The Wall

5,202 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Florda_mike
riflebear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
There are a lot of dumb ideas from both sides out of Washington but this has to be one of the dumbest of all time.

Mothra
Limited IQ Redneck in PU said:

Canada2017 said:

Mothra said:

My friend in Nuevo Laredo said she hasnt seen anyone illegally migrating in 3 months.

Relax. Its a wash.
To the contrary, border crossings have increased dramatically since Biden took office. More than 100,000 tried to cross in February, which is three times the amount compared to February 2020.

It is certainly not a wash.
I

Anything can be regarded as a wash if one supports the current illegal immigration flood .

1-million....5 million ......30 million.

Doesn't matter ......least of all to future residents of Cambodia.

I dont know anybody that supports it. Do you?
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you just suggest it's no big deal?
Canada2017

Florda_mike said:

Yeah you're right

Geez, I'm sorry, but she's still anonymous at least

Your reputation proceeds you, though, so don't blush
You didnt say that Canadians friend he quoted must be a jackbooted statist constantly bemoaning the browning of Texas and the loss of precious culture.

All my friends in southern New Mexico are ranchers , Ag teachers or Border Patrol agents . Approximately half of whom are Hispanic.

Amusing how you always mock anyone who doesn't want our culture altered to that of Central America's endemic chaos .
Florda_mike
Canada, LIQ sees south of border through different lens than us to be fair

Think bed warmth

Shhhhhh

Seriously, I'm sure LIQ doesn't desire the negative aspects of immigration just like most anyone
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I have never said anything to support illegal immigration. I have urged immigration reform for as long as i have been on the old board and this one.
Florda_mike
Canada2017

I have never said anything to support illegal immigration. I have urged immigration reform for as long as i have been on the old board and this one.

Your version of immigration reform is completely unrealistic and unenforceable.

Been dismantled both here and on the old message board .

Limited IQ Redneck in PU
It works in places I have been, Certainly better than what we have now.

Not sure you have ever put out a plan besides your support of a multi billion dollar wall easily defeated by a ladder from Walmart. The fact we have spent billions of dollars already and are experiencing the "huuuge waves" of immigrants now would be a clue
Doc Holliday

Not sure you have ever put out a plan besides your support of a multi billion dollar wall easily defeated by a ladder from Walmart. The fact we have spent billions of dollars already and are experiencing the "huuuge waves" of immigrants now would be a clue
What's your plan?
Canada2017

You constantly ignore facts and realities when it comes to the wall and immigration . Merely repeat the same fantasies over and over...year after year.

Have long suspected personal reasons are a big factor in this ....and thats fine.

However The Duke would have disclosed such reasons long ago allowing us mere mortals to spin in the wind. .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Doc Holliday said:

What's your plan?
1. Strict VISA control. A visa in needed for any type of purchases, banking transactions etc etc.

2. Lessen the welfare. Unemployed for more than a month and you and family are deported,

3. Obey the law. If you or someone in your family gets in any kind of trouble you are out.

4. Streamline the entry process. It shouldn't take 8 years for paperwork

5. Need to have a job offer

Florda_mike
I like that, a lot
BusyTarpDuster2017

Doc Holliday said:

What's your plan?
1. Strict VISA control. A visa in needed for any type of purchases, banking transactions etc etc.

2. Lessen the welfare. Unemployed for more than a month and you and family are deported,

3. Obey the law. If you or someone in your family gets in any kind of trouble you are out.

6. END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP for illegal immigrants' children.
Canada2017

Doc Holliday said:

What's your plan?

Strict VISA control of millions of potential workers is impossible.

All anyone has to do is read about the thousands of individuals who are currently over staying their VISA's. And this involves a far fewer number of applicants than what you propose.

Any serious attempt to lessen welfare would be political suicide. And there is not a single politician on either side of the aisle who doesn't know this deep in his bones .

If children were deported because their Mother was convicted of a non violent offense the media would scream bloody murder. Multiple this by the inevitable thousands of such cases and again...it would be political suicide. Simply would not work .

Exactly how are these 'job offers' going to be regulated ? How are the 'workers' going to be returned to Mexico when the job is over ? What about the poor children who were soooooooo happy to be in US schools ? Are we going to separate families and break millions of little hearts ?

Totally unrealistic .

The bottom line is millions upon millions of central Americans would end up here and the vast majority of whom are totally unskilled and barely educated.....even in their own language .

And NO country on earth can financially support the tens of millions of poor individuals throughout Central and South America .

But you know all this as we have had the exact same exchange countless times. And it won't be 12 months and you will post the exact same proposals .
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

What's your plan?

7. End birthright citizenship for children of parents that dont contribute or are a burden to society.
BusyTarpDuster2017

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

What's your plan?

7. End birthright citizenship for children of parents that dont contribute or are a burden to society.
"Contribute" and "burden to society" are too subjective and with malleable parameters.
Also doesn't prevent birth tourism.
End birthright citizenship. Period.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I realize that. There would have to be more specific definitions.

And i might agree on the birthright citizenship. I think it should be for all parents, not just illegal aliens.

Another group that takes advantage of the birth rules are the rich. I knew emirates from UAE that would send their wife on an extended vacation to the US to get dual citizenship for their offspring.
Canada2017

BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

What's your plan?

Would be immediately declared subjective and racist .

Newsflash........Rich immigrants contribute far more to society than poor ones.

Which is why many countries demand proof of ones yearly income before they can emigrate .

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday said:

What's your plan?

Anyone running on these polciies would be labeled a nazi.

They're also unrealistic.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
OK. Lets just stick with what we are doing now.
Doc Holliday

OK. Lets just stick with what we are doing now.
Why?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
I offered a solution that works in at least one other country but you said it wouldnt work. Since you offered no solution I figured you were happy with the status quo.
Canada2017

I offered a solution that works in at least one other country but you said it wouldnt work. Since you offered no solution I figured you were happy with the status quo.
Compare Mexico and Canada's immigration policies with those of the United States.

The US is far easier .

Compare with Japan's or even South Korea .

So exactly which countries are you referring to ?

Countries facing the same number of MILLIONS ?

Doc Holliday

Since you offered no solution I figured you were happy with the status quo.
Just because I don't have or didn't share a solution doesn't mean I'm happy with the status quo.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

Compare Mexico and Canada's immigration policies with those of the United States.

The US is far easier .

The UAE is a very rich country that doesnt have much of an illegal immigration problem.
Doc Holliday

Canada2017 said:

The US is far easier .

The UAE is a very rich country that doesnt have much of an illegal immigration problem.
They would if they were the world's largest welfare state bordering countries run by the cartel.

We could handle US immigration, just need about $400 billion a year from tax payers, no big deal...
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Is that your plan?
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Canada2017 said:

"Compare Mexico and Canada's immigration policies with those of the United States.

The US is far easier."

I just saw this. Are you serious? I am very familiar with Mexico's immigration policies. There is no 8 year waiting list. A temporary residence visa is easy and after a few years you get pretty much full citizenship.

Canadian citizenship is even easier. Fill out a few forms, pay a fee and you are in. Canada has very easy work programs for several countries. I know moderately wealthy people who travel to America by going through Canada and getting a dual citizenship passport. A Canadian with a Canadian passport can enter Amewrica without any type of Visa. (We like white countries, brown or yellow not so much.) You will never hear a grown man speak of the pasty faced whitening of America with fear in his voice.
Doc Holliday

You will never hear a grown man speak of the pasty faced whitening of America with fear in his voice.
Fear of white men is all what the news, millennials and gen z talk about.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thats why I said "grown men".
Mothra

It's odd that a plan easily defeated is now being employed by the Biden admin. Maybe it's not so easily defeated.
Redbrickbear
BusyTarpDuster2017 said:

Doc Holliday said:

What's your plan?

Amen
Redbrickbear

Canada2017 said:

The US is far easier .

UAE also makes it very very hard to get citizenship.

Currently only about 12% of their 9.5 million population has citizenship.

They are starting to offer citizenship to rich, educated, and skillful foreigners...but are closely monitoring those numbers and needs.

They are happy to bring in poor immigrants and workers....but they will never be giving them citizenship.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/dominicdudley/2021/01/30/uae-offers-citizenship-to-rich-and-skillful-foreigners-in-attempt-to-boost-economy/?sh=3b974f003a9e

You want America to have the same policy? Fine by me. All the immigrants that have come here since 1980 or in the future can work in the USA...but never get citizenship.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Thanks for the UAE immigration lesson.
Limited IQ Redneck in PU
Mothra said:

It's odd that a plan easily defeated is now being employed by the Biden admin. Maybe it's not so easily defeated.
Biden may be as incompetent as Trump. I wouldnt brag about it.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.