Where's Waco47?

3,514 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wrecks Quan Dough
fadskier
How long do you want to ignore this user?
How many have died from Covid since January 20 and not a word from our president? You were so upset when Trump would not publically speak to this and offer his sympathies...why do you not require the same thing from Biden?
Booray
I get your bit here, but try to be accurate:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/02/22/biden-candlelight-ceremony-500k-covid-deaths-moment-of-silence-vpx.cnn
fadskier
Trump did that and it didn't phaze Waco...why should I be phazed? BTW did Biden actually speak or just release a statement...Waco 47 was very specific that Trump speak the words...
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

Trump did that and it didn't phaze Waco...why should I be phazed? BTW did Biden actually speak or just release a statement...Waco 47 was very specific that Trump speak the words...

He's held two memorials, lowered the flags to half staff and spoken. The pandemic team is also holding weekly press conferences and available to speak, freely.
Gold Tron
tommie said:

fadskier said:

He's held two memorials, lowered the flags to half staff and spoken. The pandemic team is also holding weekly press conferences and available to speak, freely.

And all of that is doing what exactly? The virus is following a normal pattern which is now on the wane.
My pronouns are Deez/Dem.
D. C. Bear
Gold Tron said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

And all of that is doing what exactly? The virus is following a normal pattern which is now on the wane.

Provides emotional support for those who look to the president for their emotional support.
Jack and DP
47 is down on the border helping kids in cages.
fadskier
tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?
fadskier
Jack and DP said:

Crying outside the fence I reckon
ATL Bear
Jack and DP said:

We're in a different era.
Canada2017
Gold Tron said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

This pandemic could be fundamentally over by June.

Hopefully the vaccine program will enhance herd immunity and prevent even a minor 3rd wave next October.
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

I do. I feel like we have leadership that is working hard to get our country back on track.

I feel like we have a consistent message in Iowa and New York. I see people wearing masks and getting the vaccine.

It's refreshing to not see reports talked down to during a briefing about the global pandemic.

We will be back to normal by fall.
Mitch Blood Green
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

I do. I feel like we have leadership that is working hard to get our country back on track.

I feel like we have a consistent message in Iowa and New York. I see people wearing masks and getting the vaccine.

It's refreshing to not see reporters talked down to during a briefing about the global pandemic.

fadskier
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

It's refreshing to not see reports talked down to during a briefing about the global pandemic.

Trump gets the credit for the vaccine...Fauci has changed his tune several times. There is no consistent message we were told to follow the science which this administration does and doesn't.
fadskier
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

I will also add that the virus was used to win the election and suddenly isn't considered as serious...have you noticed the change in the media?
Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack and DP said:

Do you mean that he is helping the kids who are in the cages? Or that he is helping to put them in the cages?
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

I will also add that the virus was used to win the election and suddenly isn't considered as serious...have you noticed the change in the media?

The virus didn't cost Trump the election. Trump cost Trump the election.

When the job required more than angry tweet or an attack on Hillary, he proved to be woefully incompetent
Wrecks Quan Dough
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

When the job required more than angry tweet or an attack on Hillary, he proved to be woefully incompetent
Lol! All time low unemployment and all time low unemployment for many minority groups. New wars started: none.
Mitch Blood Green
Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Lol! All time low unemployment and all time low unemployment for many minority groups. New wars started: none.

You sound like Iowa State in last nights game. It's a 4 year term. Bottom line. Took over great economy. Ran it into the ground.

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7
Wrecks Quan Dough
tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

You sound like Iowa State in last nights game. It's a 4 year term. Bottom line. Took over great economy. Ran it into the ground.

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7
Huh. Great idea, tommie. Everyone knows the virus lockdowns had nothing to do with that.
Mitch Blood Green
Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7
Huh. Great idea, tommie. Everyone knows the virus lockdowns had nothing to do with that.

Who, who was president? What I find a giggle is Trump (and his supporters) want credit for everything good that happened but distance from bad things.

Imagine if Jimmy Carter used Trump logic. But for the Iran hostage situation, all was good.
Oldbear83
Jack and DP said:

47 is down on the border helping kids into cages.
Corrected
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Wrecks Quan Dough
tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7

Who, who was president? What I find a giggle is Trump (and his supporters) want credit for everything good that happened but distance from bad things.

Imagine if Jimmy Carter used Trump logic. But for the Iran hostage situation, all was good.
You are ignorant of history if you think the Iran hostage situation was the only negative during the Carter years.

As for Trump, you are simply not intellectually honest.
D. C. Bear
tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7

Were you not around then?
Mitch Blood Green
D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7

I lived them both. About 400,000 people only lived through one of them.
Wrecks Quan Dough
tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7

Trump killed them? Keep going, genius.
Mitch Blood Green
Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7

You are ignorant of history if you think the Iran hostage situation was the only negative during the Carter years.

You're ignorant if you think COVID was the only bad thing under trump.

Here's another one $8.3 Trillion in debt.
US farm bankruptcy up 20%
US Trade deficit increased $679 billion under Trump.
Income gap between top and bottom increased by 9%
We sold out the Kurds
Turkish goons beat American ass on our soil.

Mitch Blood Green
Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7

Trump killed them? Keep going, genius.

It goes to planning and execution. You can try to act as if better leadership wouldn't have made a difference but our allies with better leadership had better outcomes.

We like to say we have the best healthcare system in the world. Why do we have the worse outcome when it comes to coronavirus? Or are we the best?
Wrecks Quan Dough
tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7

You're ignorant if you think COVID was the only bad thing under trump.

Nobody said that unless it was the mini-Trump that lives rent free in your head.
DAC
tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Do some people actually believe this ?
Mitch Blood Green
DAC said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Do some people actually believe this ?

Are average people better off now than they were 4 years ago? Are farmers better today than they were 4 years ago? Is unemployment higher or lower than 4 years ago?

Look at the numbers. Don't make excuses or get caught in your feelings.
Sam Lowry
fadskier said:

How many have died from Covid since January 20 and not a word from our president? You were so upset when Trump would not publically speak to this and offer his sympathies...why do you not require the same thing from Biden?
Congrats for flipping while the other side is flopping.
Oldbear83
Sam Lowry said:

fadskier said:

Congrats for flipping while the other side is flopping.

Sam, do you ever miss your former objectivity? I know I do.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Money465
I wonder how many lives could have been saved if actual therapeutic drugs (other than vitamins) could have been used on Covid positive patients before they were so ill that the only alternative was the use of ventilators? Are there any doctors who care to weigh in?
Sam Lowry
Money465 said:

I wonder how many lives could have been saved if actual therapeutic drugs (other than vitamins) could have been used on Covid positive patients before they were so ill that the only alternative was the use of ventilators?
They could have been and were.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.