I'm Going to Go Out on a Limb....

2,582 Views | 38 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Whiskey Pete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
... and guess this woman is probably a racist. Most likely a liberal too

Whiskey Pete
There's a longer video of it on TMZ where she identifies herself as a teacher
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
What a putrid human being. Can you imagine such a person "teaching" your kid?
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
contrario
Wow...just wow. I bet that's what a few posters on here do when they get pulled over.
Guy Noir
Wow. That policeman had a lot of patience. The lady deserved to be brought in for driving without a license. She should not be teaching children.
Robert Wilson
Next Senator from California right there.
Redbrickbear
Robert Wilson said:

Don't kid yourself.

Someone like her will be elected as a Senator from Texas in less than 20 years.
Robert Wilson
Redbrickbear said:

Robert Wilson said:

Don't kid yourself.

If that's true, our society will have more or less crumbled by then, or gone through a serious re-organization.
Forest Bueller_bf
Rawhide said:

And calls the guy pulling her over a "Mexican Racist", who wants to be white, and other stupid racial garbage.

Revoke her teaching certificate. Impound her Mercedes. Maybe this Karen will go viral like so many others.
FormerFlash
This woman is as bad as this deputy is good. That's an Olympic level performance in the restraint department on his part.

What a vile human being. The whole story is after this encounter, she then called internal affairs to file a complaint against this officer. That's why the body cam footage was released.
Sic Everyone.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Rawhide said:

I wonder if she has any Hispanic students in her classes? I wonder what their parents think about her conduct?

If she truly is a teacher, I think her teaching days are over. This thing has gone viral.

-- Barack Obama
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Rawhide said:

I wonder if she has any Hispanic students in her classes? I wonder what their parents think about her conduct?

If she truly is a teacher, I think her teaching days are over. This thing has gone viral.
No kidding! If I had a child in her class, I'd promptly be pulling my child out of that class
quash
FormerFlash said:

This woman is as bad as this deputy is good. That's an Olympic level performance in the restraint department on his part.

What a vile human being. The whole story is after this encounter, she then called internal affairs to file a complaint against this officer. That's why the body cam footage was released.
Ha! No better karma than the one they ask for.

If we want less demonizing of police we need to: have fewer laws that bring citizens into contact with police; abolish qualified immunity; have more good cops speak out about the bad ones; and, find a different gateway to mental health support than the criminal justice system.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
SIC EM 94
quash said:

FormerFlash said:

If we want less demonizing of police we need to: have fewer laws that bring citizens into contact with police; abolish qualified immunity; have more good cops speak out about the bad ones; and, find a different gateway to mental health support than the criminal justice system.

You are so predictable it's amusing. Sure, let's just get rid of some laws because of the trash that can't seem to manage not breaking them. You want good cops? There won't be any, with half a brain, if you abolish qualified immunity. Why would an officer risk his own personal and financial well being, knowing full well he/she will be ruined financially if they have to pay for their own defense every time someone like this racist lady files a false claim against them?
Buddha Bear
Redbrickbear said:

Robert Wilson said:

Don't kid yourself.

The left's version of Marjorie Taylor Greene.
LIB,MR BEARS
Buddha Bear said:

Redbrickbear said:

Robert Wilson said:

Don't kid yourself.

The left's version of Marjorie Taylor Greene.
Yep, they're on both sides and they just keep getting louder and louder
quash
SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

You are so predictable it's amusing. Sure, let's just get rid of some laws because of the trash that can't seem to manage not breaking them. You want good cops? There won't be any, with half a brain, if you abolish qualified immunity. Why would an officer risk his own personal and financial well being, knowing full well he/she will be ruined financially if they have to pay for their own defense every time someone like this racist lady files a false claim against them?
I love this argument: I can't do my job if I have to follow the law. And here you are making it for... law enforcement officers.

Patently ridiculous. And dangerous.

Plus, this is not about making cops pay for their own defense, it is about a legal doctrine that makes cops unaccountable for gross violations of citizens civil rights.

But if you like the taste of boot leather you can have your fill.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
GrowlTowel
quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

I love this argument: I can't do my job if I have to follow the law. And here you are making it for... law enforcement officers.

Plus, this is not about making cops pay for their own defense, it is about a legal doctrine that makes cops unaccountable for gross violations of citizens civil rights.

Please, you are a lawyer. You know perfectly well what it would cost to defend this specific lawsuit - 10k minimum. Normal people are not going to join the force. Like every other profession, including yours, suing the employer is the way to go.
SIC EM 94
quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Spin it however you'd like but you are wrong.
quash
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Please, you are a lawyer. You know perfectly well what it would cost to defend this specific lawsuit - 10k minimum. Normal people are not going to join the force. Like every other profession, including yours, suing the employer is the way to go.
We have a real problem in this country and it arises out of qualified immunity.

What happened to y'all's mantra? "Follow the rules and you have nothing to worry about?

Or it that just for POC?
Sam Lowry
quash said:

FormerFlash said:

I don't think there's anything the justice system could do differently to change the attitude of a person like that. She demonizes because she's in the grip of a hateful ideology.
Osodecentx
quash said:

FormerFlash said:

I might join you on everything except abolishing qualified immunity
SIC EM 94
quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

What happened to y'all's mantra? "Follow the rules and you have nothing to worry about?

Or it that just for POC?

I don't see any issue with officers being held responsible for their actions...nobody should have a problem with that. The problem arises when a good officer is subjected to financial ruin, by having to finance their own defense, in situations where the allegation against them is frivolous or false.
quash
SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Or it that just for POC?

I don't see any issue with officers being held responsible for their actions...nobody should have a problem with that. The problem arises when a good officer is subjected to financial ruin, by having to finance their own defense, in situations where the allegation against them is frivolous or false.
We already have provisions for that. Everyone else is responsible for the harm they cause. I don't like asterisk law.
quash
Then let's reduce the interactions she has with police.
Whiskey Pete
quash said:

There should be less laws and regulations AND less people creating crime.

The blame doesn't solely lie on the laws that are on the books or solely on crazy people refusing to obey them.

I say the problem is criminals - 75% and laws - 25%
quash
Rawhide said:

quash said:

The blame doesn't solely lie on the laws that are on the books or solely on crazy people refusing to obey them.

You can make it 90/10, I don't care. We need solutions.
Osodecentx
quash said:

Rawhide said:

quash said:

You can make it 90/10, I don't care. We need solutions.

We all just need diversity and sensitivity training
JXL
quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Or it that just for POC?

We already have provisions for that. Everyone else is responsible for the harm they cause. I don't like asterisk law.

What provision protects the police officer or prison guard without qualified immunity from frivolous lawsuits filed by prisoners?
quash
JXL said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Or it that just for POC?

What provision protects the police officer or prison guard without qualified immunity from frivolous lawsuits filed by prisoners?
Judges. Rule 11.
LIB,MR BEARS
quash said:

JXL said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Or it that just for POC?

Judges. Rule 11.
Explain to us lowly unwashed who don't have billable hours.
Thee University
GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Queef is a shyster? No way!
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies." - General Robert E. Lee
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Thee University said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Well, he used to be. He is not anymore. Things have changed.

-- Barack Obama
GrowlTowel
quash said:

JXL said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Or it that just for POC?

Judges. Rule 11.

Come on. Have you ever seen a judge toss a case solely on the petition? Officer is going to have to pay a lawyer to file an answer and a motion at a minimum And if you want the sanction of costs, that is an evidentiary hearing which will cost the officer. Now, let us see if that pro se citizen actually pays the sanction. Cop is out 2 to 3 K minimum on this Rule 11 fantasy.
Whiskey Pete
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Thee University said:

GrowlTowel said:

quash said:

SIC EM 94 said:

quash said:

FormerFlash said:

Well, he used to be. He is not anymore. Things have changed.
So he's a hostess at Chuy's Mexican Restaurant now?
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.