If you are blaming Cruz...

4,060 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by whiterock
George Truett
How long do you want to ignore this user?
fadskier said:

for last week and his leaving and "lack of leadership" regarding your lost power and water then it would stand to reason that you also blame Biden as he is our Preisdent,,,after all if we are blaming politicians....what about

Are they to blame? What did ANY of them do to prevent our power and water going out?

(for the record, I am aware that SJL stood next to AOC at her news conference.)

I don't think anyone is blaming Cruz for the disaster.

They're just taking him to task for his tone deafness and hypocrisy.
fadskier
George Truett said:

fadskier said:

for last week and his leaving and "lack of leadership" regarding your lost power and water then it would stand to reason that you also blame Biden as he is our Preisdent,,,after all if we are blaming politicians....what about

Are they to blame? What did ANY of them do to prevent our power and water going out?

(for the record, I am aware that SJL stood next to AOC at her news conference.)

I don't think anyone is blaming Cruz for the disaster.

They're just taking him to task for his tone deafness and hypocrisy.
What hypocrisy? (This should be good.)
hodedofome
I'm no fan of Cruz but I don't blame him for leaving. I tried to do the same thing. Any smart, rational person would try to escape hell on earth cold weather in Texas. We live here because we don't like the cold. If the north is gonna bring its ways down here, then we'll just keep moving further south.
whiterock
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.