GME....Don't look now, They're BAAAAAACK!!!

522 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bexar Pitts
Bexar Pitts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like the trading gremlins are at it again..GME, KOSS, AMC, etc. have apparently been pushed again..Amazing to watch this..will some of the "left out" crowd "find a chair this time?" And the band played on... I like my "assets" too much to play this game..good luck to those who get drawn in...
Osodecentx
Bexar Pitts said:

Looks like the trading gremlins are at it again..GME, KOSS, AMC, etc. have apparently been pushed again..Amazing to watch this..will some of the "left out" crowd "find a chair this time?" And the band played on... I like my "assets" too much to play this game..good luck to those who get drawn in...
I really do hate GME
Bexar Pitts
Osodecentx said:

Bexar Pitts said:

I really do hate GME
Copy that..right now you're probably not alone. 10 year hit a 12 month high yield today of 1.49% about what the S&P dividend yield returns...Spooked the markets a bit..Those rising rates are sparking a bit of a selloff this morning, IMO... VIX up a bit...Reddit traders are "firin' on all 8" today...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.