Liz Cheney: The GOP is at a turning point. History is watching us

55,813 Views | 1080 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Oldbear83
quash
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Says a 53%er.
“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” (The Law, p.6) Frederic Bastiat
Doc Holliday
whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TS: "I'm not the one repeating and circulating Q propaganda"

What you are certainly doing, is accusing people who never heard of Q and don't follow him/her/it of being followers. It's BS and you know it, it makes you look like a loon.
What's loony is spreading conspiracy theories all the while claiming you don't know the source, because admission calls to question your intelligence. Keep up the denial, but it still looks bad doing it.
you mean like the conspiracy theory that the pandemic originated in a Chinese lab where gain of function research escaped containment?

The surest bet one can make that a story is worthy of further investigation is when deep state media calls it a right wing conspiracy.
They don't buy into the concept of a deep state despite overwhelming evidence of it's existence.

Bootlickers everywhere.
TexasScientist
whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

What you are certainly doing, is accusing people who never heard of Q and don't follow him/her/it of being followers. It's BS and you know it, it makes you look like a loon.
What's loony is spreading conspiracy theories all the while claiming you don't know the source, because admission calls to question your intelligence. Keep up the denial, but it still looks bad doing it.
you mean like the conspiracy theory that the pandemic originated in a Chinese lab where gain of function research escaped containment?

The surest bet one can make that a story is worthy of further investigation is when deep state media calls it a right wing conspiracy.
Didn't know that was a conspiracy theory. I'm thinking more about the Cabal, the antivaxers, and voter fraud.
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Dude, you are one of those 'spreaders', replete with false allegations.

Much more of this, and you'll be 'that guy' standing on street corners accusing strangers of being 'one of them'.
You mean false allegations, like Trump won Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona, and he'll be reinstated in August?
“It is impossible to get a man to understand something if his livelihood depends on him not understanding.” ~ Upton Sinclair
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Who called his supporters together on January 6?

Trump did, of course

You're clueless

Capitol police led many bussed in Antifa and BLM in back doors of Capitol and where they needed to go and some idiot Trumpsters, as was planned and hoped for with Pelosi and DC anti Trumpers, followed their plan and framed Trump

Did the tattooed wolf man and several others leading charge look like classy well to do Trump people

My God how could this board be so naive!
Straight out of the QAnon conspiracy mantra. As you say: "You're clueless "

Thank you Q.

LOL the only people to mention Q are the neverTrumpers. %A0

Typical. %A0
Funny Florida and Trumpers parrot Q conspiracy propaganda while denying knowledge of the source. Typical.
The Left spews "Q" so often I figured you were married by now.
It's amazing that you and Florda will believe any far right conspiracy or assertion with unquestioningly blind faith
Do you believe the Russian collusion conspiracy theory? or the Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed once slept in by Obama? or how about that Trump told people to drink bleach?

The only "Q'ers" here are our resident liberals who are so obsessed with it, they have to constantly promote it.
Do I believe Trump campaign colluded. No. I've never said that. Don't know about the hookers, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. I never heard him tell people to drink bleach. I did hear him stupidly suggest or question if there was a way to ingest or intake bleach to cure Covid.

I'm not a liberal, but I see a lot of radical extremists, and conspiracy theorists repeating Q conspiracies on here. Some, like Wuzzybear, appear they are in hiding or are arrested, while others like Florda are still here.
Do you believe Trump colluded or not? You didn't answer my question.... maybe you never said it and instead posted BS articles and links to stories like Trump was cultivated for 40 years as a Russian asset.

The only one obsessed with Qanon, is you, TS

Geeesh, you're such a crackpot.
I'd put money on that 95% of our country would have no clue who/what "Q" is if it wasn't for the media and Dems relentlessly bringing it up to score political points over the past year. The Media/Dems are the biggest evangelist for it by how much they push for its relevance.

So, clearly this Viking Warrior character is of the 5% that was turned onto Q because of TS's incessant blabbing about it.

TS, you're a broken record. Time for new material.
Don't parrot extremist conspiracy theories and I'll won't call it out.
Sorry dip****, but since I don't follow Q, don't read Q, haven't even looked at their website.... It's kind of hard to parrot anything that I haven't been subject to.

Your asinine projections on those that disagree with you an anything as a "Q Follower" is really old. Like I said, you're a broken record and you need new material.

You're too stupid to see it, but you're biggest the Q follower on this website. What do you do when you first wake up everyday, go their website to see the latest? And just in case you can't comprehend what I'm saying... You don't have to agree with Qanon to be obsessed with them, which you clearly happen to be.

Get a life.
If your not smart enough to know you're trading in Q social media conspiracy theories, you're probably not smart enough to know you're spreading propaganda the same as any knowing follower.
Oldbear83
TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Dude, you are one of those 'spreaders', replete with false allegations.

Much more of this, and you'll be 'that guy' standing on street corners accusing strangers of being 'one of them'.
You mean false allegations, like Trump won Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Arizona, and he'll be reinstated in August?
What are you smoking?
That which does not kill me, will try again and get nastier
Doc Holliday
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Bear_Fan254 said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Florda_mike said:

Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

Waco1947 said:

Who called his supporters together on January 6?

Trump did, of course

You're clueless

Capitol police led many bussed in Antifa and BLM in back doors of Capitol and where they needed to go and some idiot Trumpsters, as was planned and hoped for with Pelosi and DC anti Trumpers, followed their plan and framed Trump

Did the tattooed wolf man and several others leading charge look like classy well to do Trump people

My God how could this board be so naive!
Straight out of the QAnon conspiracy mantra. As you say: "You're clueless "

Thank you Q.

LOL the only people to mention Q are the neverTrumpers. %A0

Typical. %A0
Funny Florida and Trumpers parrot Q conspiracy propaganda while denying knowledge of the source. Typical.
The Left spews "Q" so often I figured you were married by now.
It's amazing that you and Florda will believe any far right conspiracy or assertion with unquestioningly blind faith
Do you believe the Russian collusion conspiracy theory? or the Trump hired hookers to pee on a bed once slept in by Obama? or how about that Trump told people to drink bleach?

The only "Q'ers" here are our resident liberals who are so obsessed with it, they have to constantly promote it.
Do I believe Trump campaign colluded. No. I've never said that. Don't know about the hookers, but it wouldn't surprise me if he did. I never heard him tell people to drink bleach. I did hear him stupidly suggest or question if there was a way to ingest or intake bleach to cure Covid.

I'm not a liberal, but I see a lot of radical extremists, and conspiracy theorists repeating Q conspiracies on here. Some, like Wuzzybear, appear they are in hiding or are arrested, while others like Florda are still here.
Do you believe Trump colluded or not? You didn't answer my question.... maybe you never said it and instead posted BS articles and links to stories like Trump was cultivated for 40 years as a Russian asset.

The only one obsessed with Qanon, is you, TS

Geeesh, you're such a crackpot.
I'd put money on that 95% of our country would have no clue who/what "Q" is if it wasn't for the media and Dems relentlessly bringing it up to score political points over the past year. The Media/Dems are the biggest evangelist for it by how much they push for its relevance.

So, clearly this Viking Warrior character is of the 5% that was turned onto Q because of TS's incessant blabbing about it.

TS, you're a broken record. Time for new material.
Don't parrot extremist conspiracy theories and I'll won't call it out.
Sorry dip****, but since I don't follow Q, don't read Q, haven't even looked at their website.... It's kind of hard to parrot anything that I haven't been subject to.

Your asinine projections on those that disagree with you an anything as a "Q Follower" is really old. Like I said, you're a broken record and you need new material.

You're too stupid to see it, but you're biggest the Q follower on this website. What do you do when you first wake up everyday, go their website to see the latest? And just in case you can't comprehend what I'm saying... You don't have to agree with Qanon to be obsessed with them, which you clearly happen to be.

Get a life.
If your not smart enough to know you're trading in Q social media conspiracy theories, you're probably not smart enough to know you're spreading propaganda the same as any knowing follower.
Noticing a trend where you label everything you disagree with as Q.

Just means your arguments are weak.
Whiskey Pete
Sorry, but if someone doesn't know that some of they're opinions unknowingly might line up with some wacko group, it has nothing to do with smarts and everything to do with being uninformed... you know, because that person doesn't follow that group, read anything put out by the group or visited a website owned by the group..

Lack of information and lack of intelligence are two separate things... unless you're too stupid to know that difference... as it appears to be the case with you.

Besides, please tell me what I've posted that's straight from Q archives.

Like I said, get a life, TS.
TexasScientist
Rawhide said:

Sorry, but if someone doesn't know that some of they're opinions unknowingly might line up with some wacko group, it has nothing to do with smarts and everything to do with being uninformed... you know, because that person doesn't follow that group, read anything put out by the group or visited a website owned by the group..

Lack of information and lack of intelligence are two separate things... unless you're too stupid to know that difference... as it appears to be the case with you.

Ok, you're uninformed and spreading conspiracy theories ingnorantly.
Whiskey Pete
TexasScientist said:

Rawhide said:

Ok, you're uninformed and spreading conspiracy theories ingnorantly.
Yep, I'm ignorant and uninformed on your obsession, Qanon. Won't dispute that at all as I don't follow them.
whiterock
TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

Didn't know that was a conspiracy theory. I'm thinking more about the Cabal, the antivaxers, and voter fraud.
motte and bailey
TexasScientist
whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

motte and bailey
Not quite. The Chinese lab origination is not a conspiracy theory, its plausible. The others are.

BTW - what is deep state media? NPR?
whiterock
TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

motte and bailey
Not quite. The Chinese lab origination is not a conspiracy theory, its plausible. The others are.

alphabet networks and flagship newspapers of record.
Doc Holliday
whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

motte and bailey

I'lll add, DC federal courts are hijacked by sycophants and operate like a cabal.
whiterock
Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

motte and bailey

I'lll add, DC federal courts are hijacked by sycophants and operate like a cabal.

Elite societal institutions, almost entirely across the board, have adopted critical theory worldview which is being rejected the the critical mass of society. And rather than reflect upon the true nature of the resistance rising to oppose them, their worldview literally instructs them that only white supremacy would dare resist them.

Waco1947
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

It is not time to put January 6th on rest but to still find causes as in Trump called them together over a big lie
The big lie is "White Privilege"
White privilege is accusatory and racially charged but, by God white people, my African American brothers and sisters have dealt long enough with racial hatred, our white defensiveness, and the racism of our local churches, power structures and privilege. White folk, the best response to hearing about white privilege is to say, "Tell me more. Tell me more about your experience as an African American."
Waco1947
whiterock said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

motte and bailey

Elite societal institutions, almost entirely across the board, have adopted critical theory worldview which is being rejected the the critical mass of society. And rather than reflect upon the true nature of the resistance rising to oppose them, their worldview literally instructs them that only white supremacy would dare resist them.

I am not understanding you.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

It is not time to put January 6th on rest but to still find causes as in Trump called them together over a big lie
White privilege is accusatory and racially charged but, by God white people, my African American brothers and sisters have dealt long enough with racial hatred, our white defensiveness, and the racism of our local churches, power structures and privilege. White folk, the best response to hearing about white privilege is to say, "Tell me more. Tell me more about your experience as an African American."
When you look at people, the only thing you see if skin color. Too bad you can't judge a person by the content of their character instead of their color.

You're a huge racist, Wac.... do you wish you were black?
Oldbear83
Sorry, I have zero need to add false guilt for things I never, nor any of my ancestors, did.

You are a hate monger, Waco, seeking to drive division between people with false accusations and your obsession with race and sex.

You have no place in a civilized discussion about our nation's history or future.
Waco1947
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

When you look at people, the only thing you see if skin color. Too bad you can't judge a person by the content of their character instead of their color.

When I look at people I see history, culture and a common humanity.
Oldbear83
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

If that were true, you would not try to blame innocent people for things they never thought of, let alone did.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

When you look at a black person, you see a person that's is a victim for simply being born

When you look at a white person, you see nothing but privilege.

Both of those statements are accurate based on your history posts.
Waco1947
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

When you look at a black person, you see a person that's is a victim for simply being born. Yes! You are exactly right. When one is born black one is victim of that skin color. One is treated differently , educated differently, and suffer the ravages of racism.

When you look at a white person, you see nothing but privilege .I do not see "nothing but privilege." Humans are more than their skin color but skin color matters.

Both of those statements are accurate based on your history posts. Therefore your conclusion is false.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

When you look at a black person, you see a person that's is a victim for simply being born. Yes! You are exactly right. When one is born black one is victim of that skin color. One is treated differently , educated differently, and suffer the ravages of racism.

When you look at a white person, you see nothing but privilege .I do not see "nothing but privilege." Humans are more than their skin color but skin color matters.

Both of those statements are accurate based on your history posts. Therefore your conclusion is false.

So you agree with my first statement, try to discount my second statement, then follow it up that skin color matters....

Since skin color matters so much to you,

My conclusion is correct
Oldbear83
You obsess on skin color, which is of no meaning except to bigots who cannot see below the surface.
Waco1947
Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

So you agree with my first statement, try to discount my second statement, then follow it up that skin color matters....

My conclusion is correct
I didn't discount it. I asked you to prove it. It's your premise and Yes, victims of racism.
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

Rawhide said:

Waco1947 said:

My conclusion is correct
I didn't discount it. I asked you to prove it. It's your premise and Yes, victims of racism.
First, you didn't ask me to prove a damn thing.... second, what do you want me to prove? That you're obsessed with skin color? If so, just look at your past posts... the proof is in the puddin'
Waco1947
So prove your accusation. You seem pretty in your head but your premises do not hold up. Logic dictates that your premises prove your conclusion.
Declarations are worthless. Prove it and notice the absence of name calling on my part.
Any name calling is about ideas not you
Waco1947
Osodecentx
Waco1947 said:

So prove your accusation. You seem pretty in your head but your premises do not hold up. Logic dictates that your premises prove your conclusion.
Declarations are worthless. Prove it and notice the absence of name calling on my part.
What accusation do you want him to prove?
Whiskey Pete
Osodecentx said:

Waco1947 said:

What accusation do you want him to prove?
I think he wants me to prove he's obsessed with skin color. All anyone needs to do is look at his past posts and see he's obsessed with skin color.

I asked him a while back to tell us his solutions to fix white privilege and the issues that blacks seem to have (according to him).

He's never answered my question
Waco1947
Solutions? ReadWhite Fragility. Watch Selma. Talk to a few Africa Americans and ask them their experience of racism. Listen to the easy racism of your buddies.
Waco1947
Whiskey Pete
Waco1947 said:

Solutions? ReadWhite Fragility. Watch Selma. Talk to a few Africa Americans and ask them their experience of racism. Listen to the easy racism of your buddies.
I'm asking for YOUR solutions, not the name of a book
whiterock
Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

motte and bailey

I rest my case
Florda_mike
whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

motte and bailey

I rest my case

Please do

It's murder
Waco1947
whiterock said:

Waco1947 said:

whiterock said:

Doc Holliday said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

whiterock said:

TexasScientist said:

Oldbear83 said:

motte and bailey

I rest my case
I am simply interested in your thinking.
Waco1947

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.