Colonial Pipeline Paid Hackers Nearly $5 Million in Ransom

2,148 Views | 31 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Ghostrider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The United States government should have stepped in and stopped this ransom payment in the interest of national security. The potential implications of hackers around the world knowing they can get rich by attacking our critical infrastructure are absolutely frightening.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-05-13/colonial-pipeline-paid-hackers-nearly-5-million-in-ransom
Wrecks Quan Dough
I hope they paid it in Dogecoin. At that point, joke is on the hackers.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Wow!!! This is not good. Never ever negotiate with terrorists. We should all expect more of the same!

I'm sure Biden and Harris are on top of this and have a plan. LOL!!!!!
"Never underestimate Joe's ability to **** things up!"

-- Barack Obama
Wrecks Quan Dough
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Wow!!! This is not good. Never ever negotiate with terrorists. We should all expect more of the same!

We could have paid them in illegal Guatemalan "refugees."
muddybrazos
Maybe the FBI will get it's top latino transgender with anxiety disorder on the case right after they chase down all the scary white supremacists.
Canon
Paying ransoms should be a crime.
robby44
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Biden signs executive order to strengthen U.S. cybersecurity defenses after Colonial Pipeline hack

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/12/biden-signs-executive-order-to-strengthen-cybersecurity-after-colonial-pipeline-hack.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=curated
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Biden signs executive order to strengthen U.S. cybersecurity defenses after Colonial Pipeline hack

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/12/biden-signs-executive-order-to-strengthen-cybersecurity-after-colonial-pipeline-hack.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=curated
LOL!!! Your President couldn't make a ham sandwich if you spotted him two pieces of bread and the ham.

-- Barack Obama
Wrecks Quan Dough
robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

I cannot wait for the new click-bait ads following this latest executive order:

"If you live in Texas, Biden has ORDERED you to purchase McAfee."
robby44
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

LOL!!! Your President couldn't make a ham sandwich if you spotted him two pieces of bread and the ham.

You asked if he had a plan.
Meanwhile the previous president fired the head of CISA which left us vulnerable for awhile
Wrecks Quan Dough
robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

You asked if he had a plan.
Meanwhile the previous president fired the head of CISA which left us vulnerable for awhile
If your organization cannot function because its head gets fired, then the organization is a disaster. The whole federal government is a disaster.
Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Your President too. Denying reality doesn't make it so.

And this is America, we give people freedoms here. Always a debate over how strict the governments requirements should be, for things like cybersecurity or other regulations.

It's certain that the future wars with other superpowers will be cyber wars, or more accurately, already are. Government probably does need to force infrastructure to be more secure.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

And this is America, we give people freedoms here. Always a debate over how strict the governments requirements should be, for things like cybersecurity or other regulations.

It's certain that the future wars with other superpowers will be cyber wars, or more accurately, already are. Government probably does need to force infrastructure to be more secure.
Not my President. He is a national embarrassment. The fact that we have an empty vessel of a man "running the country" we are all going to be in much greater danger these next few years. Our adversaries sense our weakness and are no doubt going to take advantage. It has already started.

In his first hundred days, Biden has by far been the worst President we have had in my lifetime. Hands down. And he is just getting started.

-- Barack Obama
Wrecks Quan Dough
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Not my President. He is a national embarrassment. The fact that we have an empty vessel of a man "running the country" we are all going to be in much greater danger these next few years. Or adversaries sense our weakness and are no doubt going to take advantage.

In his first hundred days, Biden has by far been the worst President we have had in my lifetime. Hands down. And he is just getting started.
Come on, man. Just get to the good part. When is it time for pudding around here?
Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Not my President. He is a national embarrassment. The fact that we have an empty vessel of a man "running the country" we are all going to be in much greater danger these next few years. Or adversaries sense our weakness and are no doubt going to take advantage.

Just not how it works. He's your President. He might be really bad, sky falling, give up all hope, but we don't pick our own individual Presidents in this country.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Just not how it works. He's your President. He might be really bad, sky falling, give up all hope, but we don't pick our own individual Presidents in this country.
Not my President. I have ZERO respect for the man, as I'm sure most of the world feels the same way. Americans should no longer be allowed to reproduce. We have become way too stupid.

-- Barack Obama
Ghostrider
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

#notmypresident. #resist
muddybrazos
I came up with my own version of what happened here which seems more likely than "muh Russian hackers". The evil regime in Washington decided to shutoff the pipeline bc
a. they hate oil & gas and pipelines
b. want people to switch to EVs
c. this will help push votes towards their "infrastructure" bullcrap spending giveaway to donors.
They get to say Russia hacked us so now we have to spend 100 trillion on infrastructure.
Porteroso
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Not my President. I have ZERO respect for the man, as I'm sure most of the world feels the same way. Americans should no longer be allowed to reproduce. We have become way too stupid.

He is your actual President. That is your reality. Do you really need to deny reality on top of denying science?
Mulder
$5 millions in ransom!!??

Is Alex Jones the source of this story?
An Objective Fan of The Former Baylor Lady Bears.
GrowlTowel
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

He is your actual President. That is your reality. Do you really need to deny reality on top of denying science?

He may have the title but the world knows he is not the President, as do you.
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

The science? Really? When are you people gonna come back to reality? Your President lives in his own reality. His handlers have done a spectacular job so far of giving him the appearance he is still connected to the real world. This task will be a little more difficult with each passing day. I know what Alzheimer's looks like.

-- Barack Obama
curtpenn
Ghostrider said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

#notmypresident. #resist

#BidenDelendaEst
HuMcK
RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Reminds me of the time the world literally laughed at Trump's ignorance.

Or that time the leaders of France, Canada, and UK got caught on a hot mic laughing at Trump's antics.

I guess my point is, propaganda has constructed an alternate reality that you live in, where you believe things 180 degrees opposite from the truth.
Whiskey Pete
HuMcK said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Or that time the leaders of France, Canada, and UK got caught on a hot mic laughing at Trump's antics.

I guess my point is, propaganda has constructed an alternate reality that you live in, where you believe things 180 degrees opposite from the truth.
Once again, humck proving he can't get off of Trump's dick.
Canon
Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mr. Trump's real estate empire has certainly grown in recent years to include the heads of millions of our left wing friends.
HuMcK
Canon said:

Rawhide said:

HuMcK said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Porteroso said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

robby44 said:

RD2WINAGNBEAR86 said:

Mr. Trump's real estate empire has certainly grown in recent years to include the heads of millions of our left wing friends.

HuMcK
Wrecks Quan Dough
HuMcK said:

More evidence that crypto is not as anonymous or untraceable as some think.
jupiter

jupiter
RD2WINAGNBEAR86
jupiter said:

The FBI is now an enemy of the American people. They are no longer relevant and I no longer trust them. They are just one of many strong arms of the Democratic establishment. They can kiss my ass!

-- Barack Obama
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.