Where's Waco47?

3,453 Views | 65 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Wrecks Quan Dough
curtpenn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Trump did that and it didn't phaze Waco...why should I be phazed? BTW did Biden actually speak or just release a statement...Waco 47 was very specific that Trump speak the words...

He's held two memorials, lowered the flags to half staff and spoken. The pandemic team is also holding weekly press conferences and available to speak, freely.
Do you feel better?

I do. I feel like we have leadership that is working hard to get our country back on track.

I feel like we have a consistent message in Iowa and New York. I see people wearing masks and getting the vaccine.

It's refreshing to not see reports talked down to during a briefing about the global pandemic.

We will be back to normal by fall.
I will also add that the virus was used to win the election and suddenly isn't considered as serious...have you noticed the change in the media?

The virus didn't cost Trump the election. Trump cost Trump the election.

When the job required more than angry tweet or an attack on Hillary, he proved to be woefully incompetent

Of course it did. You know better.
BearTruth13
fadskier said:

How many have died from Covid since January 20 and not a word from our president? You were so upset when Trump would not publically speak to this and offer his sympathies...why do you not require the same thing from Biden?

I know you don't care but cases are down 80% and deaths are down 30% since inauguration day.
Money465
Thank goodness that Trump's warp speed vaccination program is working!
Canada2017
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Trump did that and it didn't phaze Waco...why should I be phazed? BTW did Biden actually speak or just release a statement...Waco 47 was very specific that Trump speak the words...

He's held two memorials, lowered the flags to half staff and spoken. The pandemic team is also holding weekly press conferences and available to speak, freely.
Do you feel better?

I do. I feel like we have leadership that is working hard to get our country back on track.

I feel like we have a consistent message in Iowa and New York. I see people wearing masks and getting the vaccine.

It's refreshing to not see reports talked down to during a briefing about the global pandemic.

I will also add that the virus was used to win the election and suddenly isn't considered as serious...have you noticed the change in the media?

When the job required more than angry tweet or an attack on Hillary, he proved to be woefully incompetent

Of course the virus and it's horrible impact on the national economy cost Trump the election .

Not even a close call.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
BearTruth13 said:

fadskier said:

How many have died from Covid since January 20 and not a word from our president? You were so upset when Trump would not publically speak to this and offer his sympathies...why do you not require the same thing from Biden?

I know you don't care but cases are down 80% and deaths are down 30% since inauguration day.
Thank you Joe Biden!!! Our savior of the U.S. and all of mankind! We are truly blessed. Without your superior and sharp decision making skills, it scares me to think where we would be without you. Thank you God and thank you again Joe Biden!!!!!! AckAckAckAckAck!!!!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Mothra
tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Lol! All time low unemployment and all time low unemployment for many minority groups. New wars started: none.

You sound like Iowa State in last nights game. It's a 4 year term. Bottom line. Took over great economy. Ran it into the ground.

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7
Huh. Great idea, tommie. Everyone knows the virus lockdowns had nothing to do with that.

Who, who was president? What I find a giggle is Trump (and his supporters) want credit for everything good that happened but distance from bad things.

Imagine if Jimmy Carter used Trump logic. But for the Iran hostage situation, all was good.

Now that last line is some revisionist history, unless of course you believe hyper inflation, a stagnant economy and gas shortages were a good thing,

D. C. Bear
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Trump could have still won the election even with the virus, but saying that the virus didn't cost Trump the election is a significant stretch. Without the virus, he probably would have won going away, even though he would not have had my vote.
BearTruth13
Money465 said:

Thank goodness that Trump's warp speed vaccination program is working!

It is! Weird thing is the big Trumpers are the ones that think the vaccine is evil and the mark of the beast.
fadskier
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

I disagree. We owe his administration the vaccine. Biden has been in office since Jan 20...he's done nothing different. My bad, he has done something different...he cost a lot of people their jobs and has taken a stab at ruining women's sports.
D. C. Bear
fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

I disagree. We owe his administration the vaccine. Biden has been in office since Jan 20...he's done nothing different. My bad, he has done something different...he cost a lot of people their jobs and has taken a stab at ruining women's sports.

No, they have done a couple of things with the vaccine distribution, although it isn't really clear how much of it is new and what was already in process.
BearTruth13
fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

You a big women's sports fan? Softball or WNBA?
Mitch Blood Green
D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Trump could have still won the election even with the virus, but saying that the virus didn't cost Trump the election is a significant stretch. Without the virus, he probably would have won going away, even though he would not have had my vote.

Bad things happen in all presidencies. Had Trump been a better manager, better communicator, better leader, he could have survived.

That he controlled.
D. C. Bear
tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Bad things happen in all presidencies. Had Trump been a better manager, better communicator, better leader, he could have survived.

That he controlled.

I don't disagree with that, but the factor that most determined the outcome of the election was the virus.
fadskier
tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Lol! All time low unemployment and all time low unemployment for many minority groups. New wars started: none.

You sound like Iowa State in last nights game. It's a 4 year term. Bottom line. Took over great economy. Ran it into the ground.

Day 1 Trump 4.7
Last Day Trump 6.7
Huh. Great idea, tommie. Everyone knows the virus lockdowns had nothing to do with that.

Who, who was president? What I find a giggle is Trump (and his supporters) want credit for everything good that happened but distance from bad things.

Imagine if Jimmy Carter used Trump logic. But for the Iran hostage situation, all was good.
Name a bad thing that happened and, as a person who supported the Prsident, I'll tell you what I think...
fadskier
BearTruth13 said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

You a big women's sports fan? Softball or WNBA?
HS and college basketball....imagine the scholarships that can be lost...I don't follow ANY professional sports...regardless of biology..but I am very much into HS and college

Imagine if one of these is your daughters...how is it fair?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecticut-girls-biden-administration-transgender-athlete-case
Mitch Blood Green
D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

That he controlled.

I don't disagree with that, but the factor that most determined the outcome of the election was the virus.

It was his handling of the virus. Obama had H1N1, SARS, Zika and Ebola. People didn't trust want Trump was selling because he eroded his credibility with the American people.

I tell young people this story all the time. It's both true and important.

Young me once had an employee who was unreliable. We got to a place where he was on final warning. One day he calls in and says his grandmother died. When he returns to work, I fired him. (He was unreliable). He says to me "I can't believe you're firing me because my grandmother died."

I told him I'm not firing you because your grandmother died. I'm sorry to hear of her passing. I'm firing you because when she was alive, you were t at work. Point being credibility shouldn't be squandered.

Trump threw his away over and over with 60% of us. Starting day one with the crowd size. I never understood why.
D. C. Bear
tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

That he controlled.

It was his handling of the virus. Obama had H1N1, SARS, Zika and Ebola. People didn't trust want Trump was selling because he eroded his credibility with the American people.

Young me once had an employee who was unreliable. We got to a place where he was on final warning. One day he calls in and says his grandmother died. When he returns to work, I fired him. (He was unreliable). He says to me "I can't believe you're firing me because my grandmother died."

I told him I'm not firing you because your grandmother died. I'm sorry to hear of her passing. I'm firing you because when she was alive, you were t at work. Point being credibility shouldn't be squandered.

Trump threw his away over and over with 60% of us. Starting day one with the crowd size. I never understood why.

Not in the same area code, never mind ballpark. The virus didn't just exacerbate Trump's failure as an emotional support animal and his narcissistic tendencies, it also destroyed his trump card: a thriving economy. Without the pandemic, he very probably would have won, which is somewhat disturbing.
Mitch Blood Green
D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

That he controlled.

Not in the same area code, never mind ballpark. The virus didn't just exacerbate Trump's failure as an emotional support animal and his narcissistic tendencies, it also destroyed his trump card: a thriving economy. Without the pandemic, he very probably would have won, which is somewhat disturbing.

They were different in multiple ways including handling. It's not lost on me that Trump told us it was no big deal and told Woodward (on tape) that this was a big deal.

The virus didn't make him lie to us. The virus also didn't create the most chaotic presidency in my lifetime.
fadskier
tommie said:

DAC said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Do some people actually believe this ?

Are average people better off now than they were 4 years ago? Are farmers better today than they were 4 years ago? Is unemployment higher or lower than 4 years ago?

Look at the numbers. Don't make excuses or get caught in your feelings.
1. Yes they are
2. They are in Texas..until this last week. Are we blaming Trump for that?
3. Unemployment was due to the pandemic....it was a no win situation. You'd be unhappy no matter what he did.
fadskier
tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

That he controlled.

Maybe because people like you trigger at everything he says....like the crowd size...spicer explained that Trump meant most watched over all platforms...which it was...but you are going to stick with what he said...ok, that's your choice

Biden said $2,000 checks out the door immediately. Was that a lie? Has he lost any credibility with you when that failed to happen or are you making excuses?

Do you believe everything Fauci says?

Would you prefer lockdown or not? It's a no win situation that Trump faced, so pick your poison.

What bout the lowest unemployment numbers ever...especially for minority groups?
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

tommie said:

DAC said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

Are average people better off now than they were 4 years ago? Are farmers better today than they were 4 years ago? Is unemployment higher or lower than 4 years ago?

1. Yes they are
3. Unemployment was due to the pandemic....it was a no win situation. You'd be unhappy no matter what he did.

******, please!
D. C. Bear
tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

That he controlled.

They were different in multiple ways including handling. It's not lost on me that Trump told us it was no big deal and told Woodward (on tape) that this was a big deal.

The virus didn't make him lie to us. The virus also didn't create the most chaotic presidency in my lifetime.

Yeah, they were different. They were so different that comparing the way they were handled is like comparing Houston handling a broken fire hydrant to handling Hurricane Harvey.

I assume there is nothing Trump could have done that would have gotten your vote, although I could be wrong. I know there is nothing he could have done to get mine. However, absent the COVID-19 pandemic, he was cruising to re-election with an economy humming along and very low unemployment despite his Twitter account.
Mitch Blood Green
D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

That he controlled.

Yeah, they were different. They were so different that comparing the way they were handled is like comparing Houston handling a broken fire hydrant to handling Hurricane Harvey.

I assume there is nothing Trump could have done that would have gotten your vote, although I could be wrong. I know there is nothing he could have done to get mine. However, absent the COVID-19 pandemic, he was cruising to re-election with an economy humming along and very low unemployment despite his Twitter account.

He couldn't have gotten my vote. Could he have survived the pandemic with better management is my question?

My belief is Trump loses regardless of pandemic. He was so toxic, the pandemic was just another of lots of data points that said he's not up for the job.
D. C. Bear
tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

That he controlled.

He couldn't have gotten my vote. Could he have survived the pandemic with better management is my question?

He could certainly have won re-election even with the pandemic, he very nearly did.
Mitch Blood Green
D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

D. C. Bear said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

That he controlled.

He could certainly have won re-election even with the pandemic, he very nearly did.

Very few people are on the fence about Trump. Pandemic or not. More people vote for the other person in both elections than for Trump. His numbers are baked in. He's marketing to 40% of us.
fadskier
BearTruth13 said:

fadskier said:

Whom do you credit that to?
fadskier
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

DAC said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

1. Yes they are

******, please!
Prove me wrong. Just because you don't like the president, doesn't mean you get to ignore facts.
Wrecks Quan Dough
fadskier said:

BearTruth13 said:

fadskier said:

Whom do you credit that to?

Magic virus was happy Orange Man gone.
Mitch Blood Green
fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

DAC said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

1. Yes they are

******, please!
Prove me wrong. Just because you don't like the president, doesn't mean you get to ignore facts.

I can't prove you wrong when you do the "yeah but". You're cutting the 4 year term to 2 1/2 years and saying part of it was good.

It's a 4 year term. All have ups and downs. Bush was great but for the huge economic downturn. Nixon was great but for Watergate. Kennedy was having a nice fall ride ...
Wrecks Quan Dough
tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

DAC said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

1. Yes they are

******, please!

I can't prove you wrong when you do the "yeah but". You're cutting the 4 year term to 2 1/2 years and saying part of it was good.

It's a 4 year term. All have ups and downs. Bush was great but for the huge economic downturn. Nixon was great but for Watergate. Kennedy was having a nice fall ride ...

I wonder. Did something happen around that 2.5 year mark that might qualify as a force majeure event? If so, what might that have been?
Mitch Blood Green
Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

DAC said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

1. Yes they are

******, please!

I wonder. Did something happen around that 2.5 year mark that might qualify as a force majeure event? If so, what might that have been?

At 2.5 years farmers lost a significant market and farm bankruptcies went through the roof.
Wrecks Quan Dough
tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

DAC said:

tommie said:

Carlos Cruz said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

tommie said:

fadskier said:

Do you feel better?

1. Yes they are

******, please!

At 2.5 years farmers lost a significant market and farm bankruptcies went through the roof.

Seems like something else happened. Perhaps you are evading.

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.