Government Snow!

791 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by quash
Sam Lowry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How many of y'all buy into this? Don't be shy now.
Quote:

Fake snow? Conspiracy theory claims Texas weather 'government-generated'

TikTok users attempt to prove recent snowfall 'synthetic' and part of sinister state plot

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-snow-conspiracy-theory-tiktok-b1805616.html%3famp
OsoCoreyell
Sam Lowry said:

Quote:

TikTok users attempt to prove recent snowfall 'synthetic' and part of sinister state plot

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-snow-conspiracy-theory-tiktok-b1805616.html%3famp

The internet is a great thing for finding examples of nutjobs. It's also a great thing for nutjobs to find each other and thus be emboldened in their nuttiness. They aberrations of society from the onset of over-connectedness are ongoing, and our society will look radically different in another 20 years.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I believe it. My mothers cousin brought in snow to make some snow ice cream. Its an old family recipe that only gets made every ten years. They each ate a big bowl full, then got worried when the dog wouldnt lap up the leftovers. They all got sick and havent recovered yet.
whitetrash
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

I believe it. My mothers cousin brought in snow to make some snow ice cream. Its an old family recipe that only gets made every ten years. They each ate a big bowl full, then got worried when the dog wouldnt lap up the leftovers. They all got sick and havent recovered yet.
The snow's bright yellow hue might have been a warning sign to be heeded.
bear2be2
Sam Lowry said:

Quote:

We've lost our damn marbles.

All I know is the eight-plus inches we got fell and melted like all the other snow I've ever experienced in my life. Those government overlord's must have and be using some excellent technology.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Up here the children are taught, "Watch out where the huskies go, and dont you eat that yellow snow."
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
bear2be2 said:

Sam Lowry said:

Quote:

We've lost our damn marbles.

All I know is the eight-plus inches we got fell and melted like all the other snow I've ever experienced in my life. Those government overlord's must have and be using some excellent technology.
Same people that hypnotized Americans to sway the vote in Bidens favor.
BusyTarpDuster2017
I think these people are trying to recycle an old bit. The non-melting snowball conspiracy thing was talked about and already debunked years ago.

That said, bits of plastic were found in arctic snowfall, though.
Canada2017
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Good read.
Robert Wilson
These people grossly overestimate the competency of the government.

Sam, don't throw them out yet, you do have some common ground and may be able to rehabilitate them in your direction.
quash
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

I think these people are trying to recycle an old bit. The non-melting snowball conspiracy thing was talked about and already debunked years ago.

That said, bits of plastic were found in arctic snowfall, though.

Microplastics are in our water, etc. We won't know what, if any, effect it will have on our bodies/health.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.