage truck, bounced for White Zombie and ran numbers in Houston before i got my present job. I know some were but were all of you born on second base?

I dont care for most or any of her policies but I admire her ambition and dance moves,

I called her a bartender because that is the extent of her subject matter expertise.
Can yiou help me? I am looking for the thread about the millions you donated. Then I can compare her weight to your weight. Lets here about your expertise.

She hasn't donated anything that I am aware of. She "raised awareness" and others donated to ActBlue.
"A fundraising effort spearheaded by New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to help storm-battered Texans has raised more than $4 million in just a few days."

Ok. Change the word "donated" to "raised". I tell us what Carlos did for the state of Texas this weekend beyond the level of barfly. I didnt do anything but then again I am not insulting those that did.

The money went to ActBlue. I am not insulting her for raising awareness and getting money donated to ActBlue. I am just saying she is a know nothing.

If you did nothing for Texas, then I did more than you. And that is all that needs to be said about that.

Actblue offers infrastructure for fundraising. They have the ability accept monies and segment it as needed. It's appropriate that she'd use their platform for this cause.

Millions to Texas Foodbanks (during a pandemic and government failure) matters to those in need. Many will eat and be thankful and never know who AOC is care that she distributed the monies using Actblue.
If they don't know, then they are not paying attention. She did a hack of a job of one-upping Ted...who tried to have her murdered...

Sorry, a leopard can't change their spots
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

If they don't know, then they are not paying attention. She did a hack of a job of one-upping Ted...who tried to have her murdered...

None of that means nothing when your kids are hungry.

It's not lost on me that my family stocked up in anticipation of the storm. We threw away lots of stuff days later.

There are people who lost electricity and food during this time. I encourage you to make a donation to a local food bank. Maybe your donation will go to conservative families and mine to hungry families. Either way, AOC, you and me can make a small difference.
fadskier
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

It's boy lost on me that my family stocked up in anticipation of the storm. We threw away lots of stuff days later.

There are people who lost electricity and food during this time. I encourage you to make a donation to a local food bank. Maybe your donation will go to conservative families and mine to hungry families. Either way, AOC, you and me can make a small difference.
I have already done that and more...but l I did not take selfies or hold a press conference or insist/receive any advertisement of my business.

He act was kind and needed...her motives were political...that is all I am saying.
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

It's boy lost on me that my family stocked up in anticipation of the storm. We threw away lots of stuff days later.

I have already done that and more...but l I did not take selfies or hold a press conference or insist/receive any advertisement of my business.

He act was kind and needed...her motives were political...that is all I am saying.

Thank you for your donation. You're a good dude.
fadskier
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

tommie said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

Carlos Safety said:

Thank you for your donation. You're a good dude.
There were lots of good Texans...too bad they don't get the publicity that AOC does...
riflebear

George Truett
Booray said:

Raised over 2 million for Texas charities working the front line of storm relief. Maybe Ted could take a lesson?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aoc-announces-that-shes-raised-2-million-for-texas-relief-efforts-in-under-24-hours-173941755.html

You mean "Fled" Cruz?

LOL!
ATL Bear
Actblue is a large Democratic conduit for fundraising. She's not the only one famous or political raising awareness and generating donations for the Texas cause through Act Blue, but she's certainly getting the credit. Below is the Texas Democrats website that links to the donation site. They're roasting Cruz, that's for sure.

https://www.texasdemocrats.org/media/texas-democrats-step-up-to-provide-food-shelter-and-water-to-texans-as-texas-republicans-are-running-away-nowhere-to-be-found/
fadskier
George Truett said:

Booray said:

Raised over 2 million for Texas charities working the front line of storm relief. Maybe Ted could take a lesson?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/aoc-announces-that-shes-raised-2-million-for-texas-relief-efforts-in-under-24-hours-173941755.html

You mean "Fled" Cruz?

LOL!
Triggered
Oldbear83
George Truett said:

Booray said:

You mean "Fled" Cruz?

LOL!
Sad that you had that long, yet that is the best you could do.

That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Money465
And thanks to all those who checked on their neighbors and pulled vehicles out of ditches during this awful event! Texans know how to come together!
George Truett
fadskier said:

George Truett said:

Booray said:

You mean "Fled" Cruz?

LOL!
Triggered
Yes you were!
George Truett
Oldbear83 said:

George Truett said:

Booray said:

You mean "Fled" Cruz?

LOL!

Well, I could have elaborated.

His first response was to throw his daughters under the airplane wheels.

Now, his wife is griping about her neighbors who shared her texts.

You really can't make all this up!

I'm not sure which is the worse punishment: The winter storm or having Cruz for you Senator!
Oldbear83
George Truett said:

Oldbear83 said:

George Truett said:

Booray said:

You mean "Fled" Cruz?

LOL!

I'm not sure which is the worse punishment: The winter storm or having Cruz for you Senator!
I have seen many worse Senators.

But I do agree that it's a good thing to see Cruz do this now. He's certainly narrowed my field for both Governor and President candidates in coming elections.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
fadskier
George Truett said:

Oldbear83 said:

George Truett said:

Booray said:

You mean "Fled" Cruz?

LOL!

You are way to triggered by people's personal lives....I'll definately vote for Cruz again.

I'm sorry he hurt your feelings.
whitetrash
George Truett said:

Having GT as a pastor.
bubbadog
whitetrash said:

George Truett said:

Having GT as a pastor.
Have you had this experience?
whitetrash
bubbadog said:

whitetrash said:

George Truett said:

Having GT as a pastor.

47 yes, GT no.
bubbadog
whitetrash said:

bubbadog said:

whitetrash said:

George Truett said:

Having GT as a pastor.

47 yes, GT no.
Ahh, I'm well familiar with that church, though I haven't had any connection to it for many years. PM me if you'd like.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.