Is Anybody Else Tired of Hearing & Seeing Trump in the News?

8,972 Views | 144 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Malbec
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oldbear83 said:

You've had way too much caffeine, quash.

See? You don't even recognize homework when you see it.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Oldbear83
quash said:

Oldbear83 said:

You've had way too much caffeine, quash.

See? You don't even recognize homework when you see it.

Of course I do. And having raised teenagers, I recognize half-assed excuses when I read them.

You and Florda make bookends on these threads. You don't add anything, yet you are convinced you 'won' the thread.
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Malbec
juliediane said:

I wish to buy approximately 1 acre on which to grow a few vegetables and an orchard as a relaxing hobby (I'm currently limited to a very small area in the back garden) but how do I go about it?

Do I just approach farmers in the area and ask if they would sell me a corner of a field? Seems cheeky!
Did you mean to post this here? Repost it in the Chit Chat Forum under its own heading and you'll get some action.
Canon
Malbec said:

juliediane said:

I wish to buy approximately 1 acre on which to grow a few vegetables and an orchard as a relaxing hobby (I'm currently limited to a very small area in the back garden) but how do I go about it?

Do I just approach farmers in the area and ask if they would sell me a corner of a field? Seems cheeky!
Did you mean to post this here? Repost it in the Chit Chat Forum under its own heading and you'll get some action.

Flag it. It's a spam post with a link to some BS they are trying to sell or a virus.
Malbec
Canon said:

Malbec said:

juliediane said:

Flag it. It's a spam post with a link to some BS they are trying to sell or a virus.
Done. Didn't see the link and they had some legit BBQ posts.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.