Who will Rudy hire?

986 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by quash
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sidney Powell

Jenna Ellis

Lin Wood

Someone else
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Canon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Sidney Powell

Jenna Ellis

Lin Wood

Someone else



Whoever Hunter Biden used would seem to be the best bet.
GrowlTowel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Killary Clinton would be an interesting choice.
J.B.Katz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The real question is who will work for Rudy.
Doc Holliday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Everyone who illegally spied, unmasked and targeted the Trump transition and administration is back in government.

This is what going after your political opponents looks like and every tyrannical govt past an preset would be so proud of the current Justice Department.
Bexar Pitts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Alan Dershowitz
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canon said:

quash said:

Sidney Powell

Jenna Ellis

Lin Wood

Someone else



Whoever Hunter Biden used would seem to be the best bet.

Chris Clark? Why? He still faces a federal investigation out of Delaware.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sidney Powell

My favorite is pro se
Bexar Pitts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Appears Rudy is still using Robert Costello, who also represented Steve Bannon. Costello is a former SDNY attorney. Rudy will probably have a high profile "team" before it's over.
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Rudy should have to represent himself
Bexar Pitts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

Rudy should have to represent himself
Cruel and unusual. :-)
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bexar Pitts said:

Osodecentx said:

Rudy should have to represent himself
Cruel and unusual. :-)
It will give him grounds for appeal on ineffective assistance of counsel
Bexar Pitts
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

Bexar Pitts said:

Osodecentx said:

Rudy should have to represent himself
Cruel and unusual. :-)
It will give him grounds for appeal on ineffective assistance of counsel
Can we turn the thermostat down a bit, Your Honor? It's a tad stuffy in here.
HuMcK
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The well really must be dry for ol' Rudy...
Buddha Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Sidney Powell

Jenna Ellis

Lin Wood

Someone else

Better call Saul.
ATL Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Curious as to some of our resident attorneys thoughts on the FBI screening attorney/client privileged material collected from Giuliani.
C. Jordan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Sidney Powell

Jenna Ellis

Lin Wood

Someone else

LOL
Canon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Interesting timing for this particular retraction by Democrat mouthpieces. It's got an "our work here is done so now we can admit the truth" vibe about it.



Washington Post and the New York Times RETRACT Russian collusion stories claiming Rudy Giuliani had been warned by the FBI he was a target of Kremlin disinformation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9533865/WaPo-New-York-Times-RETRACT-stories-claiming-Rudy-Giuliani-warned-FBI-Russian-op.html
Canon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like he hired Alan Dershowitz.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9535811/Alan-Dershowitz-slams-FBI-raid-Rudy-Giulianis-apartment-unconstitutional.html
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Canon said:

Looks like he hired Alan Dershowitz.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9535811/Alan-Dershowitz-slams-FBI-raid-Rudy-Giulianis-apartment-unconstitutional.html


Much better choice.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Canon said:

Looks like he hired Alan Dershowitz.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9535811/Alan-Dershowitz-slams-FBI-raid-Rudy-Giulianis-apartment-unconstitutional.html


Much better choice.

Dershowitz is good on Constitutional issues. Is he a trial lawyer, or just appellate?
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Canon said:

Looks like he hired Alan Dershowitz.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9535811/Alan-Dershowitz-slams-FBI-raid-Rudy-Giulianis-apartment-unconstitutional.html


Much better choice.

Dershowitz is good on Constitutional issues. Is he a trial lawyer, or just appellate?
Prof, appeals and public figure to me. I'm sure he "has people" for trials.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Osodecentx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quash said:

Osodecentx said:

quash said:

Canon said:

Looks like he hired Alan Dershowitz.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9535811/Alan-Dershowitz-slams-FBI-raid-Rudy-Giulianis-apartment-unconstitutional.html


Much better choice.

Dershowitz is good on Constitutional issues. Is he a trial lawyer, or just appellate?
Prof, appeals and public figure to me. I'm sure he "has people" for trials.
Better than Sid
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So is a sophomore in her fifth week of Poli Sci 101...
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Refresh
Page 1 of 1
 
×
subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.