Military Industrial Complex loves them some biden

4,951 Views | 85 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Media Bear
BellCountyBear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-biden-orders-airstrike-against-iran-backed-militia-in-syria-following-rocket-attacks-against-us-forces-in-iraq/2021/02/25/ef3246f6-77c8-11eb-9489-8f7dacd51e75_story.html
perrynative
A month and five days.
Florda_mike
False flag attack then a military conflict to divert attention from something else that was about to happen to Deep State

Never ending cycle

I predicted this a week ago to a friend

Deep State is fixing to be exposed
Dnicknames
Florda_mike said:

False flag attack then a military conflict to divert attention from something else that was about to happen to Deep State

Never ending cycle

Didn't you also predict the deep state would be exposed January 20th?
Jack and DP
whitetrash
Jack and DP said:

I'm gonna guess Raggedy Ann is going to be singing a different tune tomorrow morning.
Osodecentx
I like striking against Iranian surrogates.

I supported it when Obama did it, when Trump did it and when O'Biden does it
Robert Wilson
You did not get your $2000, but you did get to bomb Syria. So there's that.
Green&GoldStandard
Robert Wilson said:

You did not get your $2000, but you did get to bomb Syria. So there's that.
Oldbear83
They told Biden Trump was visiting Syria.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Porteroso
You die hard repubs are just glad you're not the only ones crooked out the wazoo. Point out that other politicians are bad, to ease your conscience. Typical.

"authorized in response to recent attacks against American and coalition personnel in Iraq, and to ongoing threats," Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said.

But don't let facts ruin your narrative. I'm sure Hunter is on the board of the Pentagon too..
Redbrickbear
Neo-liberal globalist empire doing its thing.

Bombing brown people but this time with women and trannies pushing the button...yas Queen!
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Jack and DP
Doc Holliday
Florda_mike
Dnicknames said:

Florda_mike said:

Never ending cycle

Didn't you also predict the deep state would be exposed January 20th?

So has the Deep State not been exposed? All the way to Mike Pence?

So you must be saying I'm right again???

And yes, we created another false flag event here to justify another military intervention

And why? Because hammer was fixing to come down on Deep State/Globalists and a diversion was needed just like I recently predicted to others

It's very predictable when the cabal will do such. In fact, if this doesn't draw enough attention, and probably won't, then a much bigger false flag(Las Vegas type) will soon be required. Noose tightening on Globalist necks by the day and deals are being struck
Wrecks Quan Dough
Jack and DP said:

Which intern wrote that for her? She is not smart enough to think of that on her own.
Mothra
Osodecentx said:

I prefer the traditional Republican principle of not involving ourselves in foreign conflicts that have little if any benefit for our security or national interests. Fighting a proxy war with Iran in Syria is not a good idea IMO.

If we have evidence that these groups attacked Americans and are continuing to do so, then we can have that conservation. But I do not believe that case has been made.
Booray
The rockets that killed an American contractor and wounded others were launched from somewhere.
Oldbear83
Booray said:

The rockets that killed an American contractor and wounded others were launched from somewhere.
"Some people did something" Rep. Ilhan Omar.
bubbadog
To recap the consensus of this board:

Three days ago, Biden was soft on Iran, an appeaser who was willing to sell out our "friends," the Saudis, for the sake of reviving the nuclear deal with Tehran.

Now, by striking Iranian proxies in Syria (an action that also has the effect of supporting our Israeli and Kurdish allies), Biden is a dangerous neo-con warmonger.

Makes perfect sense.
bubbadog
Mothra said:

Osodecentx said:

I prefer the traditional Republican principle of not involving ourselves in foreign conflicts that have little if any benefit for our security or national interests.
Someday I'd like to meet the Republican Party that traditionally held this as a principle. They must have died out before the Cold War. Maybe they can be revived through DNA sequencing, like woolly mammoths.
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Three days ago, Biden was soft on Iran, an appeaser who was willing to sell out our "friends," the Saudis, for the sake of reviving the nuclear deal with Tehran.

Now, by striking Iranian proxies in Syria (an action that also has the effect of supporting our Israeli and Kurdish allies), Biden is a dangerous neo-con warmonger.

Makes perfect sense.
First, that's your spin bubba, not the 'consensus'. I don't really see a consensus on this issue.

Second, maybe you should pay attention to what people actually post, not write in your spin to claim they say something other than what is really there. We have CNN if we want fiction for news.

Third, I'd like to hear how Biden reached the decision. Did he have something like this ready to go and wanted to take a measured action at the right time and place, or was he just doing what his aides said was necessary? That's important for understanding his Middle East doctrine, which historically has always been tricky for Presidents, of both parties.
bubbadog
Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Makes perfect sense.
First, that's your spin bubba, not the 'consensus'. I don't really see a consensus on this issue.

Second, maybe you should pay attention to what people actually post, not write in your spin to claim they say something other than what is really there. We have CNN if we want fiction for news.

Third, I'd like to hear how Biden reached the decision. Did he have something like this ready to go and wanted to take a measured action at the right time and place, or was he just doing what his aides said was necessary? That's important for understanding his Middle East doctrine, which historically has always been tricky for Presidents, of both parties.
Did I miss the part where you disagreed with those who said Biden is soft on Iran and that he is a warmonger?
Robert Wilson
bubbadog said:

Makes perfect sense.
Where is this consensus?
Booray
Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

***?

My point is that Americans died and were injured as the result of rocket attacks. Biden authorized retaliatory strikes. Whether that is an appropriate response and wheter the Americans should have been there in the first place to be attacked are good questions. Pretending that Biden did this to appease the military-industrial complex ignores the dead and injured Americans.
Wrecks Quan Dough
I don't care who is President. I support any and all strikes against the Iranian regime and its interests. I don't even particularly demand that the mullahs do something to deserve it at that very moment. If Joe Biden orders strikes on the mullahs and their proxies, then I support that decision because the mullahs and their government are evil.
Oldbear83
bubbadog said:

Oldbear83 said:

bubbadog said:

Makes perfect sense.

Did I miss the part where you disagreed with those who said Biden is soft on Iran and that he is a warmonger?
You missed the part where a lot of us think for ourselves, and don't buy prepackaged opinions.
Oldbear83
Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

***?

My point is that Americans died and were injured as the result of rocket attacks. Biden authorized retaliatory strikes. Whether that is an appropriate response and wheter the Americans should have been there in the first place to be attacked are good questions. Pretending that Biden did this to appease the military-industrial complex ignores the dead and injured Americans.
What if that was his reason?

The reason matters, because it gives us insight into whether this will lead to fewer or more US casualties later on.
Doc Holliday
Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

***?

My point is that Americans died and were injured as the result of rocket attacks.
Wait until you find out how they acquired those rockets.

Contractor profits are endlessly prioritized as both parties of Congress continue to vote in near unanimity for increases in the Pentagon budget. They won't even pass an audit and you should accept why thats the case.
Wrecks Quan Dough
Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

***?

My point is that Americans died and were injured as the result of rocket attacks.
Pallets O'Cash? Pls. Advize.
Doc Holliday
Carlos Cruz said:

Doc Holliday said:

Booray said:

Oldbear83 said:

Booray said:

***?

Pallets O'Cash? Pls. Advize.
US-Middle East Arms contracts.
ATL Bear
A retaliatory strike in response to actions against US facilities is certainly appropriate.
Redbrickbear
Robert Wilson said:

bubbadog said:

Makes perfect sense.
Where is this consensus?
In his head.

He is smoking some good stuff if he thinks the conservatives on this board believe the corrupt, degenerate, terrorist supporting, anti-Christian gulf Arabs are our "friends".

Heck I would bomb Saudi Arabia before I bombed Iran.

Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.